Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) Empty
PostSubject: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 2:16 am

Kai and Raphael had just finished up their first week of classes with aplomb. Well, half of one at least. Kai had really taken to his studies, and thoroughly enjoyed the challenge in seeking out knowledge, especially about Kishin Eggs. He had discovered before joining the DWMA that his parents had been murdered by one such creature, and he had been all to happy to learn more about the creatures and their weaknesses.

Raphael on the other hand found school to be a down right bore. He'd been dazzled by the stories he'd heard of moonlit fights, traveling around the world, and being the good guy for once in his short yet crazy life. For the first time he'd actually wanted to make a difference. No one had told him about the lectures on soul wavelength, or the countless hours spent in the library studying until his eyes began to water. Yes, being a weapon in the DWMA was not as glamorous as he'd once thought. He still did well in class, but only because he figured detention would be even more of a bore. The boy craved excitement. He'd spent the first week begging Kai to take up a early mission so they could get their feet wet. Kai had obstinately refused, stating he wanted to perfect soul resonance first.

This conflict of interest had left the two in a bit a pre-argument state. Pre-argument's are those quiet moments before the other shoe drops. Argumental tension can fill the air in such cases, like that feeling before a lightning bolt strikes. Just about anything could set the two off, and really only one thing was preventing the actual argument from occurring. That thing was something that weighed far more heavily on their minds than lessons, and that was that they had terrible soul compatibility. They only thing they really had in common was their lack of parents, but unlike Raphael who'd never known his parents Kai had been raised by his, and had only recently lost them. This left the two little common ground to forge any relationships. Fearing any kind of disturbance would ruin what little compatibility they had, the two remained quiet and attempted to remain cool.

Over head the moon, who thought everything was fun and dandy, continued to grin like a maniac. The night was still young.

OOC: Open to anyone who wishes to chime in. Its my first actual character development. Could result in a fight =P
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 2:45 pm

Crash! Asako was flung up against a chain-link fence. Her smile never left, even as she wiped blood away from her mouth. This was the first fight she's had since joining the DWMA and lets just say it wasn't going that well... Her arm changed into a blue bladerof a scythe once she found the strength to stand on her two feet. Her opponents were a few guys that might've been kishin eggs for how brutally they'd been fighting... Though once the weapon had transformed, they realized who they were dealing with. Theyknew better than to mess with a student of the well known academy of Shibusen.

"Yeah... you better run!" Asako yelled at the fleeing guys as her arm transformed back to its normal state. Even though they were still somewhat close, they wouldn't be able to hear her since the bluenette's voice trailed off weakly. "Ugh... that sucked..." she muttered and felt her wounds while waddling out of the alleyway. The moon was still laughing away... there must've been more fun to have, yet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 2:26 am

The pair heard the crash from around the corner, and quickly rushed towards the sound to see if anyone needed help. Several men came flying around the corner, and without so much as a "How do you do?" blasted straight past the weapon and meister pair.

They rounded the corner and found the object of the terror that had overtaken those men, a injured woman walking out of a back alley. Kai decided, being the more diplomatic of the pair, to speak for the pair. "Are you okay?"

~~~

Elsewhere in the city, a small food stand had been erected in the market area, off to the side of everyone else. A vat sat just in front of a tent, and next to the vat was a plate. The vat bubbled over a small fire, and bits of this and that could be seen floating in it. It was generally brown, and it contained things that one would probably regret seeing it in a bowl only as much as seeing it in a bowl they had just eaten a spoonful out of. Despite that it actually tasted quite good, and once people learned how not to notice what it was they were eating they found it quite to their liking.

Needless to say the plate was filling with money. No one appeared to be in attendance to the vat, but no one left without paying.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 6:15 am

Asako tried to push past them, but she thought that she would just pass out right then and there. She shook her head and tried to tell them to get lost, but the words never came. Just as the weapon was about to pass them, the room started to spin and she ended up sitting on the ground.

"...crap." was all she could say as she struggled to get back up. This is what she thought it was like if you were extremely drunk, even though she hadn't been drinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 2:52 pm

Shizu looked like she was about to answer before she collapsed to the ground. Raphael groaned as his meister moved to help her back to her feet.

"Leave it, clearly she's drunk, and not our problem."

Kai just sighed as he helped her to her feet and tried to steady her. "And if something happened after we left it'd be our fault for leaving her."

"She sent five grown men packing!"

"I think that was before the alcohol really set in," Kai replied grimly. "Miss?" he enquired, "Were do you live? We can help take you home."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 3:15 pm

Asako stuck her tongue out at the weapon and nearly flipoed him off as she nodded her head as a thank to Kai.

'I'm not drunk, idiot. Just a bit exhausted..." she replied bitterly then gently shoved Kai off.

"Thanks, but no thanks."

With a few steps, the weapon was starting to get feeling back and the numbness was almost completely gone. I always have healed up pretty quick... Asako remarked in her head with a small but noticable grin.

"Thanks anyway, oh, and by the way... I might not have drank that much, but if you ever need a drink... I owe ya one." She offered and cracked her knuckles with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:13 pm

Zerieth, your character has not yet been approved. You cannot RP without approval, so if Razme' gets thrown in before approval, I will have to delete the post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 12:57 am

Ooc: freedom!

The vat before the tent had empties out quite quickly. The streets had cleared soon after, so no one witnessed the massive pot shrink down in to the size of a quarter. The lack of a crowd also ensured that no one saw a heavily tatooed and pierced woman slip out of her tent. She scooped up the vat, and began to walk down the street. Behind her, the tent vanished into a cloud of purple smoke.

