Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ema (Squid Girl)

Go down 

Accept?
Yes
Ema (Squid Girl) I_vote_lcap100%Ema (Squid Girl) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Ema (Squid Girl) I_vote_lcap0%Ema (Squid Girl) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ema (Squid Girl) Empty
PostSubject: Ema (Squid Girl)   Ema (Squid Girl) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2016, 11:22 pm

I didn't notice until today, but the staff mostly seems to be busy or inactive. I hope I'm not overstepping by posting this, but the worst you'll do is shoot me down, right?~

What's one thing you like about this site:
I enjoy the community. The members are what really keep me coming back. Everyone is always trying to improve their writing, it's always pushed me to want to actually better myself, and is one of the few things that actually motivate me anymore.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site:
I'd like to see a more active staff so things can get done better. Quite a few of the mods and admins haven't even been on past new-years. I'm sure they're really busy with life, hence why I'd like to help.

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members:
I'm pretty active, but a good number of members can say that. I have a lot of experience as a staff member on multiple sites, including this one. I'm also currently the Web Master of my school's Anime Club. I think it's fair to say my grammar is decent, and I enjoy reading character apps. I know how to spot potentially problematic abilities, and I'm good at finding limiters for them. I also try to remain friendly, even if offended. I think in four years roleplaying, I've only insulted someone (outside of joking among specific friends.) once.

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf:
-Pinwheel
-King Kunta
-Jt
-Ace
-Vixy McCloud
-jac600
-Hatter94
-More pending, possibly.

How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?:
08-15-2013 was my join date. Making the answer almost three years. I've had a few periods of long absence, but since I've announced my return, I've at least checked the site once a day if not more.

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently do you manage them:
Active 3, inactive, 23. I know that looks bad, but that's because a lot of the early ones I've come to realize were just bad character design. They were a poor quality, and after growing as a writer, I didn't want to be using inadequate characters.

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it:
I think a good example would be a member who was continually bunnying one of my characters during a thread without my permission. After repeatedly requesting him to stop, I decided to opt out of the thread, and advise a moderator to confront him about it. They did, and after a few warnings he was issued a temporary ban around a month later. I'm not sure what happened after that, as I ended up leaving that site for personal reasons.

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?:
Well, I'd address them as they happened. I'd question Member A on why they god-modded in the first place, and then Member B why they responded as they did. Once the information is gathered, I'd assess the situation and try to find a solution both parties are content with. If a solution isn't apparent, I'd ask if it's okay to remove both posts in favor of a "do-over" of sorts. Both would receive a warning, assuming this is their first offence.
Back to top Go down

Ema (Squid Girl)
Page 1 of 1