Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nah Man, You're Not Useless.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Nah Man, You're Not Useless. Empty
PostSubject: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 3:48 am

Clayton yawned, laying outside of an arcade on a bench. He had a bottle of water with him, as well as his messenger bag laying by his side. He let out a clearly verbal sight. "I'm so sick of sitting around here!" He suddenly shouted, punching his bag in frustration and falling off the bench in the process. The boy sat up, rubbing his head and looking pretty agitated with his current state. Maybe he was over reacting, but not having a meister and being incapable on his own pretty much trapped him in this city most of the time. He couldn't take a mission and leave unless one of those conditions were met. People were staring a little as they went by... Clay had just noticed this... It was to be expected when someone gave a reaction like he had... Well, whatever. Not like he had much of a reputation anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 4:00 am

Akuma, hearing the sound of the yelling outside came walking over to the door of the arcade. A wad of cash in his hand that was stuffing in his pocket from the bets inside. His left hand having a drink in it as he was drinking through the straw. He rests back against the door frame staring at Clayton before pulling his drink away and speaking up. "Sick of being around here? Ironic since I just got here personally. What seems to be bothering you huh pal?" He'd ask as he takes another drink. A bit of amusement crossed him from the yelling, but he was holding it down.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 4:21 am

Clayton looked up at the guy before him, composing himself by taking a deep breath. "Nothing. I've been in this school for a year and I can't get a consistent meister. I've been here a whole year and never been put to use as a weapon. It's ridiculous. I mean, I know I'm not a very practical weapon, but there's gotta be some use for me." He replied, not having enough willpower to care that it was a stranger. Honestly, Clayton was at a loss for what to do. When you're as hopeless as he was, there wasn't much you COULD do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 4:27 am

A small smirk seemed to overcome Akuma at that. Him using the drink straw to attempt to hide this smirk as he just keeps his other hand in his pocket still. He checks back towards the arcade before back to Clayton. "I see. What kind of weapon are you?" He'd ask as he set his drink down beside him on the ground. Him now giving Clayton his full attention at this moment.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 4:36 am

Clayton groaned, flopping down onto the ground. "Don't even get me started. Every time I transform it changes, and that's the ONLY fact I can count on. I can't even guarantee that it's a weapon, honestly. I've turned into so many... THINGS." He put a hand on his head. "It gives me a headache just to think about how stupid it is." He finished, glancing up at the random guy. Normally he wouldn't complain this much, but today he was just fed up with everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 4:43 am

Akuma smirks a bit and removes his hand from his pocket as he crosses his arms over one another. He stares at him with this look of confidence. The dangerous red shine in his eyes from the reflection of the sun as he says. "Well, sounds to me like a gamble." He'd say as he kicked himself off of the frame as he walks over and stands over him. "Lucky for you, I'm a gambling man. Someone who lives by chance. Nice to meet you, I'm Akuma Kichi. One Star Meister and new applicant of DWMA. Currently, I'm seeking out a weapon. I am willing to bet that me and you can make it work. Provided your willing to show me what you got, both good and bad." Not personally one to question things, extends his hand out towards Clayton.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 4:56 am

Clayton gave a confused look up at the man he now knew as Akuma. Was this a cruel joke, or was this guy serious? Either way, Clayton had already had three meisters drop him, what was one more? He held up his hand to clasp Akuma's, pulling himself up. "You're serious, just like that?" He questioned, now awaiting a response. "I have to warn you, I've become some really impractical things..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 5:00 am

Akuma gives a nod in response to his question. "I'm not usually one to do too much investigation work. I like the look of you, plus what weapon is ever going to give me the chance to gamble? Plus your still able to soul resonance right? As far as I'm concerned, no matter what you turn in too. It's still got our power combined right?" He'd ask as he shrugs. "Plus, I personally believe all things happen for a reason. I'm willing to bet the fact that fate isn't ready to give me it's bad ending just yet."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 5:06 am

Clayton gave a large grin at his new meister's response. He was serious about this. Even if he did think of Clayton as a gamble, a meister was a meister. "Clayton Thorne, second year weapon of the DWMA, at your disposal then." He said rather excitedly, and a bit official. Clayton had never thought about it that way. If they achieve soul resonance, what's to stop Akuma from using a pool stick as a spear or something? Clayton had known this guy for less than five minutes, and already he was proving more resourceful than any of his previous partners. Hopefully this guy would stick around long enough to actually see it through too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 5:17 am

