Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a normal day when....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Just a normal day when.... Empty
PostSubject: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:28 am

Arisa was happily walking down the side walk of Death City, remembering about her favorite movie Real Steel. "That was a good movie...." She mumbles to herself with a smile.  For Arisa, nothing is better than watching a amazing movie like that
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:44 am

Arisa was walking down the street that intersected the street Arusa was walking down. This wouldn't be a problem, but Arusa was running at full speed, and would have no time to stop when he turned the corner to meet his partner in a head on collision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:46 am

"God Arusa! What the hell?!?" Arisa says, rubbing her aching forehead tenderly. "Why were you zooming down the side walk like that?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:49 am

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." He scrambled to get up, offering a hand to Arisa. "Have you seen a chicken running around?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:52 am

"No..." She says, confuse about the whole chicken thing. Arisa then takes his hand and stands up, thanking him for the help. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:54 am

"If you're not busy, would you mind helping me?" He started walking off. "I would explain, but there's just no time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 2:58 am

She follows him close behind and says, "Can you at least tell me something?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:17 am

"I promise that it is life and death that we find this chicken." He threw out his longboard, not wanting to waste any more time. Arusa hopped on, holding out his hand for Arisa to catch up and jump on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:23 am

She takes his hand and hops on his longboard easily. Her hands somehow found themselves hang on to his shoulders, trying to help her balance herself better. "Sorry, I haven't done this before..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:39 am

"It's fine, just scream if you fall and I'll catch you." He kept going forward for a while when he stopped abruptly. "Do you hear that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:43 am

"No..." She moans, focusing too much on not falling to listen.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:50 am

"It sounds like clucking... this way!" Arusa jumped off of his board and began running down an alley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 3:51 am

"Slow the hell down..." Arisa mumbles, running close behind.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:50 am

Once Arusa had reached the end of the hallway, he was confronted by a small black chicken. "Stop! Take not one step closer you disease ridden, feathered beast!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:51 am

"Awww, it's just some poor chicken..." Arisa says, shaking her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:53 am

"No, she is an incredibly devious chicken, full of who knows what diseases."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:55 am

"It's a chicken!" Arisa sighs, banging her head against the wall. "You can't be serious..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:59 am

"Come here Rose... everything is going to be alright..." Arusa slowly crawled forward, producing a carrying cage from his pocket dimension.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 5:06 am

"You're mess up in the head...." Arisa sighs, leaning against the wall with a smug grin.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 5:29 pm

"No, I'm merely concerned for the safety of others, and my collection." Arusa opened the cage up to the chicken, and put his head down. It was hard to tell whether he was praying or begging to the chicken, but it didn't work regardless. Rose squawked at him, and jumped on to his face to begin pecking at his forehead, then ran off again. "After her!" He cried, bleeding from several scratches on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 5:33 pm

"Arusa, let's go and clean those scratches first." Arisa sighs, grabbing his arm so he couldn't run after the chicken any more.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:06 pm

"What? No! Do you have any clue how long that would take? She could get anywhere in that time!" Arusa struggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:08 pm

"Come on Arusa!" Arisa moans, dragging him by the arm towards her apartment. "I have a first aid kit at my apartment and it's nearby so we can go chicken hunting afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:15 pm

"But, but-" Arusa started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 6:21 pm

"No buts." Arisa says, opening the door of her apartment before dragging him inside. She makes him sit down on the couch and goes to get her first aid kit, coming back in few seconds. "Hold still okay..." She says, rubbing an alcohol patch on his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day when....   Just a normal day when.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a normal day when....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next