Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:59 am

Claire sat atop the roof of the apartment complex she called home. It was the middle of the night, and as usual she found it difficult to sleep. She never felt safe when she did, even though she knew Sarah would never let anything happen to her. Still, she breathed in the cool night air, finding it chilly without her hoodie and dressed only in a tank top. Not that she'd be cold for long. Her forearms shifted into glorious golden scythe blades, and she slowly began to go through the motions she'd read in one of her instruction books.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:12 am

Ophidia was scouting out Death City while the meisters slept or went away on missions. Now was the perfect time to check around a bit. Before long she noticed two golden flashes on a rooftop below. Curiously, and cautiously, she flew over and landed as quietly as she could on the opposite side of the rooftop. Atop the building was a weapon doing some sort of training. Ophidia wasn't stupid enough to come to Death City unarmed, and so she had in her left hand an ice blue scythe.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:16 am

Claire soon stopped from exhaustion, her arms shifting back to normal. Then she started taking deep breaths. This was the hard part. She was a weapon, but transforming terrified her. She couldn't stand the loss of control that accompanied it. Slowly, she began to glow, until instead of her there stood a beautiful gold scythe, balanced perfectly on the staff. The transformation lasted only a few seconds, however, before she turned back, falling to the ground and breathing rapidly, trying to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:25 am

Ophidia was imediatly interested by this series of events for quite a few reasons. 1, the girl was a scythe. 2, she had some sort of problem to her form. And 3, She was weakened. Ophidia saw this as an opertunity rather than a threat. "Hey there, Angel." She called across the building, walking a bit closer to the weapon. "That's a pretty weapon form you have!~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:28 am

Claire looked to the source of the voice, though huddled on her knees as she was she wasn't very capable of looking in all directions. She rose to one knee, looking around until she focused on Ophidia's form. "W-Who's there... Who a-are you?" She tried to project and air of confidence, but given how shaken she was that plan went right out the window.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:36 am

Ophidia gave the girl a gentle smile. "Ophidia Roman, the kishin egg of lust at your service." She said with a bow, then returned to her usual open stance. "What's a weapon like you doing on the rooftops all alone? Any other kishin egg might have killed you." She cooed, putting a finger to her lips. It was true, most kishin eggs would've torn her appart.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:40 am

Claire started backing away when the girl introduced herself as a kishin egg, unsure of what she was doing. Maybe if she'd been more relaxed, she would've been ready for a fight. But now, in the state she was in? There was no way she'd be the victor. "I-I came up here to train... W-What're you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:11 am

Ophidia giggled when asked about what she was doing around here. "Just looking for my next vic-" She stopped herself. "er... toy. I was looking for a toy. No need to worry though, I don't want to hurt you dear." She replied happily, swinging the scythe onto her own shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:37 am

Claire continued backing herself up until she reached the edge if the buildings' roof, soaring a glance behind her at the five story drop. Her pace of breathing quickened, though she shifted one hand into its weapon form, if only because she was frightened and it helped her cope to know she had a weapon available. "W-What do you mean by t-toy...?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 4:39 pm

Ophidia laughed lightly. "You know, toy. I promise I just wanna 'play a game' with you. It won't hurt for more than a few minutes at most!~" She teased, getting a little closer. The girl was at the end of the building. The only thing stopping Ophidia from getting too close now was that blade. If only she could calm the girl down a little.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 4:42 pm

Claire had no choice. She was backed up to the edge of the roof, and she knew that in her present condition she wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance. After a few tense moments, her hand shifted back to normal. "A-Alright, just... P-Promise you won't h-hurt me..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 5:00 pm

When the girl retracted the blade, Ophidia walked over and heald out her free hand, palm up. "Then why don't you come away from that ledge before you fall. Wouldn't want you to get hurt before I can get to you." She looked at the girl with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 5:03 pm

Claire saw her smile, and for some reason it put her at ease. She took the girl's hand, stepping away from the ledge. "A-Alright... W-What now?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 5:27 pm

Ophidia lead the girl away from the ledge. "Well, my Angel, you can start by telling me your real name." She requested, setting her scythe down and sitting beside it. It wasn't odd for Ophidia to make a victim comfortable with her beforehand. It was just her way of thanking the willing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 5:30 pm

Claire shuffled her feet a bit, looking down at the roof. "C-Claire... My name is Claire..." She pulled her hand back, shivering a bit as the cool air of the night began to seep into her bones.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 5:49 pm

"Clarie, hm? Well why don't you come over here by me? You look like you're freezing, dear." Ophidia replied, patting the ground next to her. "I'll warm you up in no time!~" She said, only half joking.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 5:58 pm

Claire took a few moments before shuffling closer to her, rubbing her forearms a bit. "A-Alright..." She leaned a little closer to Ophidia, sharing her warmth for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:15 pm

Ophidia gently wrapped an arm around the girl, her tail resting comfortably around Clarie's waist. "There you go. See? It's nice like this.~" She said with a light giggle. Now that the girl wasn't so afraid, Ophidia could work with little struggle. There was always a reason behind her actions. Usually that reason was to convince someone to 'play' with her, and now was no different.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:21 pm

Claire's back stiffened a bit as the kishin wrapped her arm around her, but slowly her body relaxed. However, as her body relaxed, her breathing didn't, turning ragged and speeding up. When Ophidia's tail wrapped around her waist, she sucked in a deep breath, eyes closing in something akin to panic. She tried to speak, but all that came out was a soft squeak.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:26 pm

Ophidia's eyes sparkled at the squeek. "That's adorable!" She said, turning the arm wrap into a sideways hug. "Do you always do that?~<3" She questioned, getting rather excited over the cute outburst. Then a thought occurred to her, she had probably just scared the girl half to death. Oh well, was bound to happen sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:35 pm

Claire squeezes her eyes shut tight, trying to calm her breathing but only managing to slow it a bit, her chest still heaving a bit. She again tries to say something, but again nothing came out but a soft, somewhat terrified squeak.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:42 pm

Ophidia giggled again, putting a chin on the girl's shoulder. "I'll have to break you of that! It's adorable and all, but you can't answer me!~" She said, reaching to pull down the sleeve of the hoodie furthest from her. "You know... I know how to fix that and keep you very warm, Clarie dear!~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:46 pm

OOC: Claire is only in a tank top...

Claire, not one to easily catch on to innuendos like this, cleared her throat, finally managing to form words. "H-H-How?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:52 pm

(OOC: This makes things easier. I musta missed that. Sorry.)

Ophidia reached to the bottom of Clarie's top, tugging at it lightly. Her intention was to get Clarie's permission to remove it, but she was going to remove at least this either way. Leaning closer to Clarie's ear, Ophidia whispered a single short sentence. "I'll show you.~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:58 pm

Claire blushed a deep red, but slowly began to comply. It was her only option. Unless she could've managed some form of surprise, which she doubted she could, as shaken as she was. So she began to pull the white fabric over her, letting the kishin have her way if only out of fear for her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next