Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) Empty
PostSubject: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 9:43 am

The Skull Knight casually walked down the roads of Death City, dragging his brown stitched-together sack of who knows what with him. Finally, he came across a large stone and immediatly shoved it into the sack. "Hehehee.... Death City will never see THAT rock again...." He muttered before continuing to walk forward and collect other random objects. So far his back included a variety of rocks, several shards of glass, a broken trophy, a sombrero someone carelessly tossed away, some empty beer cans, and a 6-book set recording Roman History circa 850A.D. to the 1900s.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 2:38 pm

Jet walks out in front of Skull Knight and turns his arms crossed his arm whirring slightly "Hey jackass remember me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 3:09 pm

"Wha-" The Skull knight turned around, recognizing that voice. "Oh... ohhhhh no!" The Dark Weapon muttered to himself, getting more aggressive as he continued. "No, no, no, no, noo!!!" His dark eyes gained a maddened gleam to them as he threw the sack of heavy objects in Jet's direction. "You shouldn't be alive... it- it's not possible! I murdered you! I pierced you clean through the cheast and left you to die! You can't exist!!!"

His words grew more desperate than violent out of nowhere as he took a step backwords, fear starting to take hold. "What the heck ARE you?! I'm certain, you're- You don't exist, is that it? Ol' scythe-chain's finally snapped?! AHHAAA Hahaha HA haHAAAA!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 3:13 pm

Jet sidesteps the bag and says "Oh I exist all right and I am here to get revenge." Jet produces a light flicks it on and tosses it at the bag behind him hoping he would hit it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 3:26 pm

With a twisted smile, The Skull Knight leaned forward and glared at Jet. "Well, that's a relief. If you exist then I can have the pleasure of killing you ALLLLLL over again!!!" With a slight effort, his spine-plate lifted up and formed into a lengthy chain with a scytheblade on the end of it. "You're familiar with what this does, aren't you?" The weapon asked in a sadistically happy tone. "Scorpion Stance!"

Completely ignoring the flash from the object Jet dropped, The Skull Knight quickly spun around and swung his blade at Jet's side hoping to make a wounding gash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:04 pm

Jet sighs and transforms his left hand into the blade and moves it to intercept Skull knight's blade while his right hand charges up with his soul wavelength
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:18 pm

The Skull Knight's chain quickly wrapped around Jet's sword arm as his blade began to swing around. A twisted smile crossed his face. "It's time to lose your other arm! I'll enjoy killing you all over again! Wait...." He quickly started to put things together. "I cut your arm off... so how do you have............"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:26 pm

Jet transforms his blade back grabs the chain and pulls Skull Knight towards him "The answer to that is technology!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:36 pm

"What-" The Dark Weapon felt Jet pull him forward. "I don't care how great of a phone you have, I'm going to break BOTH your arms!" He went with the pull, running forward straight at Jet with his hands curled up into fists. "Come back from this!!!" As soon as he was within range, The Skull Knight swung a vicious right-punch aimed straight at Jet's face. Ignoring his chain completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 7:46 am

Jet waits for the punch to get close then he raises his right which is charged with his soul wavelength and tries to grab "Ha that will be a laugh." He remembers about the chain he stops charging his right hand and charges his left hand while he transformed his right hand into a rapier blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 11:41 am

(OoC: You really need to start following through on your attacks, Tuck. You've been able to just shoot wavelength through the chain for a while, but just seem to keep putting it off. Just a bit of friendly advice :P )

Before Jet's sword-arm could attack, The Skull Knight's fist slammed into his face, knocking him backwards. "That sounded EXTRA painful!" The Dark Weapon shouted, almost taunting the man. Suddenly, his left arm grabbed the chain and pulled it to try and force Jet to stay standing, hopefully making him stumble forward. "Skellepunch!" He yelled, launching his right fist at Jet's face almost exactly the same way he had before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:30 pm

Jet is thrown forward as Skull knight pulls him forward he grins and releases the soul wavelength into the chain "Ha! You wish." He grabs Skull's hand and wraps his right arm around it to break it in half and starts applying pressure upwards "Have fun!"

