Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nah Man, You're Not Useless.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 7:49 am

Juu hesitates for a moment and looks at Akuma, he sees that Akuma is trying to help him so he shakes his hand. "Oh yeah if you want to see my weapon form, give me awhile because I can't do it very well." After saying that Juu goes silent and looks at the ground gathering as much energy as he can to enter his weapon form. He grips a little tighter on Akuma's hand while apologizing, his red eye begins to glow some more. "I may need some time so please keep your patience!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 4:57 pm

Akuma smirks and nods his head as he waits. "No problem, take your time." He'd say with a kind voice as he waits leaning back against one of the lamp poles. He watches you as he does so.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 10:12 pm

Clayton took a moment to flash back to his normal self, manifesting beside Akuma with a gentle smile on his face. It was kinda interesting to see the newbie weapon struggling to transform. Reminded him a bit of when he was a kid, trying to turn into a sword again after that incident. He never had managed to manifest that katana again. It was kind of sad actually. Well, whatever. At least this poor guy didn't have HIS problem.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 10:23 pm

As Juu was transforming he looked at Clayton for a second with soulless eyes. Juu looked back down and finally transformed into a scythe with the triangle pointing up. "I'm sorry for the wait... But I cant stay in this form for a long time, I have limits and I am already tired. When I go in weapon form I get tired and I can only stay for so long, I think four hours is my limit. But besides that I hope I am in use for you. Just don't do anything too crazy, or else I wont last." As Juu said this he chuckled a bit and then had a sigh of relief. "Sorry if I never said about my form but I kinda wanted it to be a surprise!" Juu again chuckled but then soon fell silent, "I want to know if you guys can let me stay with you for awhile. Just so that I can get a feel as what a miester is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 10:30 pm

Akuma seems a bit surprised by this and smirks grasping the scythe. He spins the scythe around his hand as he grabs on to the scythe. He actually was a lot more natural handling a scythe like weapon as he seemed comfortable. He spun him again before resting the handle on to his shoulder. "I see, well it's a nice surprise. I think your weapon form is pretty interesting." He'd say as he turns back over at Clayton. "What do you think?" He'd ask walking up to Clayton, by this point having been able to not only wield Clayton with relative ease, but Juu as well.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 11:29 pm

Clayton gave a light laugh. "I think you've got a knack for being a meister. Can you just pick up any weapon you meet? Because it really seems like it." He asked, rather amused with his meister. Furthermore, Akuma seemed pretty acquainted with a scythe... Perhaps he was actually a scythe meister or something? At least that meant he was adept with something to start off with.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2016, 11:46 am

Juu was silent, he has never been picked up and tossed around before. This gave Juu a warm feeling in him, he felt like he was accepted. His whole life, he was abandoned, he was called a monster. He tried to make friends with them but they only pushed him back. But now, now he felt accepted like these people could understand how he felt for all of these years. Juu then started to cry in his weapon form and his reflection started to show. All you were able to see was Juu crying, but these weren't tears of sadness, these were tears of joy and acceptance. The triangle on his weapon form started to spin making something like a tune. A tune that you can barely hear but when you can it sounds like a tune of Juu's life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2016, 6:54 pm

Akuma seemed surprised by this sudden sight. This spin of the scythe slowed to a perfect balance as he rested the handle between both of his hands. Holding him in a way were both him and Clayton could see the reflection with in. "Hey are you alright?" He'd ask him. Even though these were tears of happiness, still to see tears at all caught Akuma off guard and he wasn't sure what was up. He couldn't help but to smile a bit though, obviously seeing the joy of the weapon, it was hard not to at least have a small smile.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 4:15 am

Clayton kept pretty quiet, letting the weapon get it out. Your first time being used was a pretty hype thing, but Clay had never seen anyone cry. This poor guy must have been through some things. Well whatever. "You must've had a rough time of things, but you're in Death City now. Even if you don't make a lot of friends, like me, there are a lot of nice people walking around to just talk to. Plus, you're a scythe. Those are in high demand, being the weapon of Lord Death and stuff. You'll find a meister in no time." The boy assured, putting his arms up as if to show off the city.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 9:55 am

Juu looks up with teary eyes, "You guys, are one of the best people I have every met..." Juu said this in a trembling voice after he was done crying. "You both have very nice souls, even though I cant feel or see them I know that they are pure and kind." Juu wipes his eyes then looks at the DWMA and points to it. "Alright we are going there!" Juu's stomach starts to rumble then he points in a random direction. "But first! I need food... I haven't eaten for like a whole day, so now I am starving!" Can you guys please help me out with food?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 11:51 pm

