Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warming up, Glamour hit's the town (Closed, Suspended)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Warming up, Glamour hit's the town (Closed, Suspended) Empty
PostSubject: Warming up, Glamour hit's the town (Closed, Suspended)   Warming up, Glamour hit's the town (Closed, Suspended) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 12:21 am

11/11/15
7:00AM

The sun had just risen over death city. Why even today it looked to be drowsy, one of it's eyes just barely open as it lazily burned down rays of light down onto the earth. A small, currently blue bundle of fur, feathers, and joy woke up in response. Glamour put her two feet on the ground, reared up. And yawned, stretching out her two feathery wings and slapping her long tail to the ground. The dragon's call sounded little more than a "reeeeer." Like that from a younger cat. She groggily opened her eyes to see the world. They rolled into place as she remembered where she had fallen asleep yesterday.

A quite strange rock formation known apparently as death city.

Or the top of it's high walls to be specific, the little sixteen inch tall creature hopped up to the side and looked down at all of those people bustling about. Some of them were in quite peculiar metal shells, heading down the streets very slowly. She eyed them with her green, almost snake like eyes. Licking her lips, they looked so small from here. (Oh what am I thinking! I don't want the wrong idea about people! They're way to big to be food, so it's time to go down and make some friends!) She hopped off of the wall confidently. Then began flailing around desperately for about half way down trying to fly. Using her instinct and tail to balance. She was able to go down into a comfortable glide. She smiled, awe struck. It was like she was really doing it! She zigged and zagged with slight adjustments to her tail. She could not have been more happy!

When she touched down into the half empty street, only a few people even noticed her. (They're all probably busy looking for food or something. I got to let them know I aint food!) Her stomach growled. (And mabey get some into me as well....) The little dragon creature strut through the streets. Waving her tail around as she went. Literally pink with vanity. This did nothing to help the cute ball of fur's appearance (from the edges of ones vision) to be a slightly weird colored dog with wings. An actually look would tell a different story.

She went up to a man holding a small shiny rectangle in his hand and talking to himself, he must be really bored! There's no way he would not want some company! "Hello, I'm Glamour!" The man in his 30's would look around for the little girl he had just heard. Before looking down to see her. "GAHH!?" He had never seen anything like her. He took a step back. "Oh, oh what's wrong?" She said, her fur color shifting overto green as she tried to read his.... complex.... fleshy..... face for a message. Since he was just looking at her like a bit of a freak. "Oh! Do I have lice on me or something?" She said checking her wings. When she looked up again the man was gone. He had sprinted off to a back allyway. "Goodbye!" She said. Waving a wing. It was time to find more people, mabey they would not suddenly feel the urge to go for a run while they were talking to her. She strut down the streets again.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Warming up, Glamour hit's the town (Closed, Suspended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warming up, Glamour hit's the town (Closed, Suspended)   Warming up, Glamour hit's the town (Closed, Suspended) I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2015, 4:14 pm

Due to the suspension of the character involved in the starting post of this thread, the staff is closing it until further notice.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Warming up, Glamour hit's the town (Closed, Suspended)
Page 1 of 1