Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 12:07 am

Tien looked around the car until she found a pen, drawing on her hand instead of the paper, a large round, geared circle attached to a wrist brace, "I look... This." She struggled to explain.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 4:31 pm

Evelyn took the paper from her carefully, staring at it in curious confusion as she tried to wrap her mind around the concept. As the letter had stated, there were no previous records of any sort of time weapon ever existing, and yet, here she was, broken English struggling to reach the chauffeur that was bound to be her mentor. How this could have come of existence, so suddenly, without precedence, the meister knew not, but there was no real room to question it. After all, there was no one that would have the answer. "What... do you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 4:46 pm

Tien held her hands out, fingers spread, "Like..." she paused, knowing that was a poor description, "Like stops. And in backward. And fast too. I do not know how to make change."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 4:58 pm

Evelyn watched her in confusion, unsure of the reasoning behind the gesture itself, "Speed up? Stop? Slow down?" The words were suggestions, offerings to supplement the broken tongue. Such a small, slightly thing, and somehow, this foreign student was able to manipulate something both cosmic and abstract in its existence. "How?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:04 pm

Tien shrugged, "It... happens. Sometimes..." she touched her hands together, "and others, I walk and no one move."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:06 pm

"Time stops?" She suggested, watching her, trying to figure out the possible triggers for the weapon's seemingly passive abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:08 pm

Tien nodded, "I very sorry.... I do not speak English good."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:09 pm

"It is fine," Evelyn stated, shrugging just the slightest bit. "I study languages. I know that it's hard to learn a new one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:11 pm

"Do..." she thought, a bit embarrassed for asking, "the school teach me to be better speaking?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:13 pm

"I can," she said, shrugging, "it's one of my jobs. The school will teach you though, yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:14 pm

Tien nodded along, looking out the window, "There's so much... This take forever on bike."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:15 pm

"That's why I have a car," Evelyn said gently, gesturing to the parked vehicle they still sat in. "Do you need a bike?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:16 pm

"I do not know how far... things are. Maybe I get job and get bike." she contemplated, though still totally unsure of what people did for money here. She hadn't seen a single pig since landing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:18 pm

"What did you do back home?" Eve asked, recognizing that manual labor would likely be the best avenue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:21 pm

"Take care of pigs, rice, and big crate." she sort of summarized, "I also bring papers on bike."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:23 pm

"Crate?" She asked, curious. The paper, she could easily work with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:24 pm

"Big...." she gestured out a box, "Full of the rice. Very heavy. I stack in barn."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:26 pm

Warehouse. Between the two, it seemed like it would be easy enough to get Tien into at least some sort of temporary field. "We can work with those."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:27 pm

Tien nodded, "You called... Eve?" she asked, trying to remember the name for sure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:29 pm

"Eve," she returned, nodding in affirmation. "I go by Eve. My name is Evelyn Borne, if you ever need to find me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:31 pm

Tien nodded, mulling over the name in silence as she gazed out the window and ran her fingers over the elephant statue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 5:43 pm

Conversation apparently deemed over, Evelyn returned the car to drive, leading them into the city once more. Around them, the buzz and lights came to life, students walking the sidewalks while various residents shopped and simply hung out at every seeming nook and cranny of the streets. It wasn't that the city was bustling or over populated, mind you, but with it now being lunch hour and thus a break in both the school and work day, there was a far higher concentration in the area than normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 6:08 pm

Tien seemed unnerved by the crowds, "Is always this busy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 6:11 pm

"Only at lunch hour," she explained. "Usually, the streets are fairly empty. Everyone is just hungry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 6:40 pm

Tien nodded, realizing that she hadn't eaten herself, "What do people eat here?" she asked in a surprisingly well-structured sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next