Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcement Made on Behalf of Mistress Lani.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Announcement Made on Behalf of Mistress Lani.  Empty
PostSubject: Announcement Made on Behalf of Mistress Lani.    Announcement Made on Behalf of Mistress Lani.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2016, 1:50 pm

I'd like to first off apologize on behalf of the staff as a hole for our... sparce appearances as of late. As many times as we say "we had other things going on", we made a commitment to our userbase to be here and we haven't been. Personally, I'll be working on that more myself.

Second off, I'm posting this announcement on behalf of Lani, who, as I'm sure you all recognize, is more or less the glue that holds this site together. All I can say is that she has a severe personal issue that has come up, and will not be accessable for a while, until things have cleared up. Until then, please forward any concerns to me, or the Staff Ask Box.

Thank you for your patience.

Beyril Stone.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Announcement Made on Behalf of Mistress Lani.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement Made on Behalf of Mistress Lani.    Announcement Made on Behalf of Mistress Lani.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 6:42 am

Thanks for the info, Beyril. I'm half certain that if Lani left without warning we'd have some real issues on our hands. XD

Hope things get better for ya Lani. We'll miss you.

Announcement Made on Behalf of Mistress Lani.  3187369_1364189831783.79res_500_277
Back to top Go down

Announcement Made on Behalf of Mistress Lani.
Page 1 of 1