Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm New in Town (Open M)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

I'm New in Town (Open M) Empty
PostSubject: I'm New in Town (Open M)   I'm New in Town (Open M) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2016, 9:55 pm

North America
Death City
9:40 PM

Death City, the home of the DWMA, Meisters & Weapons from all over the globe, and most importantly, the new home for The Mad Hatter (A.K.A. : Poole Utterson). Death City, like many others, has somewhat degraded overtime. That's not to say that city looked cheap or ghetto in the slightest. Lets just say, that in terms of safety, things have gone entirely downhill. Not only would occasional Witches and Warlocks sneak in under the guise of a Soul Protect, many Kishin Eggs have decided to sneak their way into the city. They would, more often than not, wander the streets during nightfall when the laughing Moon would take the place of the sun to cool the sand the Sun had previously baked. They snuck into the homes of the community's residences, killing them before stealing the soul from right underneath the DWMA's nose. How could such a thing be allowed? Shouldn't the Kishin Eggs be the fools for gathering souls in such a deadly area? Sadly no, but The Mad Hatter wasn't going to stand that for much longer. She was going to stalk the streets, serving and dishing out sweet & righteous justice. Anyone daring enough to gather souls here, will now be rightfully mistaken. Rest easy good people of Death City, The Mad Hatter will protect you this night and many nights to come!

"Oh dear god they're all dead!", the voice of a sobbing women could be heard inside of the liquor store. She was cowering in a corner seated on the floor, witnessing a terrifying scene that would leave her traumatized for life.

All around Poole lay the bodies of innocent people, their souls floating above them. The cause of these murders... was currently having his head slammed in by a freezer door. Once the Kishin Egg was dazed and confused, Poole rolled him onto his back. She then proceeded to transform her fingers into bladed claws before driving two of them directly into his eyes, eliciting screams as the Kishin Egg attempted to swat Poole's hands away. In response, Poole took one of his arm before stretching it out so it was erect like a tower. With a smile, Poole threw a single kick that caused the arm to break in half. The intense snapping the bone made echoed all throughout the store. The Kishin Egg let out a blood curdling scream as he tried to pull his arm away from the girl. Poole would respond by digging her fingers deeper into his muscles. After three powerful yanks, the arm was finally free. Blood spluttered all over the Kishin as Poole waved his own arm in front of his face. "Heeeeey, I got your arrrrrrmmmm!", Poole mocked in a sing-songy voice before she stuffed the hand of his into his throat. With accomplished, she pushed it further in until the Kishin Egg finally choked on his own arm long enough for it to kill him.

After the Kishin Egg had met fate, Poole happily took the soul and examined it thoroughly. "Welp, this makes 18. Only... 71 more to go.", Poole told herself before downing the soul. "These guys are like cockroaches. Wherever you found one, there's bound to be more. Better get ta searching then.", Poole's words didn't seem to comfort the woman who could only watch Poole exit the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm New in Town (Open M)   I'm New in Town (Open M) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 4:36 pm

It was a temperate evening, so May decided to take a walk around the city. The breeze was light and the moon was bright - perfect nighttime weather. As she strolled through the shadier side of town (she might find somebody she could make a deal with) she heard a very big metallic clatter. The liquor store. Oh no.It'de a negative impact on how the rest of her week could go. She relied on some of her customers to be drunk while gambling, and who knows what could happen if their stock dried up. May ran over to the store and saw a girl (woman?) walking out, seemingly unborthered, anda fair few amount of innocent souls and their respective bodies behind her.

"Hey, you! Would it be a violation of the DWMA agreement to sell on innocent souls to people who want 'em?" She yelled, hoping if this would answer if she was a murderer and a DWMA student at the same time. Because if she was a killer she would've EATEN the innocent souls right? So she was probably a student. Then again, she could be a vigilante... God, this was all so complicated! The answer would clear things up, she anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: I'm New in Town (Open M)   I'm New in Town (Open M) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 6:06 pm

Poole found her eyes falling upon a particularly short girl, even shorter than herself. Unlike Poole who sported a gothic theme in her attire, something about this girl... screamed country, but Poole for one wasn't one to reject it. Poole listened to her question, licking the blood off her fingers as she did so. "I'm pretty sure it is. I don't know anyone in their right mind who would attempt to from the DWMA. I think the school might even send people to hunt down that individual... Just more things I can cut down without having to worry about violating, 'da rules'.", Poole put lots of emphasis into 'da rules', forming quotation marks with her fingers as she spoke the two words. "Anyways, the name is Poole. Weapon. I'm just a good Samaritan, ripping Kishin Eggs apart... One. At. A. Time. I'm sure we can find some more if we search... Name?", Poole asked, lifting an eyebrow to express her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm New in Town (Open M)   I'm New in Town (Open M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm New in Town (Open M)
Page 1 of 1