Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) Empty
PostSubject: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2016, 2:53 pm

At this point, Jasmine was beginning to suspect that they needed to put a tracking device on their meister. It was honestly beginning to seem as though the only way that they ever found her was on accident, which, if we're honest, was kind of a useless habit when you're wanting to actually go off and fight kishin eggs, or really anything at all. Still, a scarce meister was better than no meister, something that the pair were more than used to. Then again, Joseph had also gotten into the habit of claiming that Jazz didn't even need a meister if she had him, as he could wield her just fine (ignoring that it worked the other way as well); it was to the point that her objects around the fact that they argued messed with the balance no longer seemed to matter to him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2016, 7:00 am

Well, it wasn't Nana's fault actually. Wait, it was, but her absence wasn't caused by her laziness or shyness but her nature. She was exploring and learning, just like she was programmed. But the more she learned, the more she knew that she should spend more time with her partners. Also, she noticed that it also might help her learn more about human nature.
That's why she got up early- to find Jasmine and Joseph. She didn't consider one thing, though: she had no idea where to find them.
Nunally started her search from the academy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2016, 9:39 pm

Joseph had seen fit to pick Jasmine up from the dormitories, where she had been clearing out some possessions she had somehow missed when moving out, as well as visiting little Aurora, the hyperactive little witch that she had pseudo-adopted as her sibling. Her actual sibling, however, was waiting for her in the parking lot, pacing back and forth by his Lamborghini, a car that made her both furious and a slight bit envious, his had running through his hair while the other scrolled through the pocket screen of his cell phone. Groaning slightly, she made her way down and around the Academy towards him, knowing full and well that his temper could very easily spike due to impatience. Still, she didn't keep her vision or other senses narrow-minded or centered, whether by choice or ADHD, her eyes wandering about as she casually, subconsciously sought out a familiar face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2016, 1:09 pm

Nunally stood in one place for a short time. The meister carefully watched everything around her, trying to find her two partners. For every normal person, such thing would be difficult, not for someone as different as Nana. The clone was able to easily recognize people she knew, thanks to the microcomputer located in her brain. That's why chances of finding Joseph or Jasmine were much, much higher. However, even with her observation skills, noticing Jasmine in the area of The DWMA was impossible. Why? Because Nana had been looking in the other direction

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2016, 4:34 pm

It was funny, really, ironic even, how the twin did actually manage to locate the meister: she practically ran her over. Exclaiming an oof! as she bumped into the other girl, Jasmine shook her head, stepping back even as her hand caught the meister's arm, her face red. "Well... didn't expect to be actually be running into you. Hey ya, Nana."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 5:18 am

Nuanlly stood there like nothing at all happened. She faced her partner and tried to mimic one of the smiles she had seen in the TV. Nana marked the smile in her database as "Polite Smile". "Hello Jasmine. I've been looking for you and Joseph." The girl tried to make her voice sound warmer than usual. In fact, it only made her sound even worse and more weird than usual.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 9:39 am

The weapon visibly winced at the tone, preferring, fairly easily, the girl's usual, cold voice. "Uh... let's work on the 'be friendly' habits, okay?" Chuckling nervously she nodded towards the parking lot. "Joe is by the car. Did you need something from us? We were hoping to train or something today. We haven't really done much as partners."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 3:16 pm

OOC: Sorry for my absence ^^ School stuff.

If Nana knew the feeling of embarrassment, she would be blushing a lot. However, after analyzing her own behavior and Jasmine's words, she couldn't deny it, that she needs to work more on her so-called "emotions". After a short time she replied to the weapon's question: "Yes, I've made a huge mistake. I've been focused on exploring the world and gathering knowledge. I haven't noticed that my personal needs lead to my long absence, which affected you. Recently I've learned that, If I want to follow my objectives and gather knowledge to grow, I need to work with you" Nunnally spoke with her cold tone. "That's why, from now, I "want" to spend more time with you two." Her words could make her sound like she was more focused on self-development than on their relationship. However, deep inside, she also wanted to socialize. She wanted to learn more about her weapons. Suddenly her computer generated a note
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 6:10 pm

Jasmine looked at her curiously, reaching for the note and removing it from the girl carefully. Spending more time with her would be of little issue, outside of work, Claire, and little Lucia, at least, even for Joseph. Still, they would need to work on her socializing skills the most, if she were to ever blend in.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2016, 2:32 am

Ooc: The notes generated by Nana's microcomputer appear only in her mind. Sorry, for causing a misunderstanding ;-;

[Warning: an error was found in the code.]
[Reccommendation: Scan the system for errors]

Nana was looking her in the eyed the entire time.suddenly, she broke the silence "[color:be04=9900ff]I understand that you might not like "the idea"." The clone waited for the weapon's reply. No matter what she reply, Nana will accept her decision. Well, she actually had no choice: Nunally was programmed to obey people who have the permission to do so. Her creator was dead, so the only two who could give her orders and decide about her fate were Jasmine and Joseph
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2016, 12:44 pm

"That would be fine," Jasmine asserted, watching her as she seemed to stare off. "Is everything okay?" From a distance, Joseph was beginning to get irritable, unable to see the pair and grossly impatient by his sister taking so much time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2016, 1:55 pm

"Everything is fine. Were you going somewhere before we started our conversation?" Nunnaly asked. She had no other plans for that moment, so she could accompany her for a short time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 6:22 pm

Jasmine grinned at this, "We were actually going to look for you." She explained, gesturing for her to follow as she finally made her way to rejoin her brother, "Joseph and I hadn't seen or heard from you in a while, and we were hoping to at least train."

ooc: I am sososososososo sorry I thought I had replied!!!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 3:49 pm

ooc: I'm sorry too for my absence. I'm a bit ill, it's probably a flu.

