Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) Empty
PostSubject: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:32 am

Evan walked down one of the streets that headed towards the residential district, crossing his arms to keep himself a bit warm. He may have been wearing a sweater but it didn't do much to stop the cold night from chilling his bones. He looked around at the alleys and side paths, aware that muggers lived in Death City, but he was always glad to know they weren't so desperate as to try and rob a Three Star meister. He shook off the thought and continued down the path, passing under a streetlight.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 5:02 am

Sophia was out on the town once again and she had just drunken a bit more than what could handle. She was thrown right out of the bar after being cut off, this left her incredibly dazed and confused as she attempted to walk through the city streets to her apartment. By taking a glance at her, people would automatically tell that she wasn't sober. She was unable to walk in a straight line and she had no sense of direction.

She would eventually find herself wondering into an alleyway were a group of muggers were currently playing Poker by a dumpster. Sophia couldn't see them at first but they could definitely see her in her tight tank top and incredibly short booty shorts. Sophia was wearing the right clothes to draw the wrong kind of attention. Just then, the group jumped the intoxicated Death Scythe, slamming her up against a wall. This caused her head to bang against it, making a loud Dunk sound.

Right after this she let loose a scream of pain as she tried to sprout crescent blades all over her body but she was too weak and confused to use her powers. Now she was being held down by the crooks as they contemplated what to do with her body. Having no way do defend herself she took a deep breath and screamed, "HEEELP!" This was only awarded with a hard smack to the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 4:28 pm

Evan heard the scream and looked in the direction it came from, immediately running towards the origin. After a little bit of running he found the allyway and looked in, seeing the person being assaulted and guessing why she was. Disgusted, he ran out from behind the corner and charged at them, stopping short at the last second and dropping into a crouch to avoid the reflex punch from the first mugger. While he was down there he sent two jabs forward, one into his crotch to stun him, and the other one in the the side of his knee, breaking it with the force. He immediately stood up, shooting up with an elbow raised to catch the second mugger on the chin before he could attack him, which promptly knocking him out before he even hit the ground. After that he pushed the first mugger down, which was easy considering how much pain he was in, and that he was balancing on one leg. He took a moment and looked at the third mugger, giving him a moment to run away. The third mugger happily obliged. Evan waited till he was a good distance away before looking at the woman. "Excuse me, are you alright?" He asked, worrying about the random person.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 1:34 am

Sophia closed her eyes tightly as she attempted to keep her balance against the wall, that was until she heard the three star Meister giving the pounding to the muggers. She then opened her eyes and watched the blurry image of the final mugger running away. She then turned to her savior and slightly nodded her head before saying, "I... I could've... Taken those fuckers by my..." Before she could finish her sentence she vomited all over the floor in her drunken state. She clearly wasn't looking good at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:09 am

Evan might've taken offense to her language if it wasn't for the fact that he went wide-eyed when she vomited. He quickly went to her aid though, moving over to her and looping his arm around her waist while grabbing her right arm and laying it across his shoulders, to help keep her up. "Okay, I have no doubt you could've Miss, I just wanted to help. Where do you live? It's far too cold to spend the night in the alley." He said, neglecting to point out how her outfit must not have helped with that.

(( Hey is this current? Or is this a little bit before the events of most of the threads on here. IE this is a flashback kinda or no? ))
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:00 pm

Sophia felt Evan take a hold of her and everything became a bit more focused and under control. Her stomach began to feel better after empting it's contents. She then decided it would probably be best not to argue with her savior so she nodded her head and said, "Y-Yeah... Thanks for your... Help, yeah. Your help." She then stood up a bit straighter with Evan acting as her support. "My home? Oh yeah... My home it's um... It's at the eh... Um...", Sophia said, truly making an attention to remember her address. She had probably drunken the piece of information away. She then gulped as she stood there awkwardly in the alleyway.

