Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 9:09 pm

Miranda sat at the fountain in town, in her usual garb deep in thought. It had been quite some time since she enrolled. No one had partnered with her, but from what she could remember she could fight well on her own and was contemplating moving on, to be like Justin Law; a solo fighting weapon eventually a Death Scythe. Or was Death Hammer more fitting for her? She couldn't decide. She cradled in her hand the tag they gave her with the word 'Weapon' on it, staring at it thinking of whether to adore it like a rose, or crush it like a bug. She was so deep in thought, someone could just walk up to her and tug at her hair, she probably wouldn't notice.

Last edited by Linxwire on May 4th 2014, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:19 pm

Johnny Bilzwik, the overly patriotic American, strolled down the road. He wore complete camouflage, sunglasses, a band of the American flag, and a dog tag that had a bald eagle on it. Head held high and chest out, he announced his presence by shouting "I am an American soldier! I protect God's green and blue Earth from the Red Menace!" he continued on, but no one paid attention to his rambling. Upon the realization that no one was paying attention, Johnny kept his head high, hiding a look of embarrassment. The patriot came by the fountain, to find a woman sitting there. It seemed that she was pondering something. Maybe she was a weapon considering from a long list of meisters which one would be best? He shrugged a little before approaching, needing to take off a little of that previous humiliation. He cleared his throat and introduced himself. "Hey there." he began, trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 10:32 pm

Miranda was intently thinking she couldn't hear the boy next her spout nonsense, and then afterwards politely asking for her attention. She took a deep breath, inhale.... exhale. The decision was made. She crushed the weapon name tag in her hand and it disintegrated into a fine powder, blowing away with the gentle winds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 11:01 pm

The sudden powder blowing suprised Johnny. How'd she do that? It was like a magic trick. Johnny shrugged and then continued talking. "So, my name's Johnny Bilzwik and I'm an American meister. Who do I have the pleasure of talking with?" He didn't expect her to talk back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 11:11 pm

Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) AnimeGirls-Adventure
(Just for reference)

Miranda finally hear her acquaintance not realizing any one had been there and scared her blind. She jumped s high she fell back into the fountain getting drenched from the waist up. She shook herself dry, getting out and spat water onto the ground. She was so ashamed of herself, and someone was waiting on her, she didn't where to start. "H-Heya!" She shook her arms, still very wet, and groaned. "Sorry about that. My name's Miranda Archwright, of the Archwright shipwrights. Or... used to be anyway." She frowned not able to look at him anymore. "What's your name?" She rubbed her shoulders nervously too distracted to hear his name the first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 11:52 pm

Johnny gave out a low pitched laugh. It amused him how shocked shhe got to be talking to someone. "My name is Johnny Bilzwik! I am an American soldier! I fight to protect God's green and blue Earth from the Red Menace!" he exclaimed before something got thrown at him. He didn't even flinch. He just stood there at attention like a statue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 12:04 am

"Red... Menace?" she was a clueless as she was wet. What threat by the name of Red Menace pust the Earth in jeopardy, and how could a single kid, from the looks not much older than her prevent it all? Maybe this kid was a student at the academy. The way he stood, so proud, as if he has something to represent or stand for and such great motivation. All for the United States? what made America so great?

She saw the object ail through the air and hit Johnny. She immediately looked for the assailant. "Show yourself, jerk. Who threw that? You dare attack students of the DWMA?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:07 pm

Johnny snarled. "Don't worry about it. Those un-American maggots would't dare to face me on the beloved battlefield of honor." he boasted. It annoyed him that she did not know what he meant by Red Menace. "Yes, the Red Menace. The philosophy of oppression thought up by a lazy German who was banished from several countries until he died. The Red Menace took control of Russia, and then spreaded like a virus across Asia.Iif it were not for men like me, it would''ve taken the world." Johnny took off his bandana and crested it like a woman's hair. "For freedom and liberty, America fights." He then wrapped it back around his head and continued "Well, enough about me. What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:13 pm

"I don't really have a country. I was born on the ocean. My family is way into the whole ship business you see." She turned around to him the tattoo of the family seal on her arm. "I'm a daught of the Archwright lineage. The only thing we stand for is being savvy with technology. And then suddenly I'm a weapon, the first in my family, and I ruin my only chance..." She was still smiling through the whole story, and she turned back to him. "But I promised myself, I'd be better for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:24 pm

Johnny smiled. "Well then, this might be a good opportunity for the two of us. You see, I need a weapon to get the job done. Since you're a weapon, perhaps we could head on up to the training grounds for some exercises?" he offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:27 pm

OOC// Let's not make a new thread, we've barely got into this one.

