Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc) Empty
PostSubject: Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)   Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2016, 11:10 am

It was a rather rainy day in San Francisco,and due to the intense weather many of the locals had retreated inside. However, there was one girl trudging through it all. Sheets upon sheets of icy cold rain drenched Astryd's back, and she internally cursed herself for not bringing an umbrella. People from inside little cozy coffee shops stared at the young teenager who was soaked to the bone and carrying only a cloth drawstring bag on her back. Tentatively, the owner of a shop stepped out and called, "Would you like to stop in until the rain is gone?" "No." Came the immediate answer. I'm not so weak that I need to stop. All I need to do is get out of state, and I'll be free to roam wherever I want. Thought the young weapon.

Ever since the day that she had been forced to kill her father, Astryd had always felt weak. No matter what she did in her life, she would never be good enough to be assigned a meister, and she knew it. Like the time where she had clumsily tried to get another weapon to wield her without knowledge that weapons couldn't wield each other unless related. And then she had used her partial transformation for under five minutes and ended up passed out cold while fighting a grizzly bear. Not even a kishin egg, a grizzly bear!

Astryd was really starting to get cold by this point, but she refused to take cover. It was then a small boom of thunder came out of nowhere, making a pathetic whine escape her lips. Shaking her head at her own stupidity, Astryd decided it was better to wait until the storm had passed. She slowly slipped into a dead end alley where the roof hung over a little bit at the end.

Astryd entered the deserted area and shoved herself into a corner, a shivering mess. You dealt with storms like this on your way to the DWMA, so why is this one different? She asked herself. "Because I'm so lonely." She whispered to herself. Then, for some unknown reason, tears began to slip down the thin girl's cheeks. She sat there in the corner with her knees shoved to her chest as she shivered and sobbed, the noise hardly distinguishable over the noise of the rain pouring down onto the cement.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)   Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2016, 1:15 am

Zera, being the pink and blue cotton candy typhoon of pure madness that she was, was plotting to create one of the most powerful forces on the face of the Earth. She planned to create this force through her trump card, Achima Ravencraft but even though she was accumulating mass amounts of power day and day out, Zera knew that even she could use the boost of a powerful partner. Unfortunately, there wasn't any notable Weapons running around, making an infamous name for themselves. At least not any that would WANT... To pair with the abomination. So that left one other option, force a Weapon to become a powerful partner for Achima. This would mean that this Weapon would start off from scratch, zero souls to their but completely moldable like clay in one's hands. Through the help of a divine entity who was otherwise unnamed (or just sheer luck), Zera found this wandering the streets in a city that was currently being afflicted with miserable weather. As nonchalantly as a clown could be, she fired a strand of sticky gum at the Weapon, yanked on the strand, and knocked out the Weapon with one-hit K.O. punch. The Weapon, who would soon be revealed to be named Astryd, woke up with a black eye and inside of a damn cave.

All around Astryd, the most bizarre scene would take place before her. First of all, she was chained up to a wooden seat with pink and blue rock candy chains. Struggling free would prove to be a fruitless effort, for the chains were easily as tough as black blood and the entrance of the cave was blocked off by a crimson red boulder. Lights were tied to rock candy shrapnel, each one connected by a wire that ran its course to a portable power generator that hummed with life. A T.V. was also connected to that generator, causing the television to play white static on its screen while sending creating a terrible screech that echoed off of the walls of the cave. A women in an apron alone that completely covered the front of her chest down to her knees turned off the television, ceasing the screeching. She ran a hand through her long blue-tipped pink hair before ruffling the same looking hair of a younger girl who was dressed in a teal dress and was playing with dolls.

"Mom! I was... Watching... That.", the young girl said in a slurred yet high-pitch voice.

"I'll tell you for the last time. Turn off the television play with your lovely brother, he wants to play with you.", the older looking women told the younger before pointing to a child with similar hair as the other two girls. All around him lay blue hooks that had crimson red stains all over them. The child was staring into his own reflection with a handheld mirror while taking the hooks, one by one, to plop them inside of his mouth before stabbing them through the his cheek. He'll pull the flesh of the cheek back, before hooking the bottom half of his eye.

"Mooom... He scares me, I'm afraid he's no longer going to joke around about tearing me limb from limb.", the young girl whimpered before her mother scolded her.

"Believe me when I tell you that your aunty, Sexy-Zera, will watch you two to make SURE! That you finally mutilate yourself for the first time. I swear you're such a coward.", the older women yelled, causing the younger girl to cry chocolate milk tears before she went back to a table to slice up huge hunks of meat with a cleaver.

In a corner of the cave, the Kishin Egg, Drake could be found in a lounge chair a clown of the Zera from the "What's The Point in Making Sense thread", was comfortably sitting on his lap with her hand feeling up his abdomen and chest. Unlike the Zera from that thread however, she had pink hair that turned to light blue past her two individual hair clips and a much shorter skirt that forced her to cross her legs to avoid revealing her panties. "So you're the big strong man of the house?", this Zera asked as she grabbed a hold of his bicep to feel it.