((OOC: Yeah a flashback sort of deal really works.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 4:23 pm

Evan waited for a moment and came to the conclusion that she didn't remember. "Well we can just go to my place. I have a couch to sleep on. And probably some soup cause you DEFINITELY caught something dressed like that when it's so cold." He said as he started to walk to his home, going slowly to make sure she didn't fall, and always making sure he was supporting her. "Can I get your name?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 8:15 pm

Sophia decided to follow him... Or the very least carried by him to his home, this left her even more confused. Do normal people really bring hungover woman to their homes? Maybe if they were planning to knock them up. No matter, Sophia was to drunk to even care at the moment. "Hey... I think... I look pretty good in this outfit.", she made out an semi-slur to respond to his comment on her attire. "Also... My name's Sophia. Sophia the Death Scythe. I'm... Pysche... Pscycha... I'm fucking therapist at the school. I'm the best at what I do.", she fibbed about being the best, but at least she was the best the DWMA had to off for a psychiatrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2015, 8:21 pm

Evan looked at her questioningly as he guided her into the lobby of a building, which seemed to be an apartment complex (A very nice one). "Oh you work at the DWMA too? Interesting, but may I ask why were you out drinking if you're apart of the staff?" He asked, walking them into an elevator and pressing the button to the third floor. He wondered if he had any aspirin to help with the imminent hangover this poor woman was soon to face.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 1:12 am

Sophia looked around the lobby, the place obviously looked pretty good and roomy but that is to be expected from someone with the pay of teacher at The Academy. Sophia herself actually lived in the higher class level of the Residential District, of course... She currently wouldn't be able to remember that at the moment. She then listened to Evan and she couldn't help herself from laughing. "Are you serious? It's perfectly fine for staff like us to go out and drink. Teachers do it all the time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 1:43 am

Evan shrugged. "Maybe. But from what I can recall you're the only on that's gotten so drunk, that they can't remember their address." He said, wondering about just how much she drank.

When the elevator dings and its door opens he walked them out and guided her to his apartment (Number 349). He let go of the arm around his shoulders to rummage through his pockets and get his keys and soon had the door open. He guided her in and shut the door behind him with his foot as he grunted from the effort. He guided her over to the couch and let her fall onto it, freeing the weight from his shoulders. He looked at her worryingly before walking off towards the kitchen. "Make yourself at home, I'm going to go make you some soup. Want anything with it?" He asked, saying the last part in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 3:19 pm

Sophia pouted when she heard Evan's comment about how much she had drunk. She simply rolled her eyes and continued to be carried to his door. She then felt herself losing balance when he began to open the door but she was still capable of staying up to only be lead inside of his apartment. After a little while longer, she would find herself laying down on a surprisingly comfy couch. She would then release a yawn before she heard Evan ask her if she would like anything with her soup. "Hmmm... Maybe some wine, that's fancy... Right? I think... It's also supposed to be good for the heart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2015, 5:02 pm

"Yeah, no wine." He said from the kitchen. After a moment he brought out a bowl of tomato soup with nothing else and set it down on the coffee table in front of the couch. He then walked off again and shortly returned with a blanket, which was folded neatly. He put it down next to Sophia before finally going over to an armchair and sitting. "So, why didn't your friends help you get home?" He asked, having been wondering why no one had been with her.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 9:38 pm

Sophia sighed as she heard the mention of no wine and she laid across the couch, laying her head down upon the armrest. She then turned her head towards the tomato soup and sat back up before taking the bowel and placing it on her lap. She then took her spoon and took small and tiny sips of her soup with the spoon. She would then see the blanket placed next to her and she would smile before giving the Teacher a simple yet heart felt, "Thank you... You're not half bad."

She then listened to him talk as a faint frown became visible on her expression, "Weeell... You see, I don't really have many friends. I was never... Ms. Popular in my teenage years at the Academy. You usually go out and drink by myself, I never thought I'd be ambushed by a bunch of assholes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2015, 11:52 pm

Evan's pride had flared at her thanks and he couldn't help but smile for a moment before he switched back to a neutral expression, he didn't want her misinterpreting a smile in her current state. "Well I can understand that, I haven't exactly procured a lot of friends over the years either." He said, recalling that he was a reclusive individual for most of his life. He re-positioned before speaking again. "Well maybe you should find someone to come with you when you do, to make sure you can get home and don't get ambushed. Or at least get someone to call so they can go and get you." He said, figuring she must have SOMEONE to do that.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 5:12 am

Sophia slowly sipped on her soup and listened to Evan before speaking, "I don't... Really know man. I don't really got a person to call up who wouldn't want to try and get my ass fired." She then scratched her head and thought about all of her peers who would throw a fit if they caught her drinking on a school night. "I know that drinking is... Perfectly ok for any staff member to do but a lot of people might say otherwise. Especially on a school night. Hell, I'm surprised you haven't tried to inform the Academy or something like that yet. Hmm, maybe you can just be the guy I call up to take me home? ... If I remember were I live of course.", she asked with a slight blush of embarrassment on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 1:11 pm

Evan listened to her and seemed to think for a moment before he answered. "Yeah, alright. I'd be willing to help." He said with a sincere smile. Maybe he'd even be able to get her off of alcohol if he had enough time with her. He sighed before he spoke again. "Well I don't know about you, but I'm tired. So I'll be heading to bed, the living room is yours for the night. If you need anything, just wake me up. Also I'll walk you home in the morning." He explained before standing up and walking to his bedroom door. He stopped short though, since he forgot to say something. "Oh, and the reason I don't inform the academy is because I believe everyone deserves to do what they want in life. And if you want to be a therapist, then I have no intention of doing anything to stop you from doing that. Good night Miss Sophia." After that he went into his bedroom.