OOC:*flips a bunch of tables*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:14 pm

"What the-" The Skull Knight felt a surge of energy shock him as he stumbled back, trying to figure out what just happened. Instinctively, his chain retracts from Jet's hand. "I- what the living playdough farmer WAS that?!" He shouted, trying to figure out the situation. Suddenly, he noticed Jet trying to break his arm.

"You've gotta have more than that, you weasel! My plates are nothing to joke at!" Suddenly, fighting the pain of the wavelength attack, the Dark Weapon moved forward and kicked at the weapon's left side with his bone-covered right leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 8:21 am

"Would you say that was a bit... Shocking?" (Bu dum dum crash) Jet moves his left hand to intercept but not not being fast enough the leg kicks him in the gut and he doubles over but he still is trying to break Skull's arm off now he was applying the pressure that the new arm gave him "Hey you might want to take a little break soon enough." (Bu dum dum crash)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2014, 6:27 pm

The Skull Knight started shouting at Jet now. "Stop it... stop stop stop stop stop!!!!" The plate protecting his arm finally began to crack. Then, the Dark Weapon's chain-tail raised up as he glared at the weapon. "Your jokes SUUUUCCKKKKKKK!!!!!" With a supprising ammount of rage, he swung his scytheblade around, aiming to either decapitate the man or wrap the chain around his throat. At this close of a distance, he couldn't possibly miss one way or the other!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 12:39 pm

"Haha! Why thank you!" He starts putting all the pressure out of his arm he can when he hears the crack and says "You doing a little... Ack!" The chain wraps around his neck slightly choking him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 5:54 pm

Taking advantage of the situation, The Skull Knight extended his chain further as the segment looped around Jet's neck quickly slithered forward, then tightened. "Maybe... maybe if I kill you again, you'll come back? I could kill you FOREVER! Won't that just be great?! Gwahaahahahaaaaa!!!"

The Dark Weapon grabbed the chain with his left hand and pulled it even tighter around Jet's neck suffocating him as he started to swing the extra length of it around, waiting for a chance to use it. "It's pretty hard to talk while you're choking on your own spine... ISN'T IT?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 2:57 am

Jet continues choking but the arm starts to give way as he wraps the chain choking him in his left hand and releases his soul wavelength at full force
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:25 am

"ZAGKK!!" The Skull Knight chokes in pain. Instinctively, he tries to reel the chain back. But, the force also instinctively made him tighten his hands into fists. The Dark Weapon ended up grabbing the end of the chain he was swinging as hard as he could while tightening the chain around Jet's neck, desperately trying to retract it.

"You're no fun when you do that!" He shouted, angerly. The Skull Knight shot the chain straight forward, trying to stab the scythe blade through his opponent. "This time, I'll make sure you die 100 times!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 2:10 pm

Jet sidesteps but he doesn't fast enough and it makes a deep gash in his side he gasps in pain then grabs the chain with both hands and starts trying to swing Skull knight while releasing his soul wavelength from both hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 3:10 pm

"I'm done with you!" The Skull Knight shouted as he was pulled forward. Immediatly, the chain around Jet's neck tightened even further, tight enough to constrict blood flow. Then, as Jet started shooting wavelength through his arms, the Dark Weapon immediatly grabbed his head with his arms and put all of his strength into trying to crush it. Both of his hardened plate-covered arms trying to force his skull to cave in as well as they could. He gritted his teeth in pain from being shocked, trying to muscle through Jet's wavelength long enough to kill him or force him to pass out from lack of oxygen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:16 am

Jet chokes then stops releasing his soul wavelength and immeaditly tries to pull Skull Knights's hands off his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:12 am

(OoC: I don't see any other way out of this, Skull Knight will want to make sure the job's done this time. So how about he decapitates Jet, then Strix makes a new length of spine, sews his head back on, and gives up 3 golems so Ophidia can use her ability to revive him offscreen. Sound good?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:37 pm

OOC: yes also could Jet get a new left eye? Why? Cause that would look badass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:53 pm

(OoC: Not sure how that would work unless he was speared through the brain or one side of his head was just crushed that horribly)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)   A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Duel Between Knights: Jet and The Skull Knight meet at last (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next