Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen) Empty
PostSubject: A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen)   A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 3:37 pm

Walking down the white hallways to her first class at the DWMA, Ora fiddled with strands of her long hair. A group of girls were chatting in the hallway. The seemed nice, so Ora approached them. The girl's eyed her, sneered coldly then walked away. Ora hadn't had many interactions with others outside her institute and felt she'd done something wrong. She would have pursued the students but they'd gone already. Instead, Ora proceeded to her class. Alone in the hallway her footsteps echoed softly against the tiled floors. After a few minutes she arrived at her destination, "Class Crescent Moon", and entered.

A flood of loud voices erupted from the room and made her hair stand on end. Why was everyone shouting? Quickly Ora crept into the room quietly closing the door behind her. She slid into an empty seat at the front. A wad of paper lightly tapped the back of her head making her jump. A student apologized but Ora wasn't paying attention. She reached into her satchel and pulled out one of her school books. Quietly she buried her face in it hoping no one would spot her.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen)   A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 4:46 pm

Hugging his sister goodbye as he left the door to her class the boy then fled for his own. After a few flights of stairs he quickly opened the door to the Crescent Moon class and immediately smiled after seeing a few familiar faces. "Remi, Ineshi how long's it been?" Havok touched knuckles with both the boy and the girl, walking up a few steps towards his seat with the duo he sighed slightly still thinking about his situation.

The sun shone brightly through the one large octagonal circle of a window in the class, after finishing up their conversation Havok's gaze focused up on the long purple haired girl at the front and squinted his eyes. "Who's she?" He asked Ineshi and Remi and got the same confused shrug from them both. Deciding to discover things for himself the ocean blue haired boy hopped over his desk and landed swiftly behind another student before making his way down to the seat behind the new girl. "Hey, are you new here?" Havok inquired before the door opened to reveal the class's teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen)   A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 4:59 pm

Ora shot her head up and looked at the blue haired boy staring at her, "Eh?!" she squeaked. The words escaped her and she felt her body quivering. Nervous, she could only stare. Her eyes locked onto his. As lovely as they were they appeared fierce and she felt a strong energy radiating from them. They clearly signified he's a formidable character. She gulped, looking around to see if anyone was watching.  She then looked back at him.  She felt so awkward trying to speak. She didn't even notice the teacher had entered the class already.

"Ummmm-eh, I am yes. M-my name is ARGGGGH!!" She shrieked clasping her hands tightly against her ears. The Teacher was writing something on the chalkboard, but was dragging the chalk against it in a way that made it squeak loudly. It sounded like a knife blade being dragged across glass. Several students were clasping their ears as well because the noise was so unbearable. It sent shivers up her spine and she clenched her teeth. She clasped her ears so tightly the blood to her head was being cut off. Wishing it would stop she hummed a song. Finally when the squeaking stopped she released her head feeling the blood flow again. "Dear lord..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen)   A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 5:31 pm

Closed one eye at the horrendous sounds left by the slow, strong squeaks made by the teacher's chalk. You'd have thought the students would've gotten used to the sounds by now. Hearing the girl shriek made Havok jump a little but realized it was due to the sounding, she seemed nice enough and Havok had a feel of her aura. It had such a cleansing touch to it, almost as if she'd been bathed in clouds. What? That's what Havok described it as.
Looking onto the blackboard and taking down a few notes Havok quickly got distracted by a tap on his shoulder, the girl he'd previously jumped over to get into his new seat. She was pointing behind her and to his amazement Ineshi and Remi had written on their paper sheets "Has Havok found love?" Which had little hearts and question marks all over it. He had no intention of getting into a relationship with this girl, well not yet anyways. Chuckling at the idea of the two he waved them away and returned to the girl, he'd gathered she was new but there was more to know. "I'm Havok, a meister here. Those weird ones behind me waving that sign are Ineshi and Remi they're both weapons." He finished with a smile on his face hoping to God that the deadly chalk would be heard no more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen)   A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2016, 6:27 pm

Ora looked over, "Ora..." she groaned, "p-pleasure to meet you. I'm a weapon too."  She turned to face the chalkboard, DWMA Introductory Class. Keys to success, !.) No talking or distractions during class, 2.) Prompt attendance, 3.) Respect and appreciate the differences in your peers, 4.) Engage in routine battle... The list went on and Ora felt her eyes aching.  She heard a familiar sound off in the distance. she looked over and saw the same group of girls sitting together. They were giggling and muttering to each other. Ora could tell it was about her as they were glancing over at her.  They then just stared at her. Ora looked away, feeling slightly embarrassed, then she heard them giggle again.  Was it her hair or was there something pinned to her back?  She lightly felt the back of her dress. Nothing was there, maybe it was just her that they had an issue with. She looked at Havok and whispered, "was it something I did?"
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen)   A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 5:12 am

