Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 1:27 pm

(Next morning timeskip...)
Astryd was in a great mood as she walked to the DWMA. She was walking along the sidewalk, her nose in a book about weapons that she could use. When she had gotten home that night, she had went straight to bed, being exhausted. She was still a little upset that she passed out from using her partial weapon transformation, and had silently vowed to get stronger. She didn't want to have to be saved again.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 9:16 am

Grey arrived at his classes an hour early as he normally did. He was in the hallway in front of his classroom polishing his weapons. The case rested open on the bench beside of him with one of the daggers missing out of its apropriate slot. He had a little bottle of oil on the other side of him, and he almost seemed in a daze as he gently rubbed a cloth gently over the dagger.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 3:05 pm

Astryd walked in, still deeply engrossed in her book. She kept her head down and eyes on the page. "Hm, I think maybe a dagger.. Yeah, a dagger." She mumbled to herself as she approached Grey. Not quite realizing where she was going, Astryd walked right into the bench. She swore loudly, rubbing her knee before noticing Grey. "H-Hi." She grinned sheepishly at him, rubbing the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2015, 7:00 pm

.  (OOC: I apologize I thought that I responded to this already )
    As Astryd ran into the bench his attention snapped back to reality, and he jumped. This sudden jumping caused him to cut his finger a little. Slowly he growled out, "How foolish of me." He let out a little sigh before reaching into the case to find a bandage. He took his time before he responded to Astryd since he was groggy and didn't plan on embarrassing himself. He looked at Astryd's knee then at her face while he wrapped up his finger. A simple tilt of his head to the homemade medical kit in his weapon case almost asked, 'Hey, you hit your knee. Do you need it bandaged, or was it not that bad?'
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 5:00 pm

She shook her head, blushing. She had flinched away when Grey tilted his head, like she was anticipating a smack. "I'm sorry." She said softly, staring at the ground. "I didn't mean to startle you. I'm just a little clumsy is all." She perched on the bench, hugging her soft gray hoodie closer to herself, afraid of what he might say.

OOC: It's fine. I've been preoccupied with exams anyway.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 5:19 pm

The apology made Grey laugh. "If I would have taken my own advice, this wouldn't have happened." He moved off of the subject. He still had his finger fully attached, so he didn't care too much. This cut would heal. "Have you decided on something?" He reached in to his case and handed her an antiseptic in case she felt like she needed it.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 6:16 pm

She seemed a little on edge still, but proceeded. "I was thinking a knife or something." She shrugged, playing with a strand of hair. "I wasn't joking about the apology, by the way." She added softly.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 6:53 pm

"I think that a knife would be a good start. It seems that I shouldn't have been so dismissive of your apology." Grey looked to the side, and, a bit feeling a little awkward, held a fist to his mouth as he needlessly cleared his throat. "My finger will heal."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 7:04 pm

"I know. I'm just... I'm just not used to an incident being brushed away that easily. Sorry." She apologized again, fiddling with her sleeves. "I dunno where to find a nice one though.."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 7:20 pm

He reached into his case. "There are weapon shops in DC, but they aren't too spectacular since most of their potential customers eventually switch to using Demon weapons." He pulled out three daggers by the blades, handing them to Astryd to do with them as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 7:27 pm

She immediately gave them back. "I can't do that to you. You probably worked hard to find them!" She protested, crossing her arms
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 7:30 pm

"I have more. If you ever want to stop by and grab some, you know where I live," He simply would put the daggers back in their case.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 7:43 pm

She nodded. "we'd better get to class. I'll see you around!" She smiled halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 7:47 pm

With a yawn Grey silently nodded his head, and packed up his stuff before heading off to his own classroom. He would wave as the two parted ways.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 7:54 pm

Astryd nodded and smiled as they departed, she going to her first class.

(mini timeskip?)
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 8:00 pm

Grey was sitting on the bench again waiting patiently for Astryd after his classes finished. He had his hair tied back with his long scarf, and he looked like he had at least some of his energy back. That or he had acclimated to being tired.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 8:05 pm

Astryd walked out of a nearby classroom, a battered pair of headphones resting on her head as she walked. She looked like she had lost some of her morning hyperness, and walked with dragging feet.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 6:11 pm

After he brushed his coat off and stood up when she came into sight, Grey would wait for her to get near him before trying to get her attention. "Do you have work that you need to do right now?" He would begin walking beside her, not really taking into account that she was wearing headphones (assuming that she left them on.)
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 6:19 pm

Sliding one off her ear so she could hear him a bit better, she nodded. "A bit of chemistry homework is all." Astryd grabbed her walkman out of her back pocket and hit stop, bringing the headphones down to around her neck.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 6:33 pm

Grey scratched the back off his head as he walked forward, trying to think of a suitable way to make up for the distraction he was about to offer. " Do you want to go to Arthur's with me. He does custom jobs. Afterwards I can see what I can do to help you with your chemistry, if you even need help."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 6:34 pm

"Who in the Hell is Arthur?" She asked, shifting her schoolbooks to one side as she walked.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 6:40 pm

Grey, not having brought any books today, gestures to the books she is holding to offer to hold some as they walk. "It seems I got a bit ahead of my self. 'Arthur's Arms and Munitions'. He is the founder of that chain, and he runs the store that is located here in DC."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 6:50 pm

"Mm, okay." She mumbled, handing him a fiction novel she had been carrying. "Besides, I don't have anything to do tonight."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 7:07 pm

"Well then, let's go." Grey would lead the way to the Arthur's. After a while of small talk though Grey would ask Astryd "So, What did bring you here then? To this DWMA?" Grey inquired knowing that the question he asked may have been insensitive, but he was too curious to not ask. (I want the trip to be a little long, but I don't really wanna rp the entire thing. Sry for being lazy.)
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 7:12 pm

OOC: I don't blame you XD

"I- A lot. A lot of things." Astryd spoke, eyes immediately shifting to the ground. "It's a long story. My upbringing wasn't exactly.. great." She murmured, fiddling with a strand of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))   Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late nights ((Request to join, me and Grey))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next