Nunally followed her partner in silence. She needed a while to finally say something. "I would like to apologize if I caused you any trouble. If you wish, I will not leave this area to be always present when I am needed" Nana said not even looking at Jasmine. "Also training together is important to improve our cooperation. I am here to protect the humanity, to accomplish my goal I need to improve my skill and also try to evolve them into new ones. According to my calculations I cannot accomplish any of my objectives without your help" Nana said blankly looking ahead. Everyone who knows Nana would say that she is not normal at all. She behaves like a machine, or body without a soul, even if she looks like a pretty young girl. Well, some would say that with her behavior she won't have many friends, but does Nana even know what does friendship mean? Probably not, yet
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 8:17 pm

Jazz glanced back at her, raising a brow in confusion, "I can simply get you a phone." The words were simple, and the solution seemed perfectly obvious to her. Laughing softly, she shrugged, "It would be easier to do that, to get in touch with you. Joe and I still have classes, so we aren't available 24/7, either. But we can train when we are able."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:47 pm

Nuanlly nodded. For the clone, having a phone wasn't obvious, earlier she had reached a conclusion that having such device is not needed to survive and gather knowledge. Apparently Nana had come to a wrong conclusion. Well, everyone makes mistakes. "I will try to get a cell phone as soon as it is possible" Nana told her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:11 pm

"Don't worry about it," She heard as they approached. Joseph's patience had worn thin, his dress jacket unbuttoned and hanging loosely about his shoulders, one hand in his pocket and then other holding a simple, sliding keyboard phone out to her. "I already covered that when we couldn't find you last week."

Jasmine's eyes narrowed, feeling the shift in his wavelength as he chose not to acknowledge his growing temper. "Thank you, Joe." She said, the words bitter but she forced herself calmer, for Nana's sake. "There. Problem solved."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 4:38 pm

Nana took and examined the device carefully. Then she looked at him and said: "Thank you, Joseph" The clone noticed, that something is not what is supposed to be. It was a strange feeling, but she couldn't really guess what was going on.
[Execute WavelenghtScan]
[Scanning: COMPLETE]
[Raport: Changes in wavelenght detected.]
[Source: UNKNOWN]
[Suggested actions: Observe the surroundings]

Nana looked around like she were trying to find something, but found nothing. For that moment she decided to ignore her computer's suggestion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 5:42 pm

Jasmine's own wavelength flickered for the barest moment, but she had far better control than her brother, walking over to the passenger door, which he leaned against, she gave him a pointed look. The man didn't even look up, shoving him slightly, she nodded, first to the door, then their partner. His eyes rolled, and she sighed even as he relented. Opening the door, surprisingly himself, for Nana, Jasmine let out another sigh, this one of relief, and took to the backseat. Hopefully, driving would help work to cool him down, as it had a way of calming him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 4:08 pm

Nunally watched the situation carefully. She closed her eyes for a second.
[Observation: Potential sources of wavelength changes found]
[Suggested actions:]
[1. Watch Joseph and Jasmine carefuly]
[2. Intervene: Question the weapons]

The clone decided to just follow Jasmine for now and took a seat right next to her. She decided that the first option was the best until she gets more info. She felt something strange and new. The feeling was close to the feeling of curiosity, but it also had something from sadness. The clone searched her database and found out that the strange feeling was in fact worry. Nana realized that she started worrying about the two weapons. She didn't know if something happened between the two, but she didn't really like what she witnessed. Or perhaps she also started overreacting, it was just a sudden change in their wavelenghts, so probably it was nothing, or maybe, Nana just used that excuse to stop the strange feeling of worry.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 7:40 pm

Joseph said nothing, closing the passenger door back up and heading back to the driver's side. He was still steaming, but the silence of the car ride was enough to slowly dial down his temper. Jasmine, meanwhile, was looking out the window, waiting to see if anyone would bother to initiate conversation. She, herself, meanwhile, was working her best to avoid aggravating her brother.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 1:16 pm

Nana looked at her partners in silence. Her brain was working hard to start a pleasant conversation that would help them out a little bit. However, she didn't really know what to say. She searched through her database to find a way to brings smiles to the weapons' faces. "Why is the math book always upset?" Nunally suddenly asked them. "Because it has a lot of problems!"
Well, that's a nice way to lighten up the mood, but it would be more effective if it didn't sound like sci-fi movie Artificial Intelligence trying to be funny.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 2:29 pm

Jasmine found herself snorting out a laugh, hand reaching to cover her face as a slight bout of giggles erupted. Joe remained largely stony, but if anyone were able to see his face, they'd notice a slight smirk painting it's way across his way.
"Nice, Nana." Jazz said, smirking slightly, looking over at the strange hybrid.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2016, 9:14 am

"Thank you." Said Nana quietly. Somehow she smiled, naturally. The feeling of satisfaction came through her brain, she didn't really know why and how. "Do you know any more of these "jokes"?" She asked them. Nunnally started to collect jokes because she read somewhere that jokes might be useful to lighten up the mood when the atmosphere is bad
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 9:59 am

Jasmine looked at her with a raised brow, seeming somewhat mischievous in the glint of her eye, but any words she was about to speak were broken and cut off by her brother's exaggerated groan.

"Please, don't encourage her." Was all the driver said, shaking his head before refocusing on the road.

"...I do, but he doesn't like mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next