Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 12:32 pm

Candy sat cross legged in her seat, waiting for Rogue and Aurora to choose what to play and to set it up. The look that Aurora gave her was met with one clearly saying, 'why are you looking like that at me for? I'm innocent.'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 12:44 pm

Eventually, Rogue just left everything involving games to Aurora herself, lounging back on the couch lazily, arms draped over the back and feet on the old table, out of her way. He kept his eyes closed during this, seeming to be almost chanting under his breath as he casually meditated, lighting up first the root chakra at the base of his spine, the red glow emitting behind him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 12:56 pm

Rather than watching Aurora pick games to see what everyone would be playing, Candy's eyes were locked on Rogue. She figured watching him doing whatever he was doing wouldn't be too strange if Aurora were to notice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:04 pm

The red pulsed for a while before finally remaining steady, a constant, vivid glow. Soon enough, orange followed, his sacral chakra at his lower abdomen. It beat to his heartbeat, at his front, for a while before it, too, settled. The solar plexus, yellow, one followed shortly behind, settling far faster, above his navel. Green began to flicker at his heart, spreading a surprising warm expanse over his ribs, glowing steadily and retaining the hue when it settled. He took in a deep breath, then, exhaling slowly, and the lower, yellow, one flickered for a moment as the blue suddenly shot to life. Erratic and unstable, it seemed to strobe at his throat, dim, but ever-present, out of his control. His fingers gripped the back of the couch as he struggled to focus, to calm both it and himself down.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:09 pm

Candy ended up laying on her front, supporting her head with one hand. Curious to find out what Rogue was actually doing, she watched, though it wasn't the only reason. When the blue appeared, and the yellow flickered, she tilted her head, curiosity even greater. "What are you doing?" She finally asked, as she probably should have before staring at him for the whole time. That is, if she was acting like a normal person.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:13 pm

The blue went haywire at the sound of her voice, eventually lighting up in random lines along his veins. The yellow strobed, flickering several times before going out; a moment after, the green and blue followed. He cursed under his breath at this, shaking his head before releasing the couch and leaning forward, head between his hands. Running a hand through his hair, he tossed his head back slightly, looking at her and shrugging slightly. "I meditate. They colors you see are chakra. It's... complicated." A pause followed, then: "Do you read Kanji?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:21 pm

Internally, Candy was glad that her just speaking had some sort of effect on him; she didn't know if it was her in particular or not, but that was only a detail. Upon the mention of chakra, Candy seemed to light up herself. It seemed like she knew a little something on the subject. "Chakra, like in Indian ideas?" She asked, ignoring the question about reading Kanji. She couldn't.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:30 pm

He blinked, surprised, and nodded. A faint blush painted his cheeks, but he continued. "Yes, actually." Rogue had not yet met anyone, besides Beyril, who had any idea what he was talking about when he mentioned them. "What do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:34 pm

"Each of them correspond to different things, emotions, stuff like that." Candy said, rolling herself over onto her back. "I read lots of books. I happened to read that in one of them." She said, before pointing to his throat. "That one must be speech, then, because it goes off when you stutter."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:40 pm

It flickered at this, as did his sacral chakra, the orange one at his lower abdomen. "I Speak," he recited, "I Express." The phrases were to clarify their meanings, or at least the short of it. "Yes, that's part of it."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:44 pm

Rolling back onto her front again and pointing down to Rogue's abdomen, where the orange had appeared, Candy once again questioned him as to the meaning of it; "What's what one?" She asked, grinning and kicking her feet up and down. She always loved learning new things like this.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:46 pm

His face flushed further, and the two altered in flashes, "I Feel," he whispered, "I Want." Rogue cleared his throat, "The Sacral will flash when my emotions change too drastically; irritation is one of it's greatest sources. Among... others..." He seemed to be becoming increasingly sheepish as he spoke, and the blue, yellow, and orange, flickered dimly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:49 pm

Candy continued as she was doing and pointed at the yellow, choosing to ignore whatever else the orange colour might be showing. "What's the yellow then?" She asked once more, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:55 pm

Slowly, he relaxed more, relieved that she had taken her attention off of that particular chakra, "I Can, I Do," he explained. "It's all about confidence, power, and self-esteem." A sort of chuckle escaped him, almost darkly, and he shrugged, straightening up before leaning back, "There's an irony to that, I suppose, but it's one of my stronger ones."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 1:59 pm

Candy giggled as she sat herself up, now kneeling on the couch she picked with her hands between her thighs. She only got into this position to better be able to see what was glowing as well as to be able to point more easily, but it had the side effect of framing her chest between her upper arms...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 2:01 pm

The yellow flickered and dimmed slightly, the red and blue flashing briefly before he quelled them all out of the visible spectrum. Looking away, his cheeks slowly matching his face, he cleared his throat. "Green, at my chest, is the heart chakra; I Love."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 2:09 pm

Curiosity made Candy get closer to Rogue, but this time for a slightly different reason. Her grin faded and only the inquisitiveness remained as she once again stared at his face, trying to piece together what the whole might look like in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 2:16 pm

His eyes drifted towards hers, the swirling seeming like stilling water, his chakras flashing dimly, but erratically as he fought to maintain eye contact. Struggling, he worked to clear his throat --- once, twice, a third time --- before speaking once more, "Purple," he said, reaching up to press his index finger between his eyes, "Is the Third Eye. I Think. I Know. It's pretty much everything related to the mind. I can't fully unlock it because I can't move past the Throat Chakra..." Every word seemed to fall softer, his eyes searching hers. He swallowed, the strobing lights falling into the unsteady rhythm of his pulse as he fought for some sense of control.

Aurora took that chance to look up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 2:27 pm

Even when her attention had been captivated by Rogue, she could still see Aurora turn in the corner of her eye; she looked away quickly, if a little bit reluctantly, and turned herself away from the man completely. The action of looking away as if she was burned or something might have been done more awkwardly than simply continuing to stare would have been; heck, with this it was definite that she was trying to hide whatever was going on from Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 2:28 pm

The little witch seemed all but startled, facing flushing in empathic embarrassment as Rogue's eyes reluctantly turned away. Looking between the two, Aurora began to stammer, unsure of how to react, or even what it was that was going on.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 2:34 pm

Candy was blushing quite heavily and looking down at her meister, a deadpan expression only ruined by her burning cheeks. "Ignore that." She said, as if that would somehow work.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 2:35 pm

"Ignore WHAT?!" The witch demanded, voice escalating enough to make Rogue wince, his blue chakra quivering at his neck. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 2:43 pm

For the first time in their partnership, Candy heard Aurora shout in a way that was hostile. She even contemplated transforming into her weapon form to try and hide herself, but figured that it'd be a bad idea since Aurora can pick her up and throw her out the window or something. "Uuuh....." Candy was now looking away from Aurora and Rogue both, finding that a random wall was much more interesting at this moment than both of them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 2:47 pm

The girl stood, arms crossed and folded, staring the two down like a scolding mother. Rogue didn't dare to move. "Answer me." She demanded, voice flat and leveled, back to a semi-normal volume.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 2:51 pm

Candy was already tiny before this whole ordeal, but suddenly she looked even smaller. She didn't want to say what this was, as she wasn't even sure herself. So, she just sat there, blushing away and avoiding all eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next