Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screams in the dark!?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Screams in the dark!? Empty
PostSubject: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 12:05 pm

Nebun was confused [ I just killed her! Why is she so sad? Death is funny! WHY DO THEY AlWAYS LOOK SO SAD! Why?!Why!?WHY!?] he began to try and rearrange the features of the woman he slaughtered, but her muscles had frozen in fear " just smile a little....please?" He says to the corpse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 1:07 pm

Kataro was walking around in death city when heard the yelling. He decided to go see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 1:31 pm

Nebun heard footsteps, he quickly swallowed the soul and vanished into the nearby shadows where he would not be seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 1:33 pm

Kataro looked around. He could feel the soul but he couldn't see it. He used the headlights on his hover board to shine the light into the darkness. And he saw the sickly looking creature.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 1:36 pm

He blinks as the light ruins his night-vision, then he swipes at the hover board attempting to swipe it from under him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 1:38 pm

Kataro quickly backs away. "I'm not an enemy. I'm just here to help you." He say while putting the hoverboard on his back and slowly stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 1:45 pm

He steps back out looking confused " you are of the academy are you not? How do you intend to....help me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 1:49 pm

"Well... There's no reason for me to hurt you. You wanna... Come out of the dark and talk." Kataro said cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 2:08 pm

"Talk about what?" He says wondering at his intent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 3:10 pm

"Stuff like... Why are you all alone in the dark or, where's your family."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 3:29 pm

"Or why did I just kill this person?" He says finishing his thaught for him. He smiles suddenly " I would rather not.i find most people.....distasteful at best."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 3:34 pm

"Oh, ok well umm... (Gulp) I'll just um. See you around." he said as he started to back away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 3:43 pm

"Kataro!" Hikari jumps down from a roof and says when she stands up "this man is a Kishin egg"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 3:49 pm

"I know but.... I can see his soul. He enjoys other people suffering and, he's more powerful than me and you combined. We need to get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 4:09 pm

"Right we must report to lord Death." Hikari starts walking towards the academy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 4:17 pm

Kataro gets on his hover board and speed towards the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 6:17 pm

"Run little students!" He laughs " run and tell them how you ran away..." He continues chuckling before seeming to melt into the dark
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 7:07 pm

Nettie chuckled from behind him, "Oh, brother of mine, still frightening children, when you could be a king."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 7:09 pm

His grin widens " sister of mine! How was your meal!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 7:12 pm

"Bland and tasteless." she sighed, inspecting her nails, "I crave more than sewer rats and these loathsome humans."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 7:16 pm

"And how does the taste of shibusen sound?" He says walking up to her " many students visit the 'deathstraunt' we could find a meal there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 7:22 pm

She grinned, "What an excellent idea, brother of mine."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 7:29 pm

"Why thank you sister of mine.shall we be off?" He says turning in the direction of the restraunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 7:31 pm

She nodded her head, simply taking his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2013, 7:36 pm

He strolls off toward the restraunt, once there he leads his sister in and surveys the patrons "does anyone here appeal to you sister of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screams in the dark!?   Screams in the dark!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screams in the dark!?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next