Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] Empty
PostSubject: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 2:51 pm

Shin-Tari was reading his romance novel "in one day's love" which was about a boy and a girl have only a single day to love each other and discover that they are actually brother and sister...it was a very weird modern Greek author who still wrote these kind of stories. Shin-Tari laid on his side on one of the edges of the school's roof. He liked it up here because not many people would come up here to bother him. He didn't want be interrupted from this part of the book. The boy was going to decide whether he should continue his relation with his sister or cut it off and never see her again. His hood blew in the breeze falling to his shoulders showing his three earing on one ear, his glasses that where little ovals, and a death mask design on his left shoulder on his hoodie. He yawned loudly as he closed his book. He could always read that part later. His eyes started to shut close as the sky held clouds in the sky as he smiles. he points out certain shapes that the clouds take, "that kinda looks like a cat". He laughs as he smiles at the clouds. He then frowned as he remembered deaths words, "Shin-Tari you should be more active in finding a meister". He scuffs to himself, "be more active...He can't even leave death city himself. Why should I take advice from someone who doesn't leave the academy at all... Besides...not many meisters find me a great weapon. I'm a short sword with only one side actually sharp. Last time I checked meisters today like big fancy weapons. You know like great swords, scythes, guns, etc. Not a little blade like me...even though it would be nice to have a partner. Someone to help you, and actual be there for you" he says with a sad tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 9:30 pm

Ava hummed as she held a book wrapped with both of her arms closely to her chest titled "In One Day's Love", an odd but newly refreshing romance where a boy and girl fall in love and realize they're siblings. Again, odd but newly refreshing. Ava usually would read on the roof of the Academy on Sundays, but she figured that today wouldn't make any difference. It was quiet, a soft wind would blow and a pretty setting to glance up at when she took a pause from the text. She found it relaxing, her little happy place only she would know of.

She only had a book as a companion all her life though. Is that a sad existance? Other sure would think so but.. She didn't mind. She knew no other way.

She was huming to herself happily as she scaled up, then cut off immediately when hearing another voice, only catching his last sentence which made her pause to herself.

Perhaps it is a sad existence.

Ava bit her lip, peeking over the edge curiously to the other male, who seemed extremely different from herself just by looking at his sense of style. Well, there was a difference in itself: He had a style. Ava pondered to herself if she should descend back down, until a small gust of wind caused Shin-Tari's book to fall from where he sat to the floor. Without thinking, Ava walked over to pick it up for him, dusting the dirt from the cover and paused before handing it to him.

She said nothing at first, glancing to the book in her own hand as well and saw it was the same copy. "I didn't think anyone else liked these stories..." Ava commented in a shy tone, smiling lightly as she handed it to him. "I'm sorry for disturbing you, ah..." she murmured, adjusting her glasses and reddening in embarrassment, "I-If you'd like I can leave again, ah ha.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 9:36 pm

Shin-Tari looked at her with an indifference on his face, "the roof isn't really a place to reserve. plus I don't care if your here or not" he sits up gently grabbing the book as his name tag falls out of his hoodie showing his name and that he was a weapon. He placed the book in his hoodie, "to be honest I thought I was the only one who liked bad romance novels?" he says patting his hand next to him signaling for her to sit next to him if she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 10:18 pm

She blinked at him, judging just by his tone that this male was the laid-back and casual sort of type. She took a glance from behind her lenses to his name tag, before glancing back to him with a small smile perking up on her lips. "Well, you have a point..." she hummed quietly, taking a polite seat next to him on the edge of the roof, "I don't think it's all the bad, Shin-Tari. Cliche some parts, but I like that in stories." she commented then took a moment of realization before squeaking, "Ah, I'm sorry, I looked at your tag and didn't even tell you my name!" she cleared her throat, bowing her head slightly to him which made her loose braids hang from her side, "Ava Everane, Meister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 10:24 pm

Shin-Tari thought to himself that maybe somehow he could get a meister without trying now! he cleared his throat, "well if your meister and I'm a weapon...you want to try working together?" he says getting up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 10:35 pm

Ava jumped at the sudden request, almost staring at Shin-Tari in disbelief. Did he really just say that? No one had offered to be her partner before, or friend even. It was strange, unfamiliar, and she felt odd.

But it was a newly refreshing odd...

