Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new weapon's in town!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new weapon's in town! Empty
PostSubject: A new weapon's in town!   A new weapon's in town! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 5:24 am

Timestamp
7-2-2015
10:12

Excited Yume walked out of the airplane she checked her backpack one more time if she didn't forget anything. She showed her passport at security. Before she went outside she put earphones in her ears setting up music. The first song that came up was rather fast metal. It got her in a running pace. Souvenir sellers tried to talk to her but she ignored them completely. Not on purpose. She just didn't notice them. Outside the airport she saw the bus stop. Looking at the schedule she didn't need to wait that long. The bus seemed to take ages to the city. Though that was just her mindset, she wanted to arrive as soon as possible. When she finally arrived in town the first thing that she noticed was the large building that looked quite comical. Excited she ran towards the building, missing the stairs tripping just about not hitting her face on the stairs as she quickly threw her arms forward to catch herself. Her earphones fell out. She hoped no one had seen that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon's in town!   A new weapon's in town! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 6:31 am

Danny was walking outside the academy, his lesson about withces had just ended. He didn't remeber much what the teacher had said, but that was normal to him. Danny wasn't the best when it came to studying. He noticed someone he hadn't seen before climbing up the stairs. Probably a new student. He thought about the day he also had climbed those stairs. He had sweated like a pig and felt like his lungs were about to burst.

The girl suddenly fell, so Danny quickly walked to her. He crouched next to her and asked: ''Are you ok?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon's in town!   A new weapon's in town! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 6:39 am

Damn, someone had seen her tripping.
"Y-yeah... I'm fine. Just not paying attention I guess."
She quickly scrambled back up her feet.
"There! Everything still works."
Yep... Great first impression Yume... Slipped through her mind. All she wanted to think of was a way out of here as quickly as possible now. But her impression wouldn't be any better. This is why she rather be in the background and not stand out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon's in town!   A new weapon's in town! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 6:54 am

''Ah okay... Good'' Danny said and gave a faint smile. As the girl stood up he got a better view of her. She had long blond hair and her face was kind of pretty. Her clothes were bit odd looking with the mix of black and purple. ''Don't you get hot wearing a large jacket like that?'' Danny asked and pointed at her jacket. The sun was shining bright and although it was only morning, the weather was getting warmer and warmer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon's in town!   A new weapon's in town! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 7:23 am

"Uh..."
To be honest it was indeed pretty warm. And not really the comfortable part. Back in her own country it would've been fine since it was a bit cooler there. But in the desert it certainly was a lot warmer. She grabbed her jacket.
"I like this jacket..."
She looked away awkwardly, pouting. Then she realized her rudeness.
"Oh... Right. Um, I'm Yume. Yume Tsuki."
She offered her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon's in town!   A new weapon's in town! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 9:36 am

OOC: Aww, now I feel bad for asking about the jacket...
IC:
''Well whatever works, I guess'' Danny said and streched his arms. He was wearing his standard set of clothes: a large T-shirt, sweatpants and sneakers. The girl introduced herself and offered her arm. Danny took it and shook it ''I'm Danny Black. Nice to meet you. Are you a new student?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon's in town!   A new weapon's in town! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 9:57 am

"Oh yes, I just arrived today. I was kind of recommended to go here after my arm suddenly turned into a blade."
She hoped he wouldn't ask her to show it. She had no idea how it happened before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon's in town!   A new weapon's in town! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 8:35 am

''Oh, so you are a weapon? Me too!'' Danny said. ''I hope you find a meister soon. I've been here quite a long time, but I haven't any meister... Everybody thinks I'm clumsy...'' he continued and scratched back of his head.

Danny's phone suddenly rang. He picked it up and checked it. ''Oh is it this much already? I have an alarm to remind me of lessons to start'' he explained quickly. ''I'll better get going. It was nice seeing you'' Danny said and started walking towards the academy. Suddenly he turned and waved ''See ya!'' he yelled and continued walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon's in town!   A new weapon's in town! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 8:57 am

"Yeah, see ya."
She watched him going up the stairs. They seemd quite long.
"Alright... What was I doing... Oh yes introduction class!"
She walked up the stairs. Running would be a bad idea looking at the length of it. Halfway she was starting to lose her breath. And she imagined having to do this every single day.

Ooc: Thread can be closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new weapon's in town!   A new weapon's in town! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new weapon's in town!
Page 1 of 1