Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A lazy day (Beyril and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2016, 9:20 am

"Vill." she explained, "Ees person's ability to chose. You take zat avay, and they are not people, dah?" she shrugged, leaning back, "Zere is a difference between provoking a response and taking avay free vill though."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2016, 7:54 pm

She shrugged. "Eh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 1:08 pm

Natalie raised a brow, looking at the girl, "And vat vould you do, zen? Eef your body was acting vithout you telling eet to? Doing zings you did not vant?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 9:40 pm

She tapped her chin thoughtfully."I probably would use my magic to make whoever stop."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 1:43 pm

"Und eef you didn't have magic?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 7:35 pm

"I'm not particularly sure." She hummed out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 10:56 am

"Eet vould be horrible." she mused, "I do not do zis to people."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2016, 4:29 pm

She shrugged. "I'm not really sure what kind of morals there are in the world." She said softly. "Nor do I care. I'm a witch, not a human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2016, 12:29 pm

Natalie raised a brow, "Then vat do vitches believe, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2016, 11:54 am

"Witches believe that magic is the answer to any problem, and that being in Death City is a surefire way to be killed unless they have their.. S-Soil Protect on." Rhi paused as she tried to say soul protect, which indicated that she had little to no experience with the spell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2016, 12:23 pm

Natalie shrugged, "I'm sure magic helps..." she mused, "But eef you're with me, you von't be killed. I'm a top-notch meister." she winked.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2016, 6:25 pm

She smiled. "Yeah, will, wouldn't you get yelled at for supporting a witch? I wouldn't want you to get exp- expelled from the meister school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2016, 2:21 pm

Natalie shook her head, "I am... a beet of an exception."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 2:07 pm

OOC: We need to get some action going on in this thread, or end it. It's just not working out in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2016, 8:40 am

((Your choice))
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2016, 7:29 pm

OOC: Ending would probably be best in this circumstance. I can't really think of any plot ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lazy day (Beyril and I)   A lazy day (Beyril and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lazy day (Beyril and I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2