Akuma gives a small smile on his face as he stares at Juu and shrugs. "You give me way too much credit." He'd say with a light chuckle. He was rather happy that Juu was so happy. He turns back towards Clayton and motions him over. "Come on, why don't all three of us, go and get something to eat huh Clay?" He'd ask with a grin.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 2:32 pm

Clayton gave a gentle nod. "I could eat. I actually know of a couple good places on the way to the school, if you guys wanna check one out." Clay replied, stretching and placing his arms behind his head. To be honest, he was running low on money this month. Hopefully being able to take on missions with Akuma would fix that within the next few. He always found himself lacking funds near the end of the month. He figured he should probably eat in more, but there were so many nice places to eat in Death City that it made it hard to not eat out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 2:57 pm

Juu smiled and attempted to transform so that they all can walk together. With this he decided to warn Akuma before all that they were doing was just trying to lift Juu in the air. "Hey I'm going to transform back to myself sooner or later so that we all can walk side by side!" Juu said this with a smile bigger than it should be. His reflection vanished and the triangle stopped spinning. Juu then went silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2016, 1:45 pm

Akuma nods his head as he walks. He lowers the hilt of the scythe near the ground so that when he transformed back he would just land on his feet. "Right, got it. Thanks for the heads up." He'd say with a small smile. He let out a small sigh, very happy being able to go and get something to eat. Beating all those chumps at the arcade and winning all this money earned up a apatite, one in which he was going to deal with until he met Clayton and then Juu. All in all, he was about ready to get some food for sure.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 8:33 am

Clayton stretched a bit, putting his hands behind his head. "Hm... Let's see..." The boy thought aloud, glancing around from street-side to street-side. He cycled through the numerous food joints he knew about on the way to the school. He'd build up a small list of places, pointing a few out as they approached them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 3:29 pm

Juu's weapon form started to glow a white and blue color. Soon after the glow Juu transformed back to his original self with his eye still having a bit of a glow. After his transformation, Juu hid his eye under his long white hair and then proceeded to walk with Akuma and Clayton. "This place is amazing, it has so many different kinds of food! They all smell really good as well!" At this point Juu's thoughts about Death City have changed. He saw many nice people and many nice places, some even to sleep in. But Juu wanted to hang out with his new friends so he walked with them having a smile to go with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2016, 6:35 am

Akuma smirks catching this immediate change since the original reason he approached him was because of the fact that he seemed completely lost. He walked along beside both of them as basically just let them choose the place. He wasn't really picky, and seeing as how he was only a first year. It was probably best to let the experienced guy and the excited guy go ahead and choose where they want to eat. "Go ahead and choose any where you want guys, I'll just stick with you two." He'd say with a happy grin on his face. He seemed relaxed that things just kinda clicked as soon as he got here. He knew if things kept going this smoothly he'd have no problem what so ever fulfilling his promise to Clayton.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 7:55 pm

Clayton thought for awhile as they walked. Every now and again he'd point out a place and tell them a bit about it. "You sure? You don't have a taste for anything in particular?" He asked Akuma, glancing over at Juu. The boy was kinda like a lost dog that had found someone to feed it. It amused Clayton a slight bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 9:25 pm

Juu noticed Clayton looking at him and looked back in secret. He wondered if Clayton was like him, that he was different from others. But he soon erased the thought and looked forward noticing a restaurant that looked good to him. "Hey how about we go there?" He pointed to s coffee shop that looked liked it had doughnuts. Juu wondered what kinds of doughnuts they had. With this thought he walked into the doughnut shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2016, 7:45 pm

Akuma shrugged and shook his head in response to Clayton. "I will pretty much eat anything, so I'm fine going anywhere." He'd say along the travel through death city to find a good place to stop. He hadn't got to eat in a bit, so he was pretty hungry. He put his hand on his stomach as it growled before looking up at Juu when he spoke. He looked over in the direction of the building he pointed at. "I don't mind some coffee and a doughnut. What do you think Clayton?" He'd ask looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 1:47 pm

Clayton nodded, giving a light stretch. "Sweets sound good to me. Let's go." The boy said, turning into the doughnut shop rather casually. It wasn't like he had anywhere to be right now anyways. He was just showing the first-years around it seemed... Kinda nice to have some company for a change.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2016, 3:31 pm

As Juu entered the shop he looked around to see what was in this shop. He basically saw what is normal in a cafe but he liked the looks of it. After Juu was done looking around he wet up to the person at the counter and ordered three cream filled doughnuts. After he was done ordering he told Clayton and Akuma that he will buy the things for them. Juu was average on funds but he didn't care about how much money he had, he wanted to see the smiles on Akuma and Clayton's faces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nah Man, You're Not Useless.   Nah Man, You're Not Useless. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nah Man, You're Not Useless.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2