Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)   A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 4:29 pm

In response to Sarah, Jessie puffed up her cheeks, while chewing on her fork. "Muu..." She was pouting, something you didn't see from her just every day.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)   A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 4:31 pm

"What do you want from me!?" Sarah asked in a loud but teasing voice, finally looking back towards Jessie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)   A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 4:46 pm

For a second, Jessie had actually thought that Sarah had been mad at her, then she couldn't help but chuckle. A moment later, she quiteted down and took on a surprisingly solemn look. "Actually, I don't really know. I suppose it's because I was unconcious so long, maybe my brain has turned to mush, but I kind of don't want my surroundings to be quiet right now. I feel like if I don't get back into action soon, I'll go back to being living vegetables. Silly, I know."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)   A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 5:05 pm

"So... What do you want to do, Jessie? To make things less...quiet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)   A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 6:08 pm

Jessie lowered her gaze for a moment, then proceeded to finish her meal. After that was done, she looked back to Sarah. "Hmm.. Well, there's one very obvious solution. But, what I want most right now, is to be able to walk again. Mind helping me? I know I shouldn't... but I can't sit around anymore. Just a little walk, pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)   A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 6:49 pm

"Alright... We'll try." Sarah said, standing and going around the bed. She held out her hand, waiting for Jessie to grab it, and when she did she eased her to her feet, acting as a support for her girlfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)   A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 7:36 pm

The very moment Sarah was there to support her, Jessie began trying to stand, with success. "Okay, this is difficult, my legs feel weird but it works. I fear we'll be slower than a snail, but hopefully..." She trailed off, slowly beginning to set one foot in front of the other. It wasn't easy or fast, but for now, it worked.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)   A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 7:40 pm

"It's alright. Just hold onto me, and we'll get there." Sarah said with a smile, making sure to only go as fast as Jessie was comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)   A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 7:58 pm

"Okay.. hey, I can walk~". For Jessie this was a sign of progress, something that she had needed right now. Slowly, she led Sarah out onto the hallway and for a little stroll.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)   A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 8:41 pm

"Don't push yourself Jessie. You just woke up today. You don't need to be at 100% right away. It's enough for me that you're back." Sarah said, stopping once there were a few steps outside of her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)   A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long-Awaited Reunion (Private, Ith and Xald)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2