Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to hit the road (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time to hit the road (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2016, 8:05 am

1/6/16
6:05 AM
The girls dorm

Yemi had gotten everything he would need to live for the next few weeks packed up in the same bags that he had moved to the academy in. The clothes, a little bit of nonperishable food, and the money provided to him. Besides summer, this would be the longest he was away from the school since he had moved here with his sister all those years ago. Speaking of his sister, they had a bus to catch. He was off to her room in the dorms to make sure  that everything on her end was going just fine.

*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2016, 9:06 pm

Keiko closed her computer when she heard her brother knock on the door. She walked past her luggage and opened the door. When she saw her brother she smiled and waved."Hey, I'll be out in a second." She left the door partially open as she went back to finish up on the laptop. She powered it down and closed it up. Once her laptop was in her bag she would be ready to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2016, 9:56 pm

He would nod at this, waiting for her briefly before he would get walking right alongside his sister. "Are you all set for our trip? We're going to be out on the road for a while. The closest thing to home cooked food you're probably going to get is something quick." He said, just wanting to talk to calm his nerves. He did not care about food, but he was nervous about his ability to go through with this big expedition. He tried to keep this out of his eyes and voice.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2016, 8:15 pm

Keiko looked over to her brother as they were walking, and she quickly checked his body language before saying, "Yemi, with the two of us together we have all of our bases covered. So, as long as I'm here with you and you're here with me, we'll be fine." The group of kishin eggs they were chasing down was made of many mobile groups hidden base of operations. It was going to be a long trip, and Keiko knew it, but she would not have said the words she did to her brother if she didn't mean them. Her brother was almost the only person she could muster up the confidence to take this mission with. Not many meisters could fight kishin with an umbrella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2016, 9:01 pm

This would calm him down significantly as he walked out front much more relieved. "Your right sis. I shouldn't be worried at all about how we'll do with this entire deal if I've got you at my side." He said, convincing himself that they had this in the clear. "So fill me in on all there is to know about these guy's we're going after. I want to know everything down to what brand of oatmeal they eat for breakfast every day." He joked. "Can you tell I skipped breakfast this morning to pack?"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2016, 7:50 am

She reaches into her pocket pulling out a little black notebook. For a few seconds she flips through her notebook. "Yeah I can. I've got the info in here some- ah, here we go. The Ruby Road Ravens began their kishin egg lifestyles as a simple biker gang. They reaked havoc through the many cities they traveled through, but due to their mobile nature they were hard for DWMA students to deal with. Surprisingly, their downfall came from within themselves. Due to a lack of proper leadership, they were unable to prevent themselves from tearing each other apart, so they split up." She pauses and puts her book back in her pocket. "At least that is what they want us to think. In the last few weeks, many bikers from many different biker gangs that are using the Ruby Road Raven's old routes have been reported for many heinous crimes. It is my belief that they have found a leader and a homebase since evidence seems to support that the Ravens are now kidnapping and moving souls. I also believe that one of the people they have kidnapped is a young witch by the name of Penelope. A fourteen year old witch not yet capable of using magic. I have found three bikers who are hiding in the Asphalt Chompers road gang, and I think we can follow them to their base. Which very likely may be the young witches castle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2016, 2:05 pm

"That is bad." Said Yemmi considering all of this. "So all in all we'll need to deal with a few of them in different locations so that we can interrogate them and find out how many we are dealing with and where the base is. Then we'll storm that base, rescue the child in danger then see where things go from there... What should become of the witch after we rescue her sis?" It was a bit of a moral grey area. They certainly shouldn't kill her. But leaving her there alone to blossom into a threat is no better either.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2016, 9:08 am

Keiko stopped walking for a moment, "I guess that'll depend on her." Keiko pushed open the door to the dorm, holding it open for her brother. "I think we should find some place to hide her. I don't know if she will be safe here, but coming here would probably be good for her, right?" This was a tough problem, but one that they were going to have to solve eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2016, 12:51 pm

He would give a nod. "There are more witches in this school getting reformed than I would care to count. I'm sure that if she was a nicer girl and we asked her something like. "Please will you come with us Penelope? There are only going to be more bad men coming after you like that if you don't have some friends to look after you." " He would think for a moment. "Witches age much slower than normal humans yeah? In witch years, how old would she be now?"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2016, 1:22 pm

Keiko would be a little shocked at the news. "That is news to me. I mostly interact with weapons, so I guess the witches are coming in as meisters. Also, I don't really know much about her personally, or really much about withes at all. All I know is that she was supposed to look about fourteen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2016, 10:30 pm

She would nod."Yeah actually there are a nice handful of witch meisters trying to do their part. At a certain point I imagine they don't make waves." He said with a shrug as they finally got outside. "Anyways, we're ready for anything that gang can throw at us. And we'll find a way to save her." He said resolutely.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2016, 12:38 am

