Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 10:10 am

Seeing as neither apparently had any intentions to do as she'd said, the witch huffed, making her way to the guest bedroom, closing and locking the door behind her. Sheepish, Rogue looked over at the weapon, the blue flickering dimly at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 10:16 am

"I don't think she liked that..." Candy said, sighing. She really had no explanation for what she was doing at this point and was now avoiding looking at Rogue again. "Won't help with calming her down from our monster hunting trip, either. Oh, I feel so bad..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 10:19 am

His brow raised slightly at the word monster, confusion knitting through his brain. Still, he tried to offer her a tender smile, even though it couldn't be seen, and gestured towards the games. "Aurora calms down easily, at least from being irritated. It... it shouldn't be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 10:28 am

"But I still feel bad..." Candy mumbled into the cushions of the couch, having now laid down on her front again, though this time her face was buried in her arms rather than being held up by them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 12:31 pm

His brows knitted, and he adjusted himself so that he faced towards her. Pausing in thought, he closed his eyes, slowly focusing on his wavelength. After some time, his veins began to light up, illuminated by the chakras that seemed to flow through them. Red, orange, yellow, and green were just as strong as before, chased by an unsteady blue, a faded white, and a dim purple behind that. At the end of each rainbow, another began, pulsing in time with his heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 12:47 pm

It wasn't that Candy wanted to look at Rogue again, obviously, but she couldn't miss the light show that was his whole body when she did finally lift her head. Having just happened to look his way, she continued looking, once more entranced by the colours running throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 2:13 pm

He smiled, pulling out his phone after a moment. Selecting a song with a strong drum, he set the phone down, aligning his pulse rate with the rhythm of the bass. Smirking slowly, he allowed himself to become a full light show, watching Candy as the colors danced.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 2:32 pm

Well, this was... Interesting. As she watched Rogue become a human visualiser, Candy began to sit back up and smile, even starting to tap a finger to the beat of the music after she was back in the same cross legged position from earlier, though this time facing the man who had managed to enchant her once again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 9:04 pm

The smile spread across his face easily, largely unseen behind the mask that covered the lower portion of his face. Watching her, he played with the pulsewaves of the chakra, seeing if he could vibrate them in the process.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 9:10 pm

Watching Rogue, Candy mostly had no idea how he was doing anything he was doing; she had no idea why he did it, either. Still, she watched on, largely forgetting the gloomy atmosphere that the man in front of her so quickly disposed of.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 9:14 pm

He settled the effects shortly, unable to force control of such a light show for too long at a time. Expression softening, he lounged lazily against the arm of the couch. "You there, Candy?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 9:20 pm

"No~" Candy replied jokingly, sticking the tip of her tongue out at Rogue. Giggling softly, she let herself fall forward, ending up in the same position she had started in; laying on her front, head propped up and eyes focused on the man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 9:21 pm

The assassin looked at her curiously, unaware of what to say, under the current circumstances, watching her in idle contentment. "You look awfully present, to me."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 9:30 pm

"Then why'd you ask?" She questioned, giving Rogue a grin after hiding her tongue. She was almost entirely relaxed after Aurora took notice of her and Rogue's strange behaviour's, but her mind was still partially worried that Aurora would come back once more, to whatever they were doing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 9:41 pm

A shrug followed, as there wasn't any decent reasoning behind the question other than to clarify that she was feeling better; her behaviour showed it, now. Silence fell upon him, a comfortable, easy sense.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 9:45 pm

Once again back to a rolling around on the sofa sort of mood just to move around a bit, she did just that, looking up at the ceiling after she did so. "I think I'll have to sleep on the sofa. Aurora locked the door."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 9:57 pm

"She does that," he said, shrugging to himself slightly before moving off of the couch. "I'll pull some blankets from my room."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 10:03 pm

"Thank you." Candy said, as she rolled over once more, her legs swinging back and forth in the air.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 7:42 pm

He cast a sidelong glance her way, before shaking his head, eyes rolling. Making his way to his room, he came back shortly there after with an armful of blankets and pillows. Setting them at the end of the couch, he gestured with his thumb towards the main bathroom. "Tony and I share that one, but you're welcome to it, if Auro doesn't let you in."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 8:43 pm

Sitting up in her seat, Candy looked at the small pile that Rogue had deposited and nodded, then thanked the man again for allowing her to use the bathroom. Turning her attention to the games where Aurora had been sitting, she asked a question. "Still feel like playing anything?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 8:50 pm

He glanced first at the television, then the systems, the games, and finally, his eyes landed on her. With a teasing tone, hinting at the smirk beneath the mask, he inquired, "Do you even know how?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 9:01 pm

"I will wipe the floor with you." Was the only response except for a grin, before she pointed to the games, clearly meaning to tell him to pick whatever he was good at.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2016, 9:04 pm

He raised a brow, shaking his head before folding his arms; the boys owned no games that they had not finished full completionist runs, individually, already. Hell, it wasn't like they had much more besides time on their hands --- neither of them, after all, had partners that they could manage to keep any sense of track of.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 2:27 am

Candy rolled her eyes and crossed her own arms. She wasn't going to let up easily, here. If she was going to beat him at all, it was going to be at what he picked, rather than what she did.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 1:42 pm

He narrowed his eyes at her, watching for a long while before making a statement that held the barest traces of challenge and order: "Pick a number."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next