The boy nodded at her reply and smiled, this girl was alright in his books even though they'd just started talking. Flipping back to his work for another moment he again jotted down the words white woven words on the blackboard, after completing the last of the wordings Havok whizzed around and caught the paper ball which was thrown towards him, the two culprits high-fived each other and giggled cupping their hands over their mouth. Havok was a tad confused by was alerted by the presence of the teacher who tapped his foot on the marble floor with his hands outstretched. "Uh Sir I do-" The teacher cut him off with a shake of the head and pushing his hand out more, handing the man the piece of paper he proceeded back to his chalkboard and wrote down Havok's name with a little 'x' beside it. A clear notion to the behaviour system. Three strikes and your out.

Sighing a scowled at the two before it turned into a smile, returning back to his small conversation with Ora he continued. "Ora, that's a cool name. Not as cool as Havok though but you'l manage" He winked at her before writing down some more. "How're you finding the DWMA so far" The boy whispered before making sure the teacher was occupied elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen)   A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2016, 4:43 pm

The teacher's attitude was a bit unnerving, she could tell he was a very dry individual. Ora was also a bit intimidated by Havok's haughty attitude, but flushed hearing him compliment her name, "it means beautiful seacoast." Her body quivered under the weight of her anxiety. To keep the conversation going she moved onto discuss his question regarding her first day at school, "this place is a little...depressing... Not because its in a place named 'Death City', it's the color of these walls. This place is too bright for me." She scanned the walls feeling the light reflect off their pearly white surface. It made her head hurt. "That teacher is incredibly creepy too. I heard students here get into tons of fights with each other is that true?" She asked twiddling her thumbs hardly making eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Revenge
SERP Member
SERP Member
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen)   A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2016, 9:46 am

And beautiful she was. Aside from that observation something puzzled Havok, as he looked over to the white walls which surrounded the students he had never noticed them to be so bright. However, it didn't bother him as much as it did the girl. "Well I mean as long as you don't cross the wrong meister or weapon. But hey we're all family here and I'm like the protective big brother" He smiled at her before smirking as another 'x' was drawn beside his name.
As time passed and the lesson began to come to a close with the teacher rubbing the board clean and collecting the sheets back in for God knows what reason, the students wrote up all their notes to have it taken back. What a world. After a short cough from the teacher and more of his droning on about more lessons, punctuality and whatnot the bells rang throughout the huge complex signalling the end of this tiresome class.

Ineshi headed down the small class steps as Havok was putting his pencil in his pocket, hugging the boy goodbye and waving to Ora she skipped out of the class. Everyone was leaving the room in a hurry for some reason which again confused Havok, he knew about everything that was to go on in the DWMA. Perks for being so popular he guessed. Clicking his fingers he returned to Ora "That reminds me, there's this big concert going down in Death City. Serenity, The Breeze and those other peeps are gonna' be performing there. I was wondering if...perhaps...maybe you'd like to accompany me...well I'd accompany you. Hypothetically we'd be together so that counts as.." He sighed and composed himself. "Ora, will you go to the concert with me?" Havok asked not knowing what came over him. It wasn't normal for him to act so flustered. Must've been the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen)   A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 2:45 pm

"I-uh...hmmm...."This came as a shock to her. No one had ever invited her to attend an event before. Except those at the institute for mental screenings.  She felt the urge to pick up her things and leave but at the same time a more powerful urge to stay.  She wanted to connect with someone which wasn't of the norm seeing as she'd been abandoned so many times in the past. Only her friend from the institute had ever shown her any real kindness.  She'd spaced out for a second then realized she still hadn't answered Havok, "Sorry! I spaced please don't be angry. I would love to go. I just have this things with crowds, they make me nervous."  She felt so embarrassed why couldn't she just give a straight answer why does she always have to explain herself. That's always been a bad habit. She blames herself for everything that happens to her, especially getting captured by the witches.  

"I would love to go with you,"  it's not a date you don't have to use the word love! "only would you stay by me? Like I said, crowds make me a bit nervous." Oh boy that sounded cheesy as hell. "I've never heard of the artist's name,"  which is strange seeing as she listens to so many, "what's their genre?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen)   A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Melodic Duet (Private Revenge and Zen)
Page 1 of 1