Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An unlikely pair. [Vixy and I, private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An unlikely pair. [Vixy and I, private] Empty
PostSubject: An unlikely pair. [Vixy and I, private]   An unlikely pair. [Vixy and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 3:42 am

29/07
3:33 pm

Houzer had just spent another day moping around school, trying to make some new friends and failing. He was in a deep thought as he strolled along home with his head down. His surroundings seem to fade away. "What if I can't find a partner. What if I end up being a disgrace to mother and father." he would mumble to himself. Houzer was only allowed out of the house to go to school, this was his only chance to escape his parents clutches and actually get out there, make some friends, enjoying himself. Although that is what he intended to do, most of his other classmates have very different mannerisms and customs. Someone even told him that the way he talked was annoying. Due to being sheltered all his life he had no idea how to react or what to expect from his classmates. Truly a fish out of water. It's a miracle Houzer doesn't bump into a pole, or even a wall as he just mindlessly shambled his way towards home.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

An unlikely pair. [Vixy and I, private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unlikely pair. [Vixy and I, private]   An unlikely pair. [Vixy and I, private] I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 8:06 pm

B.J decided to take a walk and listen to some tunes, while muffling out the rest of the world. When deep in his music, the weapon let his mind, and sometimes body, wonder aimlessly, at least it gave him something entertaining to do during boring days like these. Tapping his fingers to the beat, the violet eyed teen walked straight into Houzer, falling backwards. B.J laid on the sidewalk for a little bit, dazed, his headphones half on and half off, allowing some of the electro swing he was listening to escape into the air. "Whoa..What..?" He murmured as he sat up and looked at the meister in front of him "Oh.....Sorry.." he said, but in an almost monotone voice, clearly not fully snapped out of his trance yet.
Back to top Go down

An unlikely pair. [Vixy and I, private]
Page 1 of 1