~~~

Kai found himself following Asako down the street. He wasn't sure, but he felt the need to learn more about this girl. Perhaps she could be a friend?

Unbeknownst to the group, the moon whom was smiling on high had begun to leak blood.

Ooc: done this with me phone. Computer is out of action. Razme will appear in my next post.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 7:18 am

Ooc: Congrats on freedom :p

The weapon turned her head just enough to catch a glimpse of the same guy that tried to help her, start to follow her. Naturally, she grew a bit tense and wondered what he could want now... Regaurdless, the weapon had to get back to the dorms because if she was late to curfew... Bad things would happen.

When she finally started making some progress on her journey, Asako, (Along with Kai) , came upon the market area. She had visited before, but only when there were loads of people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:49 pm

OOC: Sorry that took so long.

Kai stopped just inside the market area, his senses buzzing. The young meisters powers of soul perception were still very unrefined, but it didn't take much to sense this soul. A feeling of dread began to seep into him, slow at first but building into a almighty rush as he figured out what it was he was sensing.

Raphael picked up on his friends disquiet, and asked, "Something wrong?"

"We have to run," he whispered in reply. "We have to run far away from here, and we have to do it now."

"What the hells gotten into you?"

A origin point flashed into his mind. "Asako," Kai screamed. "Run!"

A figured stepped out out from behind a abandoned stall right next to Asako. She, for it was very clearly a woman, wore what looked like a bunch of white scarfs wrapped loosely about her person. She appeared to be an older woman, maybe in her sixties, and she was smiling. "Hello dears, I'm afraid I can't let you murdering children run away now."

Raphael growled a bit in the back of his throat, and then said, "Kai, I know your scared but we gotta fight. Catch me," And he transformed into his scythe form. Kai caught it out of the air, and angled the weapon in front of him. Feelings of reassurance flowed from Raphael into Kai, dispelling the dread. "Asako, be careful, that's a witch!"

"Now that's just rude. I'm a Voodoo doctor, not some silly woman with a pointy hat."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 4:31 pm

Asako's eyes widened as the witch's, or Voodoo doctor in this case's shadow cast over her. The en weapon almost melted in the sudden realization that this was no regular magical being... "Damnit..." she muttered under her breath and took a few short but quick steps away from her and next to Kai along with Raphael.

"Stay back..." the bluenette warned with her usual ferocity, not even showing the slightest hint of her exhaustion from her previous brawl. This can't end well... I don't even have my meister or any valid knowledge on how to use my blade as a solo weapon! A dreaded thought seeped intoher mind as she only expected the most awful outcomes of this particular affair.

Without another thought, Asako transformed her arm into the blade of a scythe which blazed with blue plasmatic energy. This was only a warning that showed that this doctor was messing with DWMA students, not just any kids off the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 7:54 pm

"Interesting. A child, and two weapons. One without a wielder." The Voodoo Doctor just stayed were she was prior to the trio's reactions. "You all seem to young to be killers of men, but your transformations tell me differently. I have to kill you, I hope you don't take it the wrong way."

