Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2015, 6:20 am

It was the middle of the night in Death cities shopping sector, the silence of the night only broken by the occasional chatter of people leaving shops and bars. Then suddenly a man’s panting as he ran through the streets trying to get away from a masked figure who slowly strode behind him slowly but surely chasing the man down. When the man got too tired to continue running he tried to hide behind a dumpster which was behind a bar. The masked man’s footsteps were then heard as the hiding man tried to hold his breath to keep himself hidden as but it was all for nought the running only made it harder for him to fight back when he was finally found as the masked man took his staff and beat him to death the staff half coated in blood and the attackers mask. The man speaking only a little as the man begged for his life “sorry you saw too much for me to let you go, I can’t let you live and feel safe myself”. The Masked man’s staff transformed into its proper form who was Fiona who watched as the soul rose from the dead man’s body then plucked it out of the air swallowing it smiling to herself her hunger overtaking her as she took the masked man Angelos to lean against a wall his mannequin body seizing up as she stopped her control over him for a moment. Fiona leaned down onto all fours as she started to tear into the murdered man’s chest with a small blade she would normally use to cut thread. As she finished feeding on his body, her hands, mouth and chest would be slathered with blood from meal she had just had though she was normally not a messy eater her hunger just made her eat not caring for hygiene. She then sliced off a few more chunks of meat from the corpse then storing it a bag on Angelos’ waist then quickly transforming back into her staff form inside of Angelos’ hand thanking him for keeping them safe as well as finding her food. Angelos hid the body of the man he murdered and then made his way back down the backstreets trying to be subtle. Though most people who saw them didn’t think much of them but to those who could see souls they might mistake that the soul of the weapon was his and to others he might just seem like a soulless masked man.

Last edited by annachie on December 15th 2015, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2015, 3:44 pm

OOC: I'd be happy to reply when you fix your grammar, dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 11:14 am

OOC: think i fixed it
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2015, 5:25 pm

Jason had been at a club again, looking for a weapon. Now,he was wandering the streets with a cigarette in hand. He liked to take the backstreets home. It made him feel more at ease, unlike most people. It was then that Jason saw a masked man shortly in front of him. He felt this was odd, and began to walk quicker, hoping to gain on him. Once he did, he slowed to an easy trot and caught up with the man. "Hey." He said calmly, blowing a puff of smoke out of his lungs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2015, 4:57 am

Angelos turned to face the man who had called him and spoke only for a moment the voice deep and authoritative "leave this place isn't safe for the likes of you" he then turned and continued walking. When he had turned to face Jason the blood spattered mask was shown a chip almost made it look like it had an eye and the staff was also coated in blood. Fiona was scared that this man might have worked out what she had done or knew that she was a murdered which made her want to get away from him. Angelos didn't speed up nor did he look like he wanted to speak for very long or at all.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2015, 4:58 pm

Jason scowled, reaching for the short knife in his back pocket. "The likes of me?" He drawled, taking a long drag of his cigarette as he kept pace with the man. "You don't know anything about me. I know one thing about you though. You look like a murderer." He stated coolly, obviously unconcerned.

OOC: grammar
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2015, 7:24 pm

Having seen a man running down the streets far off being chased by what she could only assume was a kishin egg, a barefoot pinkette (Ooc: God, a love using that word) in loose, baggy clothes began chasing the two down in an attempt to save the man. She came alone tonight after killing so many she needed a break, but 'This time, I guess, that break isn't coming.' When she finally caught up there was a man talking to the kishin egg a distance away as the suspected kishin egg casually turned from him while soaked in blood. Since she was a little ways behind Jason, she could see that he was reaching for something. Terra ran after Angelos, the suspected kishin egg, and if she passed by Jason he would see a sheathed sword on her back partially covered by a circular shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 8:44 am

Angelos looked at Jason watching him seemingly reach for something. He saw that Jason wasn't riled up and decided that he would try once again to stop what he knew would be an ensuing fight. Angelos spoke again “I may not know much but like I said, leave kid keep yourself safe”. He barely finished speaking as he watched a girl seemingly running towards him, Fiona rolled her eyes not understanding what both of these people wanted from her and why they didn’t like her for some reason, she doubted that they knew she had murdered a man. Angelos gripped his staff a little more as he reached behind him pulling out a shield that was made of scrap metal sheets and whatever could be used to hold it together covered with thin rags.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 4:55 pm

Jason scowled, clearly irritated. "Are you a Kishin egg?" He flat out stated, shifting his weight to his left foot and pulling a box of cigarettes out, lighting one.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2015, 6:45 pm

Terra slid to a stop next to Jason as she heard him question the suspected kishin egg. "What happened to the man you were chasing?" She looked briefly to him and then back to the suspected kishin egg. Tired eyes waited in anticipation to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2015, 6:14 am

Angelos was now being confronted by two people pacing back a little, getting Fiona scared as she hid disguised. Speaking again to Jason, Angelos kept his authoritative tone "No Why would you ask?". Fiona didn't even really know what a Kishin egg was but she knew it wasn't a good thing to be. As Terra then started to speak he cocked his head thinking of what to say for a moment before speaking "He knew too much and so we had a little chat but he got violent so I had to defend myself." Angelos was trying to speak his way out of the situation but pulled his shield out and had it ready just in case it got violent.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2015, 11:36 am

Jason's fingers twitched and tightened around his knife. "You're covered in blood and sneaking around with a bloody staff and large bag." He replied, spitting his cigarette out and crushing it under his heel.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2015, 4:56 pm

Terra wasn't sure what to believe, but she was sure that the truth would reveal itself. She remained unarmed and held her hands up towards the other two. "Wait, Wait I don't think we want to fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)   Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't go alone into the dark (T for violence- Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1