Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 9:44 pm

Grey was about to rebuttal at the thing that jumped at them with a surprise of his own but when a flash of light came right before he through his flash-bangs he was too stunned to react immediately. She abandoned me. The thought resounded in his head. Instead of throwing his flash-bangs he would open up the case attached to his side. The adrenaline from his fear gave him speed as he pulled out a sparring wakizashi. He took a note from one of his class mates and shifted into a half-open form with his sword held low with the tip facing  the dark shape.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 9:50 pm

A frightened Astryd shivered inside her sword form. "Wield me!" She yelped at him, seeing the size of the dark object, which she determined to be a bear.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 10:19 pm

"I... I don't know if it works like that: I am a weapon on top of that." When he looked up and saw the bear he felt a small bit of pain as his pride got chipped. "I fought kishin eggs and clowns on the surface of the moon, and I let this wild animal scare me? Forgetting about Astryd, he threw the sword into the dirt and hurled a flash-bang at the creature. After it sent out its disorienting and blinding flash of light a clone of Grey would be standing with a glass nagamaki pointed at the bear. He grew silent and his breathing slowed, seemingly to a halt.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 11:10 pm

Astryd came to her senses, turning back into herself, keeping a single hand as her sword. "I-I'm sorry." She whispered, quivering slightly
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2015, 11:39 pm

Her voice snapped him back to reality. He said he would protect this girl. He wouldn't let his pride distract him. "I think we should save apologies for after we don't get eaten." Grey noticed her partial weapon form and jealousy replaced the pride that was just there. He now had to prove to himself that even though he couldn't do partial weapon form well he could still keep up.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 2:07 pm

She nodded, still shaking. The bear charged, and she shrieked as all of its body weight hit her. Her look of fear melted into one of determination, and she managed to stab it in the stomach. They were soon in combat. The bear's claws were coming dangerously close to her face. Her look of determination was soon returned to fear as her partial transformation began to disappear. Staggering back as she was clawed in the left arm, she fell to the ground.

ooc: I had a much longer reply but then I accidentally hit back grr
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 9:09 pm

. (OOC: If you quickly press forward and try to get back to the page sometimes you can get the info back.)
    "Wait, what are you doing, I thought that we were going to try and get away." Grey threw a little bead at the bear's face that exploded with a blinding light in the hopes of giving Astryd enough time to get away from the bear. Though he was hoping to run from the bear, since there had been a change in the situation he now needed to fend the bear off of Astryd. He would quickly slash at the back leg of the bear hoping to cut into its muscles with ease. Had Grey been alone a fight like this would not have been something that he would have worried about.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 5:05 pm

"Tired-" Astryd grunted, breathing heavily. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out from a mixture of fear and exhaustion
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 7:56 pm

. (flash forward?)
    A light bubbling sound filled the apartment under some Claude Debussy songs as Grey put to use his new knowledge. His new flash-bangs probably wouldn't even be a fraction of a lumen brighter. He attended to the kitchen in silence. (which are now sold in holiday colors for the low price of $34.99 per lb. + shipping and handling.)-All purchases are non-refundable. Justin Greyhearth and Co. are not held liable for any injuries caused by this product. This injuries include, but are not limited to first degree burns, blindess (temporary or permanent), injury caused by epileptic seizures, injuries caused by DWMA students that utilized this product as a distraction, cardiac arrest, or loss of the ability to perceive color.- His kitchen looked like it had never once been used for cooking. Other than the many glass container that were organized by size and shape on the counters and the occasional burn mark on the creme wallpaper the kitchen seemed pretty empty. He glanced over to the weapon he carried to his apartment. He had sat her on his couch, which was firm from lack of use.

A few boxes littered the living room that extended into the kitchen. Grey had pressed the vinyl record of a bunch Debussy songs that he liked a few months back. It played on a record player that sat atop a few speakers in a corner giving his humble apartment a slightly elite ambiance. A TV stand with no television had a thin layer of dust over it. Grey looked past the weapon and out of the window to the cloudy night's sky. He hoped she would wake up soon. He did not much enjoy having visitors. He had already tended to her wound since he could have her bleeding all over his apartment. The thought of calling an ambulance crossed his mind, but decided against it, knowing that he would come to regret that decision.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 8:42 pm