Akuma grins a bit at that confidence as he extends his fist out to him. "Akuma Kichi. First year. Nice to meetcha." He'd say as he nods his head. "Lets see if I can make you a death scythe, alright buddy?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 5:51 am

Clay nodded, returning the fist bump gratefully. "I'll try my best. Anyways, where should we start? I know meisters can't usually use a weapon until they're used to being around each other or something." He answered, gathering his things rather contently. This day had turned out better than expected. Hopefully he could keep this one. All he had to do was not turn into something useless. He could do that. He had done it before... He'd been swords and guns and other things... He just needed to find a way to do it consistently...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 5:56 am

Akuma grins a bit and decided he wanted to give Clay a pleasant surprise. "Yeah, I suppose so. Here, why don't we give it a quick run and see?" He'd ask as he holds out his right hand. His left hand in his pocket as he has rather relaxed posture.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:14 am

Clayton shrugged. New meisters tried this a lot. They liked to try and wield weapons as soon as they got him. Once in awhile it worked, but more often than not it was a mess. He was willing to try though, and that's what really mattered. The blonde boy composed himself, taking in a deep breath. He glowed as a blue light engulfed his body. With a bright flash, the boy burst, the light re-foraging itself into a new weapon form.

Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_drew_grell__s_chainsaw_o_o_by_aliza123123

A chainsaw. In Akuma's right hand was the handle of a large red and gold chainsaw. They had definitely attracted a few onlookers as the odd weapon form completed it's manifestation, gaining very little weight in Akuma's hand compared to a regular chainsaw. Where was this form for my other meisters...? Clayton couldn't help but think to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:18 am

Akuma raises a eyebrow and grins at this flipping him in his hand tossing him up and catching him as he revved him. He looked the weapon over before allow it to stop as he tilts him over his shoulder looking over. "Not bad at all, guessing this was one of those lucky times you told me?" He'd ask showing no imbalance or issue handling his form in the slightest as he taps the chainsaw up and down against his back as he starts walking along with tilted over his right should. His right hand holding the handle causing it to keep it's balance there.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:31 am

Clayton gave a sigh, his voice was distorted as any would be in weapon form. "Yeah, I wish I could say this was something that happened more often, but you're probably never going to see this form again once I transform back. There's usually like a sixty percent chance you get something impractical like a household object. I've actually never seen this one before." Clayton admitted, feeling like he'd mislead Akuma with this transformation. If the meister believed that this would happen often, they had another thing coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:35 am

Akuma grins a bit at that and glances over at Clayton. "Well if that's the case, then I'll just have to get good at fighting with spoons too huh?" He'd ask with confidence. He didn't seem in the least bit worried. As he walked he gave a soft chuckle. "Let me put it this way Clayton. You just do your job, and become any thing that you can. If I can't make it useful, then that's my fault."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:17 am

Fighting with a spoon...? If Akuma was willing to prepare for that, then he must understand the general concept of it. That was a good sign... right? That or the dude was insane... Whatever worked, really. "If you say so, but don't take it too hard if you loose a fight because I became a pen or something." He said, reflecting on the side of the saw with a thoughtful look. Perhaps he had underestimated the meister's dedication. Acuma was certainly up for a challenge it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:31 am

Akuma gave a grin as he glanced around the town. His head turning back to look at the blade when he reflected in it. "Lose? Pal, you don't know me well huh? I don't lose, ever. I don't intend to ever start either." He'd say as he chuckled. He was certainly beaming with confidence, this guy looks like he doesn't even know the meaning of losing. "I plan on wielding you, so there is no time to lose. I need teachers, more so then the other kids. I need to learn every weapon under the book and a couple hundred outside of the book as well. So I hope you don't mind us taking a few extra lessons."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 9:07 am

Clayton let out a light laugh. "It's understandable. I mean, having combat experience with a lot of weapons would make it a lot easier to adapt, right? Less chance of getting something you're not used to." He replied, thinking a little bit. Akuma had already planned so much, and Clay had never even gotten past step one. Where did the school find people like this? If he was any good in a fight he'd be a really good meister, probably one of the better ones. Tactical minds were useful in a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 4:12 pm