.(OOC: I feel like we can transition into a new thread soon, or we can fast forward into a new scene soon. I don't see any reason to do a play-by-play from here, but I do think it could be interesting to have them do stuff on the road like practice fighting on a bike, talk more about a plan, etc.)
    Keiko would point to a motorcycle that was parked by the side of a nearby building. "I thought that we might have to blend in, so. . . yeah." Pastel yellow lightning would crackle around Keiko before her whole body began to glow, and a bolt of lightning zapped towards Yemi. It would deposit Keiko in weapon form somewhere onto her brother's person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2016, 9:43 pm

ooc: Yeah let's get moving to some scenes on the road.

Yemi would raise his hand to grab the bolt, knowing what was what with his sisters transformations at this point. He'd take her very bare sheath out of a bag in a flash. Tossing it over his shoulder to let it hang from his back before he'd say. "Thank's sis, I always wanted to try riding a motorcycle." He'd say as he'd strap a helmet on and secure their bags to it's sides. He would then search around for an ignition then once that was sorted out. How to actually give the ting some gas. In this search for a pedal he accidentally twisted the handlebar that was the throttle and the shot off at top speeds. Yemi just barely taming the wheely and preventing a nasty accident. "Whoo hoo!" He'd say as they got going to their destination pretty fast.

Almost an hour later they were still going down a sandy road out of the dessert as he called out over the hum of the motor. "So Yemi, you said they were a biker gang yeah? Should we be ready to fight them on this thing if they get to their bikes and try to get mobile?" He said, reaching for her hilt.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2016, 12:11 am

. (Ooc: I've been waiting for a repost, but it seems I overlooked the email like an idiot.)
    She took in the seemingly endless hills of sand and didn't see any signs of life anywhere nearby, so she figured that this would probably be as good of a place as any to practice. "That's a good point. Of we happen upon them while on the road we need to know what we are capable of so we can know our options." Keiko's umbrella would crackle again with electricity as her brother grabbed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2016, 11:53 pm

He would flip her around in his hand skillfully, but cautious as to not hit a bump in the road and loose her. So he gripped his sisters handle tightly. As they came across a long, very downtrodden sign sticking out of the road he raised her up and fired a blast of lightning at it. Feeling good as he saw the rusted old thing melt down. "There is a rock ahead. Lash out with your bandages and we'll see about maximizing zap time." He said as they neared a boulder next to the road.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2016, 6:02 pm

.     (I've been applying to universities, so I've been a bit swamped recently. Sorry for putting you through this so often, and thanks for putting up with it.)
    She moved in sync with her brother and as he raised his arm to aim her at the old rusted sign strengthening the blast as it funneled through her. On his command the bandages on her weapon rapidly whipped forward towards the target."We'll be ready in 3..." The bandages would suddenly snap backwards into a rapidly spinning drill-like shape with electricity crackling over its surface as she prepared for her brother's attack. "2..."The bandages would condense until the cone spiraled around the length of the weapon "1... We're ready to go." The crackling electricity reached its peak all that was left was for Yemi to supply the power, and she would pull all of the electricity into the bandages only letting it out in a smaller, but more concentrated, stream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2016, 10:43 am

Yemi gave a nod, before pulling back on the accelerator and speeding up. Eyes on the prize, he swung the umbrella swiftly and shot his sister a high strength bolt of lightning. Knowing it's effect on stationary targets. The electricity was so focused that it cleaved the boulder clean in half. Yemi had to recover from the kickback on that one as he righted himself and kept to the road. Slowing back down to a safer speed. "Perfect shot! I want to practice arc next." Ark being the name of their technique that fires multiple trails of lightning to hit more than one targets standing together. That clump of cacti ahead looked to be a good target.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2016, 9:53 pm

As Yemi changed target's his sister would react in sync with him adapting her weapon form for their next move.The bandages would stop spiraling and settle back down to covering the umbrella like they normally did. At the tip of the umbrella the bladed portion would begin to glow, and Keiko would say, "Ready when you are Yemi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2016, 9:02 am

Yemi took a deep breath, steeled himself. Then fired a net of electricity all over the plants. The sizzle and pop could be heard as the bolts lingered and spread even as they sped away at top speeds. Feeling nice and warmed up. He decided to end this target practice before he runs across a state trooper. "We're ready, just wait Penelope. We're getting there as fast as we can..."

(Skip to their encounter?)
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 6:17 pm

.     (I think that we should move out of the "dormitories" section if we are going to go to the encounter, and I think we need to have an open thread to collect souls, right?)
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to hit the road (Private)   Time to hit the road (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to hit the road (Private)
Page 1 of 1