Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elaine's trickery

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 9:18 am

Today was Kataro's birthday. He woke up and stretched his arms. "Seventeen at last" He thought to himself. He got out of the bed and did his daily routine. Then he went into the kitchen and saw a cupcake on the dinning room table. It had a ribbon around it and a note that said: Happy B-Day Kataro- Jet

Kataro thought nothing of it and took a bite... But when he did, he started gasping for air. He fell to the ground and he couldn't move. The last thing he saw was Elaine standing above him with her hands on her hips. Then he passed out in the middle of the floor.
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:04 am

Jet was walking over to Kataro's to bring him to the party at the auto shop but when he gets there he finds it empty he sees the cupcake and says "I never baked that."
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:06 am

Kataro thought to himself. "If you didn't. Then...." Kataro started to feel a strange power surging throughout his body.
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:08 am

"I don't know let me help you up." Jet grabs Kataro by the arm and starts helping him up
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:10 am

"Im gonna go to my room. I'll be right back." Kataro went into his room and looked in the mirror. In the mirror, he saw a book on his desk. He went over to the book and saw a note on it. The note said: You're gonna need this.

And the book was a spell book. Kataro ran out of the room and. "Jet! I think we have a problem!"
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:13 am

Jet says "Yeah on the cupcake I smelt poison and you know the person Elaine?"
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:16 am

"Elaine?!? That's my mom!! Is she here in death city!??
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:16 am

"Yes and she is a witch."
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:28 am

"Hmmm.... I think she turned me into a witch as well."
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:29 am

"Oh no wait we have a weapon witch for the DWMA. That is good luck."
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:35 am

"But why? Why would she do this to me?"
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:05 am

"I don't know but we have to tell lord Death."
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:09 am

"NO! I don't want anyone to know about this but me, you, Connor and Dylan."
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:12 am

"Alright but I know a way o use this as a advantage against the Kishin."
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:17 am

"How?"
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:18 am

"We can spy on them since you are a witch you can go tere to lern and since you don't know how to control your powers yet me Dylan and Connor can be like guardians your mom summoned to protect you. How about that?"
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:21 am

"thats a good plan to me but... We would have to Ask C and D about it. Also, Where is 'there'?
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:23 am

"I think we shoul ask Lord Death."
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:25 am

"No.... I don't want him to think I'm working with Elaine. Please, lets just keep this between us."
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:27 am

"Right but I have a idea where it could be."
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:31 am

"Really? Where?"
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:33 am

"Just a few words 'Grab your snow ear we are off to Antarctica' so yeah it will be cold."
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:36 am

"But we can't go alone. Who can we bring with us?"
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:42 am

"I only trust two people Yomi and Sylas I trust Yomi cause she is my girl and Sylas cause he was there with me at the crash."
Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:45 am

"What about C and D?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elaine's trickery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine's trickery   Elaine's trickery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elaine's trickery
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: