Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 4:11 pm

Nunally looked at the cat once again. The cat needed a name. "Hm... Let's see..." Nana murmured, trying to come up with something nice. She started searching on the internet and she didn't want to use generic names. It took her a while but then she found the names of great Greek philosophers. One of them seemed perfect for the cat. "What about... Aristotle?" the girl suggested.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 4:14 pm

Joseph nodded, watching her as she looked to the cat. "Whatever you want it to be. He has an appointment next week to get the rest of his shots and whatever else he might need."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 8:34 pm

Nana nodded stroking the cat's head gently. "So Aristotle has an appointment next week.I already have a strange feeling he might try everything to avoid it" The meister said and the cat seemed to agree with her by letting out a quiet meow. Nunally giggled, smiling widely. Then she remembered something. "It seems like these two weeks will be quite busy." She commented, looking at Joseph.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 8:41 pm

"Very," he agreed, nodding as he leaned against the wall of her closet, "But for now, let's focus on you settling in. There's still some leftover food from lunch, and Lily and I can both cook --- no more microwave noodles for you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 8:59 pm

Nunally's smile grew even wider when she heard the magical "no more microwave noodles for you". For most people it was nothing, for her it meant a lot. To her everything that wasn't an instant soup of noodles was the most delicious thing on Earth. "This is probably one of the most beautiful sentences I heard today... No more noodles and instant soups..." She said, thinking out loud. When realized she said her thoughts, she blushed. "I...I...I mean... It just... well...they can't stop the hunger for too long..." The meister tried to explain, even more embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 9:03 pm

He chuckled, his cocky, richboy smirk falling into place with ease. "I understand. I've never touched them, myself, but Jasmine's taken to them a time or two." A shrug followed his words and he clicked her closet light out, guiding the meister and kitten back to her bedroom. "His food and water are in the kitchen, litterbox in the laundry room. For now, he has a bed in the living room..." He said, all referring to the newest, feline member of the household.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 8:35 am

Nunally placed the cat on the floor and sat on the bed, listening to Joseph. She nodded and said- "Alright, I got it." Nunally yawned quietly. "What hour is it, by the way?" The girl asked Joseph, completely forgetting about the fact that her computer and phone were displaying time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 1:27 pm

"Sometime in the evening," he said, shrugging at the word, though Lily went to check.

"6:34pm PST," She said, closing her phone and yawning, herself. How she'd stayed energetic for most of the day was beyond her brother; knowing her, she probably adjusted her sleeping schedule to match the DC local time before she ever made her way over.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 5:58 pm

Nunally nodded and rubbed her eyes. For her, it seemed like that day was much longer than it should be. "On one hand, it's still quite early. On the other, it's been a long day" The meister commented as she stood up and walked over to the window. "I still can't believe all of this happened in one day... This is the best day in my short life..." She thought. "Tomorrow I'll have to take stuff from my locker in the Academy." Nana told them, remembering about the documents she took from the lab.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 7:21 pm

Joseph nodded, making his way back towards her closet, as it was the Segway into her room. "Just let me know when you want to go tomorrow and I'll give you a ride." He said, still pleased to have a garage for his beloved car.

Lily nodded, skipping over to the window wall and opening the balcony door. She smiled wide as she looked out, watching careful as the cat stood in the doorway, unwilling to join her outside.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 8:13 am

"Sure, thanks!" Nunally replied, looking back at him for a second. Then she looked at Lilian. The smile was present on her face. The meister tried to accept that she isn't a burden for her weapons. After all, it's better to just enjoy life and be thankful for everything. "How long have you been practicing playing on the piano?" She asked Lilian suddenly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 5:46 pm

"Depending on who you ask," Joe said, "Before she could walk."

Lily rolled her eyes where she stood, moving off of Nunally's private deck and back into the room, closing the door behind her. "Since I was young. I'm not sure of the precise year."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 8:45 pm

Nunally crossed her arms over her chest. "Do you practice every day?" The meister said, trying to hide the fact that she had an urge to ask Lilian to play something. "Music is so addicting..."- Nana thought as she leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 8:56 pm

"I'm supposed to." Lily asserted, though she shrugged at the words. "But Joey's supposed to practice his violin daily, too, and he certainly doesn't." Joe coughed a little too loudly, pulling at the collar of his shirt before slowly inching his way out of the room, and by effect, the conversation.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 2:13 pm

Nunally blinked a few times before looking at Joseph. She looked very surprised. The meister shifted her attention back towards Lilian. "Wait...Joseph and a violin?!" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 2:18 pm

Seeing the attention lose focus on him once more, he ducked into Nunally's closet and made his way out of their line of site, entirely, heading back to the living room with his twin. Lily laughed, rolling her eyes and looking to Nana. "Yes. We were both instructed to take up an instrument or two. I play the piano, and by effect, I can play the keyboard as well. I'm... not great with the added features on some, however. I can also play an organ." Sitting on the bed and swinging her feet, she shrugged. "Joey opted for orchestral string instruments. He mainly plays the violin but can work a viola, cello... everything in the category, honestly." She laughed a bit, "Anything closer related to a guitar is beyond him, though. He needs a bow."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 5:09 pm

Nana raised her brow and crossed her arms over her chest. "Hm... I see. Well, I thought that playing the piano is something you do as your hobby." The meister said, as she sat next to the weapon and sighed. "If I could I'd happily learn to play the guitar..." Nana murmured and with her words a shiver went down her spine. "Music is just... So beautiful." She added, remembering that even her A.I couldn't suppress her fascination.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 5:17 pm

"It is, for me." Lily affirmed, nodding at her once, "I enjoy playing, but Joey always felt like he was being pressured to do so. As such, he lost a lot of the enjoyment from it." Lily looked absently towards the general direction of the living room. "I think that Jasmine might play. She could be able to teach you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 5:19 pm

Nunally shook her head at Lily's suggestion. "I probably don't even have the talent..." She said, remembering how beautiful Lilian plays on the piano. "I'm happy that it's a hobby for you though..." Nana added, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 5:21 pm

"Guitar," she clarified, laughing slightly; pianos were too calm for her sister. "She might be able to teach you guitar."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 5:29 pm

"I know, but my point is that you all are very talented... I mean, you are for sure, I don't know about Joseph..." She replied, shaking her head once again, trying to clear the misunderstanding. Nunally stood up. "Singing is also fascinating, by the way... So many emotions can be shared through voice..." The meister added smiling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 5:36 pm

Lily giggled, amused by the whole conversation. "You'll never know how good you are until you try."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 8:37 pm

Nunally realized that Lilian was right. She snapped her fingers, there was an idea in her mind. "You're right! I can try!" The meister said enthusiastically, as she started walking around the room. She was still full of energy, despite feeling a bit sleepy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 8:52 pm

Lily grinned, disappearing for a moment to find something in the back of the closet. She returned with none other than the instrument of her meister's desires: a guitar.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 8:57 pm

Nunally blinked a few times when she saw the instrument. A quiet, surprised "O-Oh..." left her mouth before approaching the weapon.She had a feeling that Lilian will quickly regret letting her play on the guitar. After all, she knew nothing about the instruments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)   It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite) - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been a While (Rackie & Lani; Invite)
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next