Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A lazy day (Beyril and I)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

A lazy day (Beyril and I) Empty
PostSubject: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 12:35 pm

It was a sunny, hot day in Death City. The streets were mostly abandoned, every sane person taking refuge inside of an air conditioned shop. Rhiannon Johnson, however, was not one of these people. The grey- eyed witch was in her tabby cat form, laying on a bench in front of an ice cream shop. She had gotten ice cream about three hours ago, and then she settled in for a little cat nap. Now, she stretched out across the bench, her spotted stomach rather slender. "Mrowwwww." She yawned out. Perhaps I will go catch some fish. She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 1:01 pm

Natalie abhorred the heat; being from Russia meant that your body ran comfortably at what most people considered freezing. She contemplated swimming, but the recollection of water full of garbage and excrement tended to put her off of the idea of water outside of a shower or bathtub. So instead she walked, still upset that this weather called for her to leave her beloved fur coat on the rack at home. Her pleated black skirt brushed her knees as she strolled through the park, and her white buttoned up shirt had the sleeves rolled up past her elbows. She groaned as she felt a small stone lodge it's way inside her shoe, and sat down on a bench next to a pretty tabby, pulling her shoe loose and plucking the stone free. "I bet eet ees too hot for you, too, kitty." she sighed, stroking it's head gently, "This place vas not meant for us furry things."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 1:43 pm

Rhi blinked at the Russian who had just sat down next to her. "Mrowwwwwww.." She agreed, butting her head against the woman's hand as she stood up, climbing her way onto Natalie's lap. She appeared to grin as she curled up on her black skirt. Rhiannon loved being petted more than anything. Being the audacious witch that she was, Rhi placed her burnt little paws on Natalie's shoulder as she looked up at her with an innocent expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 1:59 pm

Natalie smirked, scratching the underside of the cat's chin. She inspected her paws closely as she did so, the gentle, careful touch of someone who was more than used to playing healer. "I can see you have bad time with heat, too, little one."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 2:18 pm

Rhi made a pleased sound, nuzzling into her touch. Then, she clambered off of her lap and walked to the other end of the bench. As much as Rhi was enjoying being doted on, she could only stay as a cat for so long. There was a flash of light and where the gorgeous orange tabby once sat, there was now a little girl. Rhi said nothing, blinking and looking over at Natalie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 2:26 pm

Natalie paused, hand frozen atop the now-girl's head in a moment of shock, "You.... are not kitty."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 2:30 pm

She shook her head. "I can only be a kitty for so long. I get overheated quickly." She said simply. "I'm Rhiannon Johnson. Rhi for short." She said with a cute little smile, swinging her legs back and forth on the bench.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 2:45 pm

"I'm.... Natalie..?" she asked, still trying to piece it together, face all scrunched up.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 2:46 pm

"Have you never met a witch before?" She asked curiously, examining her hands, which were a raw red from burning them as a cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 2:48 pm

Natalie shook her head, "Not one that wasn't trying to keel me, no." she shook her head, looking at her hands, "Are you... Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 2:51 pm

"Not really, but I know what will fix them!" She chirped. "Ice creaaamm!~" Before she could get a reaction, Rhiannon got up off the bench and bounced into the shop behind them. Shortly afterwards, she came back out with a grin and a huge ice cream cone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 3:40 pm

Natalie grinned sideways, laughing at the girl, "Ve used to make zat back home. Out of ze snow."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 3:44 pm

"Those are called Snow Cones, not Ice Cream!" She pointed out. "Wait.." She froze. "Why aren't you trying to get me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 4:14 pm

Natalie shrugged, "I am a meister, not a veapon. Does me no good to chase you, dah? And you are not trying to get me, so I see no point." Natalie pointed to the ice cream, "No, it is like zat. You use condensed milk and vanilla."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 4:24 pm

"Interesting.. Your voice is funny!" She giggled, sitting down next to her. "I like it." She said in admiration, her big shining eyes staring up at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 5:14 pm

Natalie laughed, "It ees an accent. I am from Russia." she smirked, "To me, you sound funny." she teased, crossing her legs at her knees.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 6:11 pm

Rhi stuck her tongue out at Natalie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 6:28 pm

Natalie laughed, "Ees true. I grew up vith people sounding like me. My uncle is a death scythe at the academy. He sounds like me too."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 6:41 pm

"Death Scythe? What's his name?" Rhi asked thoughtfully as she finished up her ice cream. "I was once apprehended by a Death Scythe, and he sounded kinda like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 6:47 pm

"Nikolai." She grinned, "He fights with a bear."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 6:53 pm

"Huh. I've met him." She looked up at the sky, sighing. "I kinda want to go home, but it's so lonely there." She whined to herself. "Maybe I could go mess with some people!" She said brightly, then getting a great idea. "You wanna help?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 11:20 am

Natalie paused, thinking, "Mess vith people how?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 4:34 pm

"Stealing their money, making them do stuff.. That kind of thing." She said with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 9:52 am

Natalie paused, "Stealing I have no problem vith. I do not infringe on people's free vill though. Ees... bad for business."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2016, 5:02 pm

She tilted her head curiously. "what do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lazy day (Beyril and I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next