The final Zera wrapped her arms, loosely around Astryd's neck from behind. She appeared to be just like the original Zera, the one with the standardized pink and blue ballerina outfit, "Welcome to hell, where all of your worst nightmares gather to torment you. I am those nightmares." The Zera manifested a rock candy knife and used it to place a single cut on the side of Astryd's face, "Give me your name... In exchange, I'll give you mine... And I won't immediately make a mess of your pretty little face."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)   Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2016, 1:59 pm

While he was enjoying himself with the Zera that was in his lap, Drake really didn't know what was going on. Honestly, all he knew was that Zera had a victim to torment. Everything else? No clue. Should really tell me more... He thought, unsure of whether the mind link with Zera was still around. He was glad that the television was off. That thing was driving him nuts. If it wasn't turned off, he was going to blow it up himself. It was inevitable.

He was pretty much a bystander in this situation, up until Zera needed him for anything, anyway. At least she gave him something to make sure he wasn't bored. Would have been nice to have the proper, main Zera right here instead, though... That thought aside, Drake watched the things going on within the cave, from the hook-mouth boy to the meat-slicing girl, to the general furnishings of the place. Sparse, but functional... His eyes wondered from one thing to another, not paying much attention at all to the Zera atop him, and her feeling his not-even-really-that-impressive muscles, until she actually spoke to him. "You'd know best about what I am. I guess I am the only man around here, so I guess that that is what I am. Not that big, and not that strong, for a Kishin Egg..."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)   Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2016, 7:18 pm

Astryd was just sitting there and minding her own business when something hit her upon the back of the head. Before she had any time to register what happened, she was out.

When the poor weapon came to, she was very bewildered. Her long eyelashes fluttered open, and Astryd determined that she was definitely hallucinating before she passed back out. When she next came to, the girl was frightened to discover that what she thought was simply a hallucination was real. Chains that looked like rock candy bound her.

Astryd was a quick thinker, noting that there were multiple.. People? Creatures? Things? Regardless of what they were, they were here. Her large grey eyes darted around the scene, focusing on the girl who cried chocolate milk tears and then went to chop up meat with a large cleaver.

"H-hello?" She whispered into the dim light of the cave. Astryd's throat was terribly dry and scratchy from unuse, and her already soft voice was even softer. "Where am I? Why am I chained up? I'm s-scared!" A whimper choked itself up past her lips.

When Zera wrapped her hands around her neck, Astryd flinched hard. However, when the cut was made on her face she did nothing. Even with her lack in courage, the weapon had a high tolerance to pain. "My name is Astryd." She replied, happy she managed to keep her voice from cracking.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)   Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2016, 1:40 am

'What more is there really for me to say? Lets see... I think you're looking for a reason why I dragged you into this. You should know by now that madness doesn't really need a reason, it just is, doing as it pleases, never being logical... but I'll humor you this time. I want to recruit a Weapon from the academy and corrupt it that's the only real reason we're here. As far as what you can do at the moment... Just be the best hubby-wubby of all time. I'll make use of your skills when I can.', Zera thought back to Drake as the Zera in his lap stopped feeling up his not-even-really-that-impressive muscles. The true Zera that had just placed a cut on the side of Astryd's face, tossed the knife in her hand to the Zera whom was comfortably sitting in Drake's lap. The knife was then changed into a large lollipop that the fake Zera briefly licked before continuing to converse with Drake, "It's true that you are indeed the only man here, by default, making you the strongest man here but you surely want more than that right? You see, we live in a very simple and easy world to get around in, people just build up things like virtues, laws, morals, limitations, to keep them from taking the things they truly want in life. If you want something, just cast those things away. If you want a car, take it. If you want a position of power but someone's currently in that spot... Kill them and take it. If you want a woman whose already married, kill the husband... Then take your new plaything. Life is just that simple... So, what do you want Draken~" A devilish grin spread across this Zera's face as she waited for Drake's reply.

The Zera that tossed the knife away, smiled before she returned to her hellish work. Zera then walked out in front of Astryd before making chains loosen before immediately tightening around the chest and the lower belly of Astryd's. Now, a small area of Astryd's belly was revealed. "Nice to meet you Astryd, my name is Zera and the Kishin Egg over there with the whore... Is my believed husband Draken. We're one big happy family and we want YOU! ... To be a part of it. We only need you to do a few things for us.", Zera spoke in a motherly tone before a huge blue briefcase flew into her hands from the deeper recesses of the cave. Zera proceeded to open the case to reveal 25 souls and a large syringe filled with black blood. "It's a little known fact that black blood can drive people to the brink of insanity... I wonder what type of Madness you'll generate."
, with that, Zera jammed the needle of the syringe into a vien in Astryd's arm, slowly injecting her with the fluid till ever last drop was coursing through the Weapon's blood stream. Zera then ripped the syringe out of her before breaking it on the stone floor. "As I was saying, we're gonna need you to consume a lot of pure souls to blend into our family. You can either eat them willingly... Or I can just beat you with a crowbar, giving you a soul for each strike I make on your body. So, what's it gonna be."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)   Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2016, 11:02 am

OOC: Sorry about the lack of a post. I'll reply later on, you can skip me for a bit.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)   Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2016, 10:19 am

OOC: not really having much motivation, so I think I'll wait
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)   Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2016, 9:14 am

OOC: Arc...?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)   Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2016, 10:33 am

OOC: Skiiip meeeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)   Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc) I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 7:19 pm

Tears formed in Astryd's eyes, and a loud scream escaped her mouth when she was injected with black blood. Her voice cracked the next time she spoke. "I wont't do what you want me to. You'll have to kill me first."

OOC: Sorry for the short post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)   Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainy day run away (Myself, Velv, and Arc)
Page 1 of 1