(( Skip to morning after Sophia's reaction and descent into sleep? ))
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2015, 4:31 am

((OOC: Yeah, that would be an excellent idea.))

Sophia smiled back and nodded, she was glad that she'll have a designated driver for once to get her around the city. She then listened to him talk about sleeping and she couldn't help but yawn. It would probably be a great idea to sleep this off, hopefully her hangover wouldn't be that bad in morning. "Yeah... I need to catch me those Zzzzzebras.", she giggled to herself before taking the blanket next to her and laying down upon the bed. She could barely hear Evans voice as she drifted off to sleep.

((OOC: You can pull off the timeskip right?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 7:35 pm

Evan woke up in the morning with a big yawn as he stretched his arms. His eyes blinked rapidly to readjust as he sat up, remembering last night's events. It had been quite a night huh? And along with being able to help someone he was also now able to say a girl slept over and mean it. He chuckled to himself at the small joke and stood up, shortly putting on some PJ's (Black T-shirt and purple striped pants). He grasped for his glasses and once he got them he put them on his face and scratched his head, not noticing his wild bedhead. He opened the window in his room to let the sunlight in before he walked out of his bedroom, looking around for Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 7:58 am

Sophia laid down on the couch, snoring slightly as she slept. She was too tired to wake up right away, she'll need to be nudged a bit or shaken slightly to be awoken. The terrible migraine she'll suffering due to her brutal hangover was imminent but she's grown use to it. She always carried around some Advil with her so she wouldn't be forced to find someone with some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 7:30 pm

Evan looked down at her and thought it was lucky that she hadn't done this on a school night, or else she'd have totally been late... Well so would he, but he wouldn't have slept in if this was the case. He decided not to wake her up yet as he went into the kitchen and started some coffee, not only because Sophia would be hungover and want it, but also because he needed his coffee for gods sake. While it was brewing he dived into the fridge and got some eggs and butter, closing it and moving over to the counter.

(10 minutes later) Evan came out of the kitchen with a plate of buttered toast and fried eggs, and a mug of coffee, which he promptly put on the coffee table in front of her before he went back to the kitchen and got his own coffee. When he returned he walked over to Sophia and poked her. "Hey, wake up."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 4:41 am

Sophia yawned one last time before being poked and woken up, the raging headache immediately making itself known. She sat and moaned from the pain while she rubbed her forehead. "Fuck, this son of a bitch never gets old.", she cussed before looking around and remembering where she was currently at. Some guy managed to get her into his apartment and... That pretty much it. The fact that she was sleeping on a couch was a good sign but she unfortunately managed to get multiple cramps in her back. She then sighed before taking a look at the plate of food in front of her, her mouth instantly watering. She popped out her Aspirin and plopped a single pill into her mouth before taking a drink.

She then let out a satisfied awe before saying, "Thanks for the food Evan." Before he could even say another word, Sophia would take out a fork and devour the breakfast meal in hungry manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 4:10 pm

He chose to ignore the potty mouth, as that was probably part of her life style. He walked over to armchair and sat down, sipping his coffee. "So, do you remember everything from last night?" He asked, just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 5:12 am

Sophia had stuffed her mouth full with food and was a bit confused at the question she was asked at first. She thought about it for a second and shrugged before swallowing everything in her mouth. "Eh... Kinda. Things are a bit hazy here and there... But I think I pretty much understand what I need to know. Well... At least I think so. Anyways... Hungry right now.", she said before continuing to fill her mouth with food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 7:38 pm

Evan rolled his eyes and sipped at his coffee, occupying his mind with a few things before he came up with a small little test that was also, kind of a, prank. He looked at Sophia and sipped his coffee again before speaking. "You're aware that school started two hours ago correct?" He asked, testing to see if she could remember the circumstances of the day, and also the day. And if she didn't it would be humorous at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)   The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drunken Girl (Closed; Velv and I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next