Kai took a step ahead of Asako. She didn't have a meister, so even if she was more experienced she probably wasn't going to be as strong as a weapon/meister pair. Then again, Kai's and Raphael's battle experience consisted of a few days in the park training.

"What do you mean by the fact that we are murderers? I haven't killed a human being in my life!"

"Not yet child, but you will. And I won't let you do that."

The older woman was suddenly standing right in front of Asako. Her hand touched the young weapons head, and grasped at her hair.

OOC: Sorry if you consider this godding. I can change it if you like.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:15 pm

OOC: Naw, it's fine.

Asako took great displeasure at the doctor's decision to grasp her hair, which at touch had started to spark and send a light electronic charge the same arm that made contact with the weapon's head. Since the bluenette was meisterless and still not ready for another fight, Asako had been charging up some of the plasmatic energy that constantly flowed within. With this ability on her side, Asako was ready to defend herself and the other two.

"Im warning you... Back. Down." Was weapon could spit out if she wanted to keep the energy controlled. Her icy eyes still blazed like a blue flame despite her doubt and slight fear. I can't lose... not here! Her determination was all that could keep her from whimpering at the ghastly sight of their oppenent.

"What about you, huh? Haven't you killed people?" Asako spat at the Voodoo doctor, trying to buy some time for Kai and Raphael.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:54 am

The Voodoo Doctor appeared to be unperturbed by Asako's heated reply. "Yes, but that was different. You claim humans can become vile creatures worthy of nothing but death," she removed her hand from the sparking hair, and a few tendrils came with. The tendrils lost their charge upon leaving their owner. She continued on as she jumped away from the group. "In reality I have seen no signs of such creatures. It is a simple lie that lets you kill those that oppose you. A false justification." She reached into a small sack that she had carried with her from her shop.

"I, on the other hand, am dispensing actual justice. An eye for eye, as they say." A small puppet was extracted from her bag. "Asako I believe he called you. If you like to destroy and eat souls so much." She twisted the hair onto the puppet. Her voice dropped into one dripping with pure hatred. "Then perhaps you won't mind consuming your own friend."

"Curse Link, Puppet Mode." The puppet began to glow with a eerie aura, a sort of black cloud that hung from it and its strings. The older woman twitched one of the strings, and to Kai and Raphaels horror, Asako's arm moved to match.

"What the hell," breathed Kai as Asako was forced to face them.

OOC: Asako is under the control of Curse Link Puppet, which lets the doctor control her moves. Basically she has to fight Kai six minutes. You can resist the movements but you can only slow them down. Killing the puppet kills the spell, or the hair.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:19 am

Asako's eyes turned toward the puppet that the doctor had in her hand as she was being turned to face Kai. She really is some sort of Voodoo thing, huh? the weapon thought with some mental anguish. I can't move at all on my own... that must be some sort of charm that came from my hair...

As the weapon struggled, she realized that she did at least have some control over her electric charge that was welling up, but if she didn't soon do something with it... there's a possibility that it will go off like a bomb and harm Kai along with Raphael. I'll just have to hold off until I can get a good shot at the doctor.

To her dismay, Asako realized that her arm was slowly turning into the plasmatic blade of a scythe. All she could do was fight to hold it off...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 1:11 pm

Kai was at a loss. On the one hand there was a very real chance that Asako was going to be forced to kill him. On the other hand he didn't know anything about the voodoo doctors powers. For all he knew, knocking Asako unconscious wouldn't cause any change to his situation. The idea of killing her was quickly pushed aside. He didn't want to kill a new friend.

"We have to fight Kai."

"I know, but how?"

The puppet! I bet if I break that the spell will stop. Kai started to charge towards the voodoo doctor.

She smiled as he came at her. "I don't think so dear." She twitched the strings, and puppet began to move.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 4:10 pm

Asako moaned uneasily as she was being forced to advance toward the two with her arm slowly shifting into a blade.

"You guys might want to take cover!" The weapon warned as she suddenly jerked towards them with the blade outstretched. The bluenette fought back as best she could, but there was nothing she could really do to stop the doctor in this state.

Maybe if I get a good enough angle, I can shoot her with some plasma power. Asako thought as she faced the two, striking them at last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:27 pm

Kai jumped aside from the clumsy blow. Clearly Asako was fighting the doctors influence with everything she had, but that didn't make her attacks an less deadly for it. "Man this is a pain," he murmured as he tried to advance again only to come up short. There really wasn't any other way by to force Asako out of the way, and it was something he was really reluctant to do.

"Freaking punch her or something," Raphael growled.

"I don't want to hurt her!"

"Screw that. She doesn't wanna hurt us, but she's still flailing away."

Kai narrowed his eyes as he sought a new angle of approach. "It's different. It's not like she's getting a choice."

"Well, neither are we. It's not like we're killing her. You can apologize later or something, but we gotta nail that voodoo bitch."

"Language. Yeah you're right. If we can't run past her," He began to expertly twirl the blade, and then rushed Asako. "We go through her! Sorry about this Asakao, I'll make it up to you," And he swung his weapon with the scythe angled away from her.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:33 pm

Its fine, just do what you need to! The weapon said mentally as she braced herself for impact. She would've said it aloud,  but it appeared as if her mouth had been sealed shut.  As if the doctor didn't want her to speak for some reason.

She can't maintain control forever, there must be another way out...

The bluenette caught a glimpse of the clocktower that was close to the market place... it had been roughly two minutes. However, her view of the clocktower vanished as the weapon made contact. With a grunt, the still under control Asako skidded across, but thanks to the Voodoo person the weapon was back on her feet and charging back at the duo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 7:14 pm

"She doesn't have to be awake to be useful you know," the voodoo doctor laughed.

"That wasn't the point," Kai roared as he continued to rush forward. The doctors eyes widened in surprise as he swung his blade, but she was able to avoid the attack. Any second Asako would be back, but Kai ignored her and pressed his attack, moving his scythe in a variety of attacks designed to keep the doctor off balance. Just as he felt Asako nearing his back, he managed to slash the woman across her shoulder, just a light wound.

He turned to block the inevitable attack from behind, but it seemed as if the power was starting to drain. The attack wasn't as hard as the previous ones. "Asako, you getting control again?"

But before she could be given the chance to reply the doctor released her spell, and quickly twisted the hair she'd stolen onto her wrist. "Curse Link, Body Mode. Anything you do to me is done onto her. It's been almost a pleasure meeting, but I must take my leave for now. I'll be back though, make no mistake."

The doctor began to run down the alley she'd come from, cursing the brats for foiling her attempt to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 8:35 pm

Asako nodded as she forced herself into the ground, just to avoid attacking the duo once again. "Y-yeah... I've got control back." The weapon reverted her arm back into it's normal state and sighed as she saw the doctor escape into the night.

"Damnit!" The bluenette cursed aloud and dug her fist into the side of a nearby building, leaving a dent along with crumbling brick behind. "Now how are we supposed to defeat her?" Asako muttered to herself and held back a rumbling growl in her throat.

She could've been lying... But I can't take that risk... When Asako looked at the clock, it had been six minutes... "So I was right... Her magic is limited at least."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:39 pm

"Yeah it seems that way." Kai diplomatically ignored the dent in the wall. "I guess we have to let her go for now. To forestall your next question, no I'm not giving up. There will be other battles."

Raphael looked at his partner, impressed. It seemed that the dandy wasn't so wishy washy after all.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 12:11 pm

Asako was caught wondering if this was the same guy she met before the battle, or if he had changed during it. He seemed a bit more... Assertive. "I guess you're right..." The weapon replied then held her arm, which was bleeding some from when he was forced to cut her in order to protect theirselves. "I-I'm sorry all of this happened... I really am," she started to apologize,"I'll try to make it up to you two, Okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:12 pm

"You wanna make it up to us, then buy us something to eat!" Raphael exclaimed as he resumed his human form.

Kai shook his head exasperatedly. "Seriously, don't you think before you speak?"

"Well if she's offering then I don't see why we shouldn't," he grumbled to himself.

Kai just looked at Asako apologetically. "Sorry, he's a bit outspoken. It's alright really, that doctor lady was really powerful. I think she took all of us by surprise."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:16 pm

"Yeah, but Im going to take the blame for this one. I shouldve blasted her when I had the chance..." the girl looked back at Kai with her own apologetic look.

"Oh well. We'll kick her ass next time! So, Raphael is it?" Asako replied and looked at the weapon that had reverted back to it's normal form. "You want food right? So where do you want to go?" The bluenette placed her hands on her hips and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)   The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Voodoo Doctor is in! (Open Death City. Introducing my characters main Opponent NPC)
Page 1 of 1