Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just introducing myself.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Just introducing myself. Empty
PostSubject: Just introducing myself.   Just introducing myself. I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 10:06 pm

Hi, everyone! I'm soo excited and happy to be here. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am always up for a thread/roleplay. You literally don't have to even ask lol just start one and/or send me a link via pm or skype and i'll join asap!! Anyways, I look forward to rping with all of you! ^____^ / Love
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself.   Just introducing myself. I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2015, 6:41 am

I like this newbie. She makes me happy.

RP? :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself.   Just introducing myself. I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2015, 9:30 pm

^____^ V

And yes, i would love to!!
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself.   Just introducing myself. I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 4:17 pm

Hi! I'm Idoc! I'm a cat! OwO and I like to make Kawaii characters. Nya, would you like to RP with me? Pwetty Pwease Nya? ^w^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself.   Just introducing myself. I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 9:01 pm

Hell yeah!! let's do this! \^___^ /
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself.   Just introducing myself. I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 6:58 pm

Hello Newbie! This is Sovuru, calling in from lord-knows-where, just to wish you a good day, and happy role-playing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just introducing myself.   Just introducing myself. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just introducing myself.
Page 1 of 1