Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]   Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 8:54 pm

It was a sunny day in late June, and the streets of Death City were packed with people bustling every which way. "Are there usually so many people out in the city?" A dreamy voice asked, floating above the crowd. "No, Lydia. It's called rush hour, I think." Came another more serious sounding voice. People stared at the source of the two voices. There was one body, but two heads. "Ready to get familiar with the city, Addy?~" Lydia asked, her silvery hair swishing and hitting Addison in the face as they walked.

"What did I say about getting your haircut last week?" Addison demanded, glaring at her twin. "Cut it. But guess what? I have more controollll!" Lydia singsonged. "Well, you shouldn't you ignorant bastard. What if I got us the separation surgery, killed you off? Then who would have the most control?" Addison demanded. Lydia's face fell. "You won't do it and I know it." she murmured. "ah, whatever. I'm hungry, so look around for somewhere to eat." Addison grumbled. "But I'm on a diet!" Lydia exclaimed hotly.

"Well, just because we share a stomach doesn't give you the permission to starve us both. Come on." Addison spat, making them turn into the nearest burger joint. "A bacon cheeseburger, please." she requested as she made Lydia stumble along. Humming softly, Lydia rested her head on their shared shoulder. "I'm jet lagged. Wake me up when the burger gets here so I can feed you, I guess." The silvery haired twin patted Addison's head before she closed her eyes and fell asleep. "Welcome to your new life, Addy." Addison said to herself as her twin started to snore peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]   Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 6:07 pm

Calvin was sitting across the table from his sister, Ashlyn. They have been sitting there for about half an hour, just talking with each other. Ashlyn continued taking pictures just like how she always did since the first day she got here. Calvin smiled at her and leaned back before sighing. "Hey, Ash, i'm glad you went out of your way to find me and things, but, I really don't think you should stay here, it's too-" Calvin the looked up to hear, "Look! That person has a metal arm!" She exclaimed, completely cutting him off. Calvin raised an eyebrow, and tried to continue by saying, "See? Thats my point, I don't want you to need to get a met-" He then got cut off once again, by his "best friend" Hobbes, who said, "Why am I in the bag? I deserve to be able to check out the scenery." Calvin sighed and opened up his bag and passed Hobbes to his sister, who smiled excitedly and grabbed him. "Did he talk? What does he sound like?" Calvin shrugged. "Like, a male? I don't know." He told, picking up some more fries. He then decided, one more time, to try and say something, until he saw her face, which was looking straight past him with a big grin on her face.

Calvin turned around to see what she was looking at, to see, siamese twins? "Huh, thats a first." He mumbled, turning back to his sister. She was still in complete awe, unlike Hobbes, who was doing what he usually did. "Yo, go hit on them." Calvin squinted his eyes. "Why?"
"Because, just imagine the story. "Male losses virginity twice at the same time.""
"You have, horrible advice."
"Just flash them freckles of yours."
"The last time I listened to you, a zombie became infatuated with me."
"Who? Franky? You totally dig her! I call that a success in my book."
Calvin just sighed and shook his head, and continued to eat his fries, giving up on the talk of Ashlyn leaving for now, and just let her enjoy people watching.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]   Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 7:49 pm

Sooner or later, Addison noticed Ashlyn staring at her. "Hey, dumbass!" She snapped to her sister, who instantly woke up. "Yep?" Lydia asked groggily. "There's someone staring at us," Addison mumbled. "Yeah, alright. I'm getting up.. I'm getting up," the other girl murmured, forcing them to stand and trudging over to Calvin's table. "Let me do the talking," Addison mumbled before she turned her head and confronted Calvin and Ashlyn.

"You mind informing me why you're staring? It isn't very polite, and neither am I. I'll kick your ass into next week if you keep staring at us like we're a freaking zoo animal." Addison growled out. Of course, she was bluffing. In order to actually beat anyone up, Addison would have to convince her soft hearted sister to do it.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]   Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 8:34 pm

Ashlyn eyes continued to sparkled ans she continued to smile when she saw the two, (One?) walk over to her. She was rather excoted to see if she could become friends with them and learn more about them, until, she was, basically cussed out and threatened, which made her frown and squeeze Hobbes closer to her. Calvin clenched his teeth, and then took a deep breath out before turning to look at the person. He swear he heard Hobbes go, "Oooo, get 'em." But, he immediately pushed that out of his mind and said, "Okay, and then?" he asked, squinting at the person talking. He heard Hobbes once again pitch in in the background by saying, "Oh shit, he 'bout to go off." Calvin clenched his fist then let it relax, trying to calm himself down, and not get too angry over this.

"Cause I really want to hear the rest of this plan, you beat her up, and then what? She now needs to be taken care of, her wounds needs to be healed?" He then sighed and told, "Now, even though I'm sure my sister here wasn't trying to make you feel like you do, and just wanted to make friends with you, she apologizes, right?" He asked Ashlyn. Which, she nodded in agreement and said, "I'm sorry." And, instead of letting it go, Hobbes said, "The hell was that? Less talking more punching!"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]   Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 9:01 pm

Addison nudged her sister. "My head itches." she mumbled. Lydia reached an arm up and scratched Addison's head for her, the other letting out a loud sigh. "Honestly, I don't have majority control of our body. Consider yourself lucky that this idiot with air for brains controls everything but a leg." Addison kicked the only limb she could back and forth slowly.

"What she means to do is introduce ourselves. That's Addison, I'm Lydia, and we just moved here from Ohio. Addy doesn't really know how to interact with people when she first meets them." Lydia explained in a slightly snippy tone that was directed towards her sister. "And no, we really don't like to be ogled at. We're simply a freak of nature." Addison added, butting her head against Lydia's.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]   Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open] I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2016, 11:03 pm

Banks wiped the sweat from his brow as he looked back and forth between the albino and the Siamese twins. He had only come to this restaurant because the waitress here knew what it was he liked to get so he wouldn't have to order. He could simply walk up, take a seat, Enjoy -his meal, leave cash on the table, and get out of Dodge. No strings no drama. Now these two- three- four were causing a commotion, and they were probably going to have a "Gangster Street Battle." He mouthed those last three words very silently to himself, and as he imagined both sides pulling out automatic weapons and shooting up the place, sweat began to profusely drip down his brow once more.

The blonde very mechanically and very awkwardly picked up his cup of coffee and drank from it for an unnaturally long period of time in an attempt to blend in. When he finally sat the cup back down it was apparent that he hadn't consumed a drop of the fluid. He forgot to blink as he looked back and forth between the two groups occasionally looking further into the restaurant for the waitress or waiter holding his burger, but none were anywhere nearby.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]   Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open] I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 6:35 pm

Calvin nodded in understatement. "I'm Calvin and this is my little sister Ashlyn, who, just moved here from Mississippi. Also, everybody here is a "freak of nature."" He told them, and, instead of leaving it like that, Ashlyn, who decided to make sure to look the exact opposite way of the twins, thought to herself that it would be a great idea to say, "Yeah! Like how you talk to a stuffed animal!" Which, made Calvin tense up a bit, and turn towards her. "Ashlyn!" He yelled, in a hush kind of tone. He also heard Hobbes chuckle and say something along the lines of, "Oh snap, she called you crazy."

(Sorry for late and short post)
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]   Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open] I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 11:11 pm

Lydia shrugged their shoulders. "It doesn't matter. Like you said, everyone is a "freak of nature," in one way or the other." She said with a dreamy sigh. Addison let out a little sigh, shaking her head. "Lyd tends to be a dreamer, head in the clouds sort of type," she explained as Lydia watched a spider crawl up the wall with fascination.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]   Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 8:53 pm

please feel free to skip me. Banks will be doing more of the same.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]   Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open] I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 4:48 pm

OOC: Was doing a thread clean up, and I figured now would be a good time to yell at Chase before I archive this and give him a chance to reply

CHASE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]   Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your new life. [Chase and I,Open]
Page 1 of 1