Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black & Silver (Caitlin/One; Seris & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Black & Silver (Caitlin/One; Seris & Lani; Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Black & Silver (Caitlin/One; Seris & Lani; Invite)   Black & Silver (Caitlin/One; Seris & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 7:51 pm

It had taken quite some time, but after following along the trail left behind by Sixteen, another of the experiments by the group that had... deformed her, One had finally made it to Death City. Where the other girl was, or the brother that had broken her free, appeared to be unknown, as the trail had gone astonishingly cold for such a brutally hot city. Even still, she had made it to the school, one soul on her count though nothing she learned seemed to account for the further alterations it gave her. She hadn't officially finished enrollment yet, as she hadn't found really anything better to do, but she had been allowed to sit in on classes. It was nothing extraordinary, and every bit of information she received went straight into her memory bank without any sort of difficulty. She had yet to make any notes for class.

Now, she was busy wandering about the shopping district for food and clothing, as she needed the food to survive and her bodysuits would wear out, eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black & Silver (Caitlin/One; Seris & Lani; Invite)   Black & Silver (Caitlin/One; Seris & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 12:56 pm

Caitlin was walking along the streets and enjoying the sunshine of the day, whistling a cheery tune to accompany herself and perhaps brighten other peoples day as well. As she was walking along playing with a snake she had found slithering through the city, it seemed to be highly poisonous, she accidentally bumped into someone causing the snake to writhe and hiss but with a quick hand and soothing words she caught it before it could bite anyone "Oh! I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed to the woman she had clipped, the still slightly writhing and hissing lethal snake seemingly forgotten in her grip "I was just so distracted by my new friend that I wasn't paying attention." her face lighting up into a beaming smile "I'm Caitlin by the way. I almost forgot my manners." she then laughed jovially and continued on "I don' think I've seen you around here... Are you new? Forgive me if you aren't I'm a bit spacy with people..." Her one sided conversation seeming to stop for a response as Caitlin turned to make goo goo eyes at the snake and talk to it like a puppy "Aw~ Now you're all cranky again aren't you~ I guess I'll just have to pet and cuddle you back to a sweetie~ Yes I will!" punctuating the last sentence with a kiss on the snout of the pissed off serpent.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Black & Silver (Caitlin/One; Seris & Lani; Invite)   Black & Silver (Caitlin/One; Seris & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:29 pm

The woman looked at her curiously, watching her interactions with the snake. Seeming to hone her focus in solely on the reptile, she offered a shrug, a gesture she had picked up watching others converse. "Hello." She said, her voice flat, entirely devoid of any real emotion. "I am called 'I,'" she continued, stating the Roman Numeral as the number, "I am new to Death City, yes. I am a... Weapon, according to the Death City Weapon and Meister Academy. What are you called?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black & Silver (Caitlin/One; Seris & Lani; Invite)   Black & Silver (Caitlin/One; Seris & Lani; Invite) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black & Silver (Caitlin/One; Seris & Lani; Invite)
Page 1 of 1