She felt herself smile, only nodding and holding out her hand. "Um.. Okay. Let's try it out." she beamed and chirped in a cheery tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 10:37 pm

he raised slowly as he grabbed her hand, "I hope you don't mind my weapon form"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 10:46 pm

She laughed a bit, gripping his hand and shaking it politely. "I'm sure I won't. What sort of weapon are you, though?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 10:49 pm

he shrugged, "couldn't you find out soon enough?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 10:55 pm

She made a bit of a nervous smile, "Well, I don't want to be caught off-guard if we encounter a Kishin in the making, though..." she pointed out, before standing up. "We can practice here, maybe. Would that be okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:00 pm

"sure" he says indifferent. He glows white as he transforms into a short sword with intricate designs on the side that look like a bunch of people and the blade itself is a one sided blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:05 pm

Not quite convinced by his tone, she didn't question him and merely watched when he transformed. Seeing he was merely a short, one-sided blade, Ava hadn't made a look of disappointment-probably to Shin-Tari's surprise- Instead, she smile, picking him up. She held the handle so the non-bladed side would press against her wrist and the bottom of her forearm, to have the sharp end facing outward. She swept her arm in a horizontal motion, slowly, before flicking him out in a gashing motion, smoothly and gracefully doing a backflip, high kick, and low stab.

She smiled again, holding him up to look at his face in her reflection, "You seemed worried. Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:08 pm

The blade showed his reflection of him half naked from waist up, "It's a long story and I don't like doing things that take to much work" he says casually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:14 pm

Ava raised a brow at that but giggled lightly nonetheless, rubbing the back of her neck. "Well, I suppose I would be doing most of the work for us anyway... But we have to work as a team together sometime, right?" she hummed in content. "You know, Shin-Tari... I never had a friend before. But I know we'll make a great team. You seem smart, and I know already you can do a lot if you put in some effort."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:22 pm

he shrugged, "I don't mind if the girl takes the lead, Id rather follow or do nothing" he says exiting weapon form, "besides the ability I have is lazy in itself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:26 pm

"Oh come on now," she laughed lightly, "I'm sure you know you're capable of much more, you'll prove it soon enough, you'll see." she smiled and clasped her hands together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:32 pm

he rolled his eyebrows, "Use me on that chunk of debris over there and you'll see what I mean" he turns into a short sword landing in her hand, "now resonate with me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:37 pm

Ava caught him in her hand, glancing down to it as he spoke then toward the debris. "Alright, I'll try..." she murmured nervously, closing her eyes and focusing with him, holding the edge f the small sword to her nose.
Her brows twitched, her fingers gripped tight, and she felt that little click inside her. "Soul Resonance!" she called out, holding him against her arm before running forward, a few steps, then swept out in a slicing motion toward the debris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:51 pm

the debris swirled inwards then disappeared. then right behind her she could hear something hit the red spike pillar. it was the debris as it fell downwards, "my ability is to teleport anything that is hit by my blade 100 feet in any direction...like I said...my ability is lazy in itself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:55 pm

Ava looked up after she slashed through, confused at first, until she had heard a small snap. "Wha...?" she mumbled, looking behind her and freezing in shock, seeing the red pillar of the school crumble before her. Lord Death's son was going to kill them.

"I don't know whether to be impressed or go apologize to Lord Death a couple hundred times." she muttered in awe and fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 11:58 pm

he switched to normal form, "my ability is really not even my doing...it was the last thing my father did for me. you see he was so close to the next evolution of the weapons, but he dead because of it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 7:31 am

She frowned and glanced down with a sad smile. "I'm sorry for what happened. He seemed to have cared for you." she commented in a faintly cheery tone. "I heard that happens to many weapons and Meisters. It's frightening really." she sighed looking over the edge and cringing at the broken pillar. She would help to rebuild it later... She glanced up at the sky and tapped her nose before pointing at a cloud, "That one reminds me of a cat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 12:36 pm

Shin-Tari laughs, "it does doesn't it" he says stretching out and yawning, "so now what? do we go around the world and do missions or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 8:02 pm

"It would only make sense to sign up for our first mission together, wouldn't it?" she smiled lightly, glancing to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 8:07 pm

he shrugs, "lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]   Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin-Tari the lazy blade, a lazy weapon who can't find a meister?[open]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next