Akuma smirks and nods his head as he continued to walk. He was heading towards the school itself. He glances back at Clayton again as he's walking to speak. "Exactly, you got the general idea itself. Guess we'll make potentially pretty great partners. Your a second year here right? With out thinking about me taking it easy in the slightest, what is the first teacher here that you think I could take extra credit lessons from to learn?" He'd ask still glancing back at Clayton as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 5:14 pm

As Juu looks around after entering Death City, he doesn't know which ways to go in order to find the DWMA. He could see it from the border of the city and thought that it wouldn't be difficult. In that sense in his mind he entered it without a map or a single way to know how to get to the DWMA. Now lost he wonders if he could ever leave this city alive. "I don't think I can ever get out of here! Can someone at least help me out here? I'm trying to get to the DWMA and this city is more of a maze than a city!" As Juu was talking aloud he realizes that people are ignoring him and that he was never much of a public speaker. He was more of a person to person speaker, so at this moment he realizes that he cant ask for any help. After he was done trying to ask for directions (which he failed at) he decided to walk aimlessly around the city until he can find his way to the DWMA. But with his poor sense of direction he got even more lost plus he couldn't find his way out of the city either. "Where am I? Why cant I make my way to the school? Who designed this city!? I am so confused of where I am and how I got here! All right all I have to do is walk some more and maybe or hopefully I can make my way to there... Or find somewhere or someone to talk to in order to get there." As he says this he sighs to himself for saying such things, or even thinking of them. So after giving a moment of thought, he decided to walk aimlessly again around the city until he found someone like him.

Last edited by Wolfang701 on June 3rd 2016, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 12:59 am

Clayton, who was still currently reflected on the side of the chainsaw, had to stop to think about that one. Teachers he would recomend fir training? "I heard one of the english teachers helps meisters that want to learn. A lot of the teachers here are pretty odd... Kinda like the students. Probably because a lot of strong meisters and weapons that graduate become teachers." He answered, glancing over at a nearby boy. He didn't seem to know where he was, meaning he was probably another first year. He looked almost as lost as Clayton when HE had first got here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 2:33 am

Akuma nods as he walks and gives a small smirk. "Well in that case, it might be best to start with the english teacher. Hopefully she'll be able to help the two of us." He hears the other boy speaking as he glances over in his direction as he raises a eyebrow. He gives a small smirk and shrugs as he walks up to Juu. "Hey, having a problem?" He'd ask in the same calm attitude that he had when he met Clayton the first time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 3:20 pm

Juu jumps a bit not knowing the that there was a meister and a weapon behind him.When his feet reached the ground he turned around looking at Akuma and Clayton in the most hopeful smile he could muster. "Oh! People who I can actually talk to! Can you help me sir with the directions to the DWMA because I heard that they had people like me. But the problem is, I cant find my way there! This place was designed from a person who makes mazes for a living! Why did they make this city like this!?" Juu realized that he was getting off topic and stood up straight clearing his throat. "I can do this thing where I can transform my arm and my whole body. I came here to get stronger but I cant hold my for forever. Only four hours, six is when I am pushing myself near death." Juu transforms his forearm into a blade from his scythe form. "I can get this down pat but it still exhausts me but I want to know how to get to the DWMA so that I don't want to get exhausted so quick. Oh yeah is that person in that chainsaw? Because I can see a reflection of someone in there." As Juu points to Clayton never noticing him from before he then points to Akuma asking him if he can help Juu with his transformation for awhile. He moved his hair away from his red eye exposing his red and blue eyes. "Please excuse my eyes they are different plus my hair is as well so please don't be afraid of them. Unless if you are interested in them, then go ahead and continue to look at them!" He said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 12:08 am

Akuma seems interested and relaxes listening to him speak for a bit. He shrugs his shoulders at the comment about his eyes and hair. "I personally don't mind them much at all. You said your looking for the Academy and judging by your whole story there your a weapon for sure. In that case, why don't you just tag along with me? I'm actually heading on my way there right now. The name is Akuma, first year here in DWMA. Actually haven't even been inside of the building yet. This here is Clayton, he's my weapon. We actually just met at the Arcade a few minutes ago." He'd say smirking and holding his hand out to the guy for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nah Man, You're Not Useless.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next