She smiled, "I'll race ya there!" and was getting a head start before she tripped over something unseen on the ground. She was kind of a klutz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:33 pm

OOC: I was not planning to anyway.

Johnny couldn't help but laugh as he instintively marched forward and extended his arm. "Ya know, the first thing I learned in boot camp was how to stand up." he said.This girl had so much energy. It seemed as though she suddenly consumed five pounds of sugar. He just hoped she was just as good of a weapon as she was as a person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:38 pm

She took his hand, with a big grin on her face she couldn't mask her emotions. After all this time, she finally found somebody who accepted her. He didn't ask many questions, and didn't want many answers. He knew what he was looking for. She fit 2 out of 3 of those. Standing up again, she dragged him along as the rushed up toward the forested mountain, where everybody trains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 9:25 pm

"Hey, calm down!" Johnny exclaimed as he was dragged up to the forest. Upon arriving, Johnny took a deep breath looking over the field. The scent of honor and dedication pounded away at him. He turned to Miranda and asked "Ya smell that?" inhaling again. It all reminded him of his years of training, from the first push up to the last crack of a rifle. Thinking back to the rifle exercises, he then realized he had no idea what form she took. Hiding that, he extended his arm out and said "Alright! Let's bury this place in rubble!"

*I'm loving to ask a moderator if one of them can be one of the teachers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 9:32 pm

OOC// What does we need a teacher for? We can just destroy a few trees.

"Alright, let's give this a shot. She did a backflip while transforming into her weapon form, a giant jet powered hammer (with a few spikes at the front but who's counting) right into Johnny's hand.
She was a little weighty to hold, but with those jets she'd swing with ease and grace, but mostly destruction. The jet engines revved. "I'm ready!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:49 pm

Johnny gave her a swing, and nearly lost balance. "Damon you're heavy." he commented regaining his footing. He took a look at the jets and suddenly got an idea. He laughed. "Hey Miranda. Have you ever flown before?" he asked placing the jets facing the ground behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 9:54 pm

"Hey watch it!" Miranda barked after that first comment. But perked up once he recommended that. "All the time. Hold on tight!!" The jets roared to life, gaining torque by the second, and they'd soon be off the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:01 pm

The sunlight gleamed off his glasses as his grip tightened. "Blastoff!" he exclaimed striking the ground with all his might. The two were then shot into the sky like a flea addicted to soda. Johnny let out a battle cry on the descent, raising Miranda in a striking motion. "Maggots!" he yelled until hthe hit the ground. Johnny rolled off using the hammer as a pole to land safely on the ground. He turned back to the new crater and laughed. "Now that is good ol' American brutality!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:11 pm

Johnny could see the reflection of Miranda in the head of the hammer. She flipped her hair, but looked a little perturbed. "Yeah, American." She said almost sarcastically. It was nice to see he had spirit, but she was beginning to understand why people though he was so annoying. She spotted a boulder on the horizon. Perfect target. There was a crack on it that slightly looked like an "R". "Hey Johnny, I think that boulder sided with the Red Menace. Let's give it a taste of our soul resonance!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 6:15 pm

Johnny jumped as he suddenly seemed to channel a bull's spirit. He even grinded his feet against the ground and growled. "Star and strips forever!" he stated as the swung the hammer and held Miranda in his tight fists. "Alright. Let's destroy this blubbering bulshevik. Soul resonance!" A serge of power coursed through his veins as the jets blasted. 'Purpultion!" The ground was torn apart by the swing's force, leaving behind a trail of fire and completely obliterating the rock.

Johnny lowered his arms, barely holding on. "Now that is performance." he commented while panting. He shrugged and placed her on his shoulder with a smile. "You must be the most destructive force at this academy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 6:37 pm

She could be seen in the reflection lowering the goggles onto her eyes, and shouted with him, "Soul Resonance!" She could feel Johnny's soul wavelength, and she doubled it and sent it back. The power made her very excited. "Feel our power!!!" Her jets roared to life, a blaring inferno spouted from them, trailing fire behind them that could be seen form an airplane. The searing hot impact ruined the boulder, raining burning rocks from the sky. "Woo hoo! We showed that rock!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 6:56 pm

OOC: Sorry. My tablet spazed out and I accidently down voted your post.

"We sure did!" Johnny aknowlegded. He started to feel a rumbling feeling in his belly. "Say, ya feel like gettin' somthing to eat?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 7:45 pm

Miranda wasn't particularly hungry right about now but she didn't object. She transformed back into herself. "After that display, I'll treat you to something nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 10:23 pm

"Don't you lift a finger." Johnny replied. "I'll treat you. I have a little place just outside of town. Come on." He began marching off down the path that led to a running river. Next to it was a dark green tent and a fