Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Won't be as active as normal for a while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Won't be as active as normal for a while Empty
PostSubject: Won't be as active as normal for a while   Won't be as active as normal for a while I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2016, 11:14 am

Hey guys, I just thought I'd let you all know that a lot of stuff has been going on with me recently. I'm in another major spot of depression, and I literally have no motivation to do anything. I'm busy with school and stuff, and my family hasn't been.. great recently. Anyways, I apologize if I don't reply to anything on a normal basis. My post lengths have been really hard for me to keep up recently because I just can't get into character. With my lack of motivation, I've really just found it hard to want to do anything, hence my slightly sporadic activity on the site. So I guess this is an apology. I'll be back online in a normal pattern when I get everything sorted out here.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Won't be as active as normal for a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Won't be as active as normal for a while   Won't be as active as normal for a while I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2016, 12:42 pm

Take your time, Flair. I won't claim to know what's going on in your life, but I can say that depression is a nasty little bugger. You can squash it though. It might take time, but it can be done. Trust me on that one. ^.^

Good luck~
Back to top Go down

Won't be as active as normal for a while
Page 1 of 1