Astryd stirred slightly, moaning. She rubbed her eyes and slowly stretched. "Wha-" She whispered, shivering. She sat up, opening her eyes and looking around. "Where am I?" She murmured, drowsiness evident in her tone.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2015, 10:15 pm

When he saw Astryd begin to wake, his attention went back to the flash-bangs he was cooking up. The process was a little bit delicate, so he couldn't leave it long. "I didn't know where you lived, and you were hurt." He assumed that she would manage to figure out where she was on her own, and so he saw no need to explain it to her. "There is a basket of pastries on the table. You can have no more than three." He waved his hand in the general direction of where the table was. In the basket there were a bunch of danishes, muffins, and other sweets.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 4:16 pm

"I'm sorry." She said immediately, bowing her head in apology. "I'll go." She stood, clearly feeling the vibes Grey was giving off. She noted her boots were untied, and bent down to tie them as she spoke. "I didn't mean to cause you any trouble. I'm not typically the kind of girl who needs saving."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 8:13 pm

"Eat first." Grey said a little authoritatively. "You lost a bit off blood, so your blood sugar is probably low." Grey pointed to the wound on her shoulder. "You are here now, so the trouble is already over. Sit and eat, or are you going to make me repeat myself a third time." Despite the content of his words Grey didn't sound annoyed, he simply wasn't very good at being compassionate.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 8:30 pm

She frowned. "fine." She sighed, grabbing a danish. "You clearly don't want me here. I'll go, okay? I know when I'm not wanted." She took a bite of the danish, staring him down, almost daring him to say something.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 9:02 pm

"Your wrong by the way." Grey had boiled down the substance in one of the pots until it had crystallized, so he moved it off of the heat and onto a vacant eye. "Everyone is the kind of person who needs to be saved."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 9:07 pm

She shifted her weight to one leg, munching on the danish as she spoke. "Well, how would you know, hm? You're not mister perfect." Curiosity took a hold of her, and she walked up to the kitchen where he was cooking. "what're you making?" She asked, reaching out a hand out towards the pot he had moved off the heat.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 9:44 pm

"That," Grey paused as he dumped some of the crystals into a bowl."Is how I compensate for not perfect." Grey reached into one of the drawers and pulled out a mortar to grind the crystals into a thin dust.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 9:50 pm

She looked at it with wide eyes. "C-can I touch?" She asked quietly. She finished her danish and continued to watch him with an intense fascination.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 9:54 pm

Grey lifted the mortar from the bowl, reached in, and grabbed a crystal that had yet to be crushed. "So long as you don't eat them."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 9:59 pm

She made an odd face, tilting her head. "I'm not that stupid." She muttered before taking the crystal from his hand and examining it. "what's it made from?" She asked, handing the little crystal back to him.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 10:05 pm

"I am mostly like a cook who is following a cookbook. I don't quite understand the chemistry behind it yet, but I am learning. This salt for instance is high in magnesium. The finished product will be able to explode with light because magnesium can release a lot of radiant energy really quickly." No one had ever really asked Grey about his flash-bangs.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 10:08 pm

She kept her eyes trained on the crystals as they are ground up. "Huh, I don't know much about Science either. M-Maybe we could learn together?" Astryd asked tentatively, then shifting her large, grey eyed gaze to his.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 10:29 pm

The beginning of a laugh made its way past Grey's lips at the thought of what The Professor might say about this situation. "Maybe, Astryd Jones. Maybe." Grey shook the bowl around a bit to make sure that the crystals were powdered well enough. "Tell you what, you find something that will help you as a weapon, and we can do research on it together." His focus shifted down to the shorter weapon, and he let his hair down from the pony tail he had put it in now that he was done in the kitchen.

Last edited by VagrantAtHeart on December 16th 2015, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 10:48 pm

She nodded eagerly. "Maybe a dagger, or a pocket knife or.." She trailed off, mumbling incomprehensible words under her breath. She then grinned eagerly. "I'm gonna go home now, Grey! See you around!"She chirped, heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2015, 11:12 pm

"Bye." Grey said with an awkward, forced smile. When his fellow glass-like weapon left, he would wash his hand then head over to the table and grab a danish. "I meant to try and give away the left over firecrackers from Independence Day. Too bad." Accompanied for a moment by the pop and fizz of a soda, he spent the rest of the night thinking about his old home.Just a little bit stronger...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next