Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 11:12 pm

"So we can put our feet up and have comfier seats, actually." Candy replied, stretching out as best as she could. She would have probably looked over at Aurora's phone if the other girl was in any mood for jokes. Not now, though.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 9:09 am

Though, for once, her fellow student had sound reasoning, Auro offered no reply in response, merely curling up tighter and settling back into sleep. She left a hand out for the girl, a sort of safety net for herself, a subconscious need to be reminded that she wasn't alone. Silent, she slept through the plane ride, not awakening until they were grounded.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 9:16 am

All the way through the flight, Candy held on to the hand given to her by Aurora. Even when she herself fell asleep, she still held it and she was still holding it when she woke up after landing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 9:27 am

Getting off of the plane was no less annoying than it normally was, but the pair made it off just as well. Once back in the airport, one of Aurora's many friends was there to meet them, hood up, face mask covering up to his nose, revealing only the brilliant, swirling depths of his blue and green eyes, and the shock of auburn-red hair that poked from beneath the hood. Hands wedged tightly in the pockets of his short-sleeved jacket, he kept his gaze watchful for the pair, knowing Aurora when he saw her and assuming Candy when they remained close together. Kicking a small, rolling back closer, he moved off to the side to allow the first class passengers to pass around him, before offering what he could of a smile behind his mostly-hidden face. Aurora's own expression lit up in the slightest of measures, her hand finally releasing Candy's as she approached. Tension passed over the man in a sudden, quick wave, but he pulled his hands free and embraced her, however awkwardly the gesture was. She released him quickly, even quicker than most would seem societally necessary under normal standards; for Auro, it was evermore the shock. Still, the man seemed relieved to be free, and nodded to them both. Using Aurora almost as an anchor, he nodded to the girl beside her. "Candace Haipe, I assume? I'm Jarek Ackerman. You can call me Rogue," his hands were already back in his pockets, and he merely nodded, "You're Aurora's new partner?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 9:41 am

After seeing Aurora cheer up even a little from seeing the hooded man, she stood away to the side until she was actually addressed in any way, to let the two interact in peace. "Yeah. You can call me Candy." Candy replied to both of his queries, stretching out her hand towards the man afterwards. "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 9:46 am

Rogue merely stood there, stiffening slowly. Aurora, however, seemed suddenly wild once more, taking Candy's outstretched hand and taking off down the terminal. The meister let out a shaky, slow sigh, relaxing as he reached to grab the discarded bags, following along behind them. Aurora would recognize his car easily, so it was of no concern to him that they were getting far away. He would, however, need to sit her down, later; something was clearly off, and seeing her in person only reinforced the thought.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 9:51 am

When Candy was whisked away from the boy, it didn't take long to forget about ever going for a handshake with him. She did look back at the bags up until Rogue took hold of them; that's when she turned around properly and ran on with Aurora. Candy was glad that the other girl was feeling a bit better.Well, that is, if she actually was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 9:57 am

True to his suspicions, Aurora headed directly towards his car; knowing nothing of her spell, he was still unaware of how she always managed to do that. Bouncing around at its trunk, she waited until he finally unlocked it, approaching them and tossing the bags inside, pulling out two small boxes of chocolates from the bag he'd been carrying, offering one to each of them.

"I hope you don't have allergies..." he said, moving around quickly to the driver's seat while Aurora clamoured into the back, eyes still haunted but mood seemingly well improved.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 10:07 am

Being given a box of chocolates was quite unexpected. At least, Candy didn't expect it. She thanked Rogue but didn't open it yet. She had a plan to maybe lift Aurora's mood a bit more. Perhaps. Getting into the back of the car with Aurora, she quickly buckled herself in.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 10:09 am

Aurora was soon cuccooned in the blanket that Rogue left in his backseat, poking her face out of a little hole, grinning at her partner. "Do you still have the soul on you?" Her tone had returned to normal, as well, though her eyes had not.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 10:12 am

"It's in my bag." She said, pointing with her thumb behind her to the trunk of the car. "Why? The car isn't a good place."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 10:14 am

"Where is?" She asked, though it wasn't an intention of arguing; there really wasn't a good place to go through that fiasco again, not after what happened the last time.

Curious but quiet, Rogue glanced at them through the rearview mirror, brows knitted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 10:15 am

"The dorm room." Candy replied, nodding. She didn't lose her smile, even when talking about this. "Now that we know, it should be fine."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 10:27 am

"Aurora will be at the apartment," Rogue said suddenly, his voice making even Aurora jumped as she looked over. His eyes could be seen in the mirror. "It shouldn't be for long, but she needs to be able to calm back down."

Her eyes went downcast at this, though she did not respond; she seemed to not be disagreeing with him at all.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 10:35 am

Candy wasn't one to argue, either. She completely agreed with what Rogue said. She nodded towards the mirror and sat in silence for the time being.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 10:53 am

"You can join, too," Aurora whispered, eventually; they had a spare room that they used when anyone visited, mostly the girls.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 11:00 am

"Okay." Candy replied, matching Aurora's whisper with her own. She didn't know why they were whispering, but that didn't stop her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2016, 10:19 am

Honestly, Rogue was fully capable of hearing them, either way; it was more of Aurora's mood that had resulted in the change of tone. Before long, they made it to the apartment building in question, Aurora still bundled tightly in the blanket, more as a security measure than out of any real need. Pulling up in his parking space, reserved by apartment number, Rogue turned off the car and, in silence, opened the doors for both girls before going around and retrieving their bags. Hefting one over his shoulder, he carried the others with the opposite hand. Not one for small talk, he took to Aurora for a conversation lead. Clearing her throat as she folded the blanket and left it in the backseat, the witch shrugged, thinking. "We hunted a Wendigo..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2016, 12:52 pm

As Candy exited the car, she didn't really have anything to say. Up until the wendigo was mentioned she stood to the side rocking back and forth a little as she was prone to do, waiting for Rogue to show her the way. After the wendigo was mentioned, however, she did have something to chime in with: "For a half dead creature it was surprisingly easy to... Take down."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2016, 1:50 pm

Aurora nodded, trying, and failing, to keep only happiness and pride on her face. "Candy's a very powerful weapon, Jarey, if.... unusual." A forced giggle escaped, containing none of her usual mirth.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2016, 1:55 pm

"I'm a bouncy ball. With knives. And spikes." Candy said, quickly. She still wasn't quite used to adding the bit with the spikes, but she was getting there.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2016, 1:57 pm

Rogue nodded, looking over the girl as if sizing her up, whether for better or for worse, "Is.... is it as.... vibrant, as you are...?" Even as he spoke, he was making to move towards the stairs of the complex, a light pulse of blue strobing randomly, briefly from his neck.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2016, 2:00 pm

"Everything but the spikes." She replied quickly, rather puzzled as to what why he was glowing. Curiously, she moved towards him, trying to better see whether he had some sort of necklace or other such item on him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2016, 2:04 pm

As Candy moved to pass her, Aurora reached out, grabbing her hand and tugging slightly. Shaking her head, she put a finger to her lips before simply following behind Rogue as though nothing had happened. "She's pretty fast, too, and can change her direction using the blade, when she's hit something."

Rogue offered a nod at this, the chakra calming down as he turned a landing, moving up towards one of the higher floors. "How.." he swallowed, "How well do you.... how well can you f-fight alone?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2016, 2:20 pm

Taking the hint, Candy decided not to ask or look at whatever was glowing on Rogue's neck. Matbe later... "I've never tried. I'm quite athletic, though, and I've read plenty of books on martial arts. I could probably copy some things pretty well." She replied to Rogue's question, punctuating her point by skipping up a few steps on one foot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)   No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No One Told Us Not To Sooo... We Can, Right?! (Candy/Auro Partnership; Monster Hunt; Rated E; Invite)
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next