Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~) Empty
PostSubject: Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~)   Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 12:08 am

Ooc: Make stuff happen :3 But refrain from killing people, please. Both meisters and kishin eggs are greatly welcomed.

A grey haired teen walked through the streets of Death City, bored out of his mind. The boy itched the bracelet around his wrist, sighing, This thing itches so much...Couldn't the academy tag me with a sticker or something?, he thought to himself, when the grey haired teen was taken to Death City, he was given a bracelet to show that he was under surveillance, though he was glad he didn't have a teacher trailing after him anymore, it was pretty awkward. The boy continued to walk for a bit before plopping down on a bench, pulling out a box of strawberry pocky. He scanned the area with his violet/grey eyes as he munched on the flavored biscuit, This town is a bit boring..., he thought, At least in bustling cities there was an arcade or something, but I haven't found any here yet..., with a sigh, the weapon closed his eyes, it was probably going to be another normal uneventful day. Boring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~)   Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 3:22 pm

He would see a girl skipping through the streets, flipping on her back every so often to handstand launch herself into the air and land back on her feet, laughing happily at the fun she was making for herself and others, due to her white and red bodysuit and shouldercape, blonde hair flying behind her, she lands from a particularly high jump onto the ground next to the bench, slamming into the ground, before shaking herself off with a bright smile and a laugh "This place is great fun." she says to herself, doing some quick stretches to ease her muscles.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~)   Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2016, 10:36 pm

BJ blinked a bit as he heard laughter, he had actually started to doze off a bit. When he opened his eyes, he saw a girl in a suit doing flips and handstands, "Is....Is there a parade?" He murmured questioningly, jumping in surprise when Prae landed next to bench. The violet eyed teen blinked a bit more "Uh....." He said, not knowing if he should say hello or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~)   Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2016, 5:03 am

Prae brushes her shoulder cape off, throwing her golden blonde hair behind her again, showing her sparkling eyes "Uh? Is that like a foreign language to say hello?~" she asks with a gentle giggle, leaning down to adjust her boots, the soles of which were unusually thick, and lined with metal
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~)   Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2016, 6:33 pm

B.J looked like a confused puppy at Prae's statement "Not....Exactly?...I don't know...." the weapon murmured. The violet eyed teen looked at Prae curiously, maybe she's an academy student that over expresses themselves?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~)   Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another ordinary, plain day (Open to all!~)
Page 1 of 1