Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Give the Staff a hand.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Give the Staff a hand. Empty
PostSubject: Give the Staff a hand.   Give the Staff a hand. I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 10:42 am

Hey, members of SERP! It's your friendly neighborhood moderator, King Rage. We understand that the site has been in a rut, and we're trying to do everything we can to bring it back to it's former glory! But, we need everyone's help. Give us your suggestions!! We want them! Don't hesitate to ask, we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Happy writing, mates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Give the Staff a hand.   Give the Staff a hand. I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 7:36 pm

Here's one.

How about we set up a system where the staff would run a magic tool event (or similar) every couple of months. A public, probably death enabled engagement in order for all members involved to get their hands on something extraordinary to push forward their goals and keep thing's interesting.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Give the Staff a hand.   Give the Staff a hand. I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 7:53 pm

I agree with jac. Some kind of post reward threads every so often would be awesome even if those rewards were something that had no power benefit like recognition by a powerful individual or the ability to compete with said individual in some manner.

I also would like to see threads have tangible ripples, but that is difficult to do and may hinder some people's enjoyment/ make them feel like they have less agency. So I guess mostly Jac's idea is something that I would like to see.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Give the Staff a hand.   Give the Staff a hand. I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 3:30 pm

Some sort of more organized track record? I've seen Kishin eggs go on rampages and due to people's lack of motivation to reply, they can just keep going! Maybe some sort of more user-engaged assignment board would be a good plot-starter?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Give the Staff a hand.   Give the Staff a hand. I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2015, 9:31 pm

Adding onto what Shizu suggested, there is actually a List mentioned multiple times in the anime/manga that Death has made and it has all of the kishin eggs, clowns and witches that are posing a main threat and have been very active, perhaps academy student characters can submit some names to the Grim reaper (Staff) and there could be an official wanted list made somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give the Staff a hand.   Give the Staff a hand. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give the Staff a hand.
Page 1 of 1