Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 7:33 pm

As he had feared this was a touchy topic, so he attempted to lubricate the conversation. "Before I came here, when I wasn't called 'Grey'. I had a pretty, for lack of a better phrase, unconventional upbringing. I am here so that I can find someone I lost, but you Miss Astryd Jones have proven to be a real distraction." Grey' focus pierced through the ground for a moment as he whispered, "You remind me of her." He would blink rapidly a few times before he cleared his throat and snapped back into the moment.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 7:47 pm

Her head tilted slightly up to face him. "Who's 'her'?" She asked softly,peering at him through her hair. She knew better than to pry, but she was curious.

OOC: I had zoom my page to 200 XD
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 8:21 pm

.(OOC: lol. Mission accomplished then.)
"Th-um, th-um, Um-per. Professor, Greyhearth." Grey began grooming his hair as if it would help him spit the name out.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 9:39 pm

"Oh." Astryd said simply, staring at her shoes. "Sorry for prying. I- I um.. I know what it's like to lose someone." She stuttered, eyes squeezing shut for a moment as an expression of horror overtook her features. A second later, she snapped back to normal.After a moments pause, she said "I lived in an abusive household." She flatly stated, continuing to play with her hair in a bit of a nervous way. She still managed to look calm about it though.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2015, 6:59 pm

After quickly clearing his throat, "That is Death Parade, 'If it's one you can name, We have the game.' I'm not changing the subject, but their slogan doesn't do the venue justice. To give you an idea they can fluidly incorporate exploding golf balls into their alleys while only adding to the finesse and skill that the game requires." He pointed to a building that was part of a chain of buildings where each one in the block was connected. This one was shorter than the rest and looked much too small to hold a golf game. The little unlit neon light said "Death Ar ade", and had a broken "c" light along with a skull instead of a "D". Grey shamelessly employed the distraction because he saw that this was uncomfortable for both of them. There was a better time and place for this than here and now

Last edited by VagrantAtHeart on December 25th 2015, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2015, 7:25 pm

Astryd tore herself out of the memories that she was currently experiencing. Exploding.. Exploding Golfballs?" She asked in wonder. "I haven't had much experience with explosives." She mumbled softly, the distraction not working well on her.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 8:25 am

Grey would continue walking being a bit quiet for a bit before saying, "Arthur's is just a few more blocks away. We just make a right up there." Grey would point down the street to an intersection.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 8:50 am

"Okay." She said softly, fiddling with a strand of hair. Astryd was clearly stuck in the past for a few more moments before she snapped out of it.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 10:34 am

Arrived at Arthur's, and the bell would chime when they went in. The room had a few tables with various weapons on display. On the walls behind locked glass were many weapons that looked a bit more ornate than the ones on the tables. "Here we are Astryd Jones."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 10:50 am

"Uh huh." Her eyes widened as she immediately went to the throwing knives in the glass cases in the corner. "Pretty..." She mumbled to herself as she eyed one with an engraved handle. Her fascination was childlike as far as weapons went because she had never been exposed to them as a kid.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 7:18 pm

Grey hovered behind her to see what was interesting to her. "Do you have enough money for the weapons," Grey bluntly asked. He was intrigued that she was actually committed to using knives because they were useful, practical, and good multipurpose tools. It was a wise choice, but he wondered if it was a good choice or simply the safest one.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 8:16 pm

She fumbled for the few dollars that she usually kept in her pocket and counted it once she got it out. Face falling, she looked at the price tag on the engraved knife. "No." She muttered dryly,walking over to the clearance area. She looked at the cheapest one there, a short, stubby silver one a simple wooden handle. Looking at the money and back at the knife, she sighed. "I guess I'll just get this one then." She muttered. She acknowledged that she was carrying most of the money she owned, and that the knife would easily cost all of it.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2016, 8:05 pm

Grey reaches into his wallet pulling out the last few bills and a coupon with ten stamps and the store's name on it. "Here's five and a coupon. The DWMA provides us with an allowance, but if you planning on insisting to pay me back, I would get a job." Grey turned and began walking out to hide the genuine smile that warmed his face. "I have to go. I need to prepare my stock for New Years." Grey sat the five hundred dollars and the coupon on the counter as he whispered something to the owner and pointed to Astryd.
Then he left. The burly man behind the counter waved at the young weapon and spoke to her with a heavy twang, "When yer dun pickin yer weapon young lady, Com'one 'n' bringit over rere. Gray's put don 'nough fere to cover mos' anything in there section."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2016, 7:58 pm

Her eyes widened when she saw how much money Gray had set on the counter. "Fine.." She said grudgingly, pointing at the shiny knife she had been admiring. "That one." She said to the man behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4