Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mistress is back in the house!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Mistress is back in the house! Empty
PostSubject: The Mistress is back in the house!   The Mistress is back in the house! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 11:48 am

Hello, lovies!

I apologize for my extended absence, yet again. School, work, holidays, family --- it's been more than a bit hectic. While it hasn't really calmed down, however, I'm only on about twelve credit hours (you'll understand; it's a college term. You don't necessarily count the number of classes, but the credit hours. 12 is minimum for full-time students), and the work looks like it'll be easy to handle, if only for the first half of the semester.

Now, bearing in mind that, yes, I do have school, work, and ya know, overall life, I would like to let you guys know that I'm back on; pop into my office (link should be in my sig) if you need anything at all or shoot me a private message. I'm going to go through the pending character applications and then try to catch back up on threads; let me know if you want one of ours to continue or die, as well as what you think the status of any of our existing partnerships should be.

I love you and I apologize if I made you worry. It's been hectic and I have issues remembering to take my medications, so I haven't exactly been responsible with much of anything. That is my fault entirely; no I am not avoiding any of you.

Except maybe Blivi.

Definitely Blivi

Lani-Eevee dancin'
The Mistress is in <3
Back to top Go down

The Mistress is back in the house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mistress is back in the house!   The Mistress is back in the house! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 3:07 am

Welcome back :)
Back to top Go down

The Mistress is back in the house!
Page 1 of 1