Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 1:59 pm

"Ten." Candy said, saying the first number that she thought of. It seemed like the rating she had given earlier that day wasn't exactly completely off of her mind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 2:06 pm

Nodding in acceptance of this, though his eyes danced with a hint of amusement, he made his way to the pile of games, shuffling through the titles until locating the corresponding game case.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 2:30 pm

While Rogue picked a game, Candy stood and retrieved one of each different type of controller that she could find, then sat down and watched him, to see what game and system they would be playing and which of the controllers she could set to the side.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 2:41 pm

Sliding the disc into one of the black boxes on the stand, he turned on the television. Taking one of the controllers, he plopped down on another of the couches, looking at her and her collection of controllers, brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 2:49 pm

Seeing which system Rogue had put the disk, Candy put the other controllers to her side, sticking her tongue out at the man before focusing on the screen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 2:55 pm

Obviously, he could not respond to her in kind, with his mask on, so he merely focused on the screen before them, logging into his profile and helping her to create her own.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 3:07 pm

"If I beat you first time, you've gotta take your mask off." Candy said as she waited for him to actually get into the game, hoping that he would get cocky and accept the challenge.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:14 pm

He looked at her, setting the controller down, screen displaying the console's home page. His eyes spoke volumes, guarded and steady, full control displayed over his thoughts, his emotions, his wavelength, and the situation. The answer he portrayed was clear: No.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:20 pm

Candy grumbled a bit as she turned her head back to the screen. "Was worth a shot..." She said under her breath, though it was apparent that she would stop trying to get his mask off for the time being.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:22 pm

With that discussion over before it could start, he calmed to a more reasonable measure, taking his controller once more and starting the game. Very quickly, he seemed more than a little relaxed in place, lounging against the couch and seeming like it wasn't possible for him to see the screen, the way he looked at it over his mask, head tilted back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:36 pm

Candy didn't really see Rogue's lounging or the way that it looked like he couldn't see; regardless of her challenge being denied, she was still as competitive as ever, focused on the screen ahead and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:54 pm

He left the choices up to her, for the most part, letting her navigate their way through the menu until the game began.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 7:09 pm

Making her way through the menu quickly, Candy set up a simple 1v1 game and started it, if only to get to playing quickly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 6:48 pm

Rogue was more than well accustomed to this game, having played it fairly regularly in the past with his roommate. Determined and strategic, he played through the game as he would with any seasoned player, forgetting that beginner's luck and button mashing could easily be his undoing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 6:55 pm

Even for a beginner, Candy wasn't looking like her heart was all the way in the game. Her button mashing was nowhere near as fast as would be expected of someone so hyper and, even if she didn't look upset or anything, you could tell the game wasn't what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 6:58 pm

It was actually rather surprising that she wasn't making a terrible amount of headway in the fight, and soon enough, he had the game paused. Reading her was almost a second nature, as it consisted really of just activating his Soul Perception. Raising a brow, his controller on the table, he watched her expectantly, awaiting an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 7:03 pm

Sighing, Candy put her hands behind her head, which she turned to the ceiling. "I'm sorry about today. I made a game of making you feel uncomfortable. Then I got annoyed and broke your door. Then I made it a competition... Then... Well, I don't even know what I was thinking after that." She paused, though not for long, clearly deciding whether to explain in depth. "I was trying to have some fun before tomorrow. I was going to eat that soul. Last time I ate one like it, it felt like by whole body lit up with pain. Basically, I was trying to make up for the very bad day I was going to be having tomorrow, today."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 7:16 pm

Rogue looked at her curiously, closing his eyes as he worked to activate his Soul Perception in full. Slowly, it came to life, recognizing the people in the apartment complex as simply floating, translucent orbs at first before the colors began to fill in, souls and auras expanding to their true size. He picked up on people based on his familiarity with them, and as such, Candy was somewhere in the middle of that mix, with Aurora's sleeping form being the first, for the area. As Candace's came to light, multicolored and yet muted, for her, his eyes opened, brows knitted together as he stared at her. Something was obviously not right, and he had no intentions of hiding this fact from her. As the Perception continued to expand, he caught notice of a red-tinged soul in the back room, though something about it was entirely unfamiliar to his usual hunts, usual knowings. Was that... it couldn't be.

And yet, the very sight of her soul could only be described as monstrous, slightly larger than it should be for a mere, one-soul weapon, though it shifted in a way that screamed of instability, spikes launching out and retracting at random from all sides. Rogue could barely even detect where the tail of her soul was, anymore, let alone what was going on with the rest of it. What had she eaten...?

Rogue had yet to speak.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 7:27 pm

Candy didn't realise she was being examined by Rogue as she was up until she got curious about his complete silence and decided to actually look at the man. Very quickly, her expression became very surprised and very confused. She could tell that this wasn't like the stares before, quite handily ruling that possibility out. Blinking at Rogue as she lowered her arms and crossed them in front of herself, as if suddenly feeling that he was looking right through her, she raised a brow at him. She was trying to piece together what was going on, but couldn't place a finger on what it could be that was making Rogue look at her as if he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 7:38 pm

As his focus settled, the stretching of his abilities relaxing as they slowly began to retract, he shook his head. Closing his eyes and looking down. In seemed almost ominous, the way he asked his question: "What kind of soul did you eat, Candy?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 7:48 pm

Rather than confused and uncomfortable, Candy suddenly became rather frightened. Bringing her knees in close to her chest, she wrapped her arms around them and looked away from Rogue. The answer came as a very low whisper. "A creature... Monster, maybe? I'm not sure. The one in my case... That's a Wendigo..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 7:49 pm

He shook his head; something was clearly strange about the effects that this consumption had brought her, but he had no way of knowing if this was normal for monster souls. Personally, he'd never heard of a case where anyone had eaten a monster! Stretching a hand out, he steadied his wavelength, and it seemed almost to flow clear, colorless, as it showed up along his veins. "Will you transform for me?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 7:59 pm

A moment of hesitation came before she followed through with the request, turning to a colourful mass before congregating above Rogue's hand, dropping neatly into it. She braced for the possibility of soul rejection, which she personally hadn't experienced before, but knew was a real possibility...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 8:04 pm

As she settled into his hand, his own wavelength began to naturally shift, the colors of his chakra becoming more bright and vivid, the red exchanging out for her pink, as well as the blue and green shifting to match her own. Slowly, the others died down into a dull thrum, the colors of her soul flowing through his veins as naturally as his own until the two reached a steady middle ground, the yellow, orange, purple, and white of his soul resurfacing and co-existing soundly with the altered other ones. Carefully, as this all happened, he turned her weapon form over in his hands, gentle as he observed the strange coloration. "Where do your spikes come from?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2016, 9:15 am

"Wherever I want them to." Candy replied from within the ball. She was glad that rejection didn't happen, but still sounded quiet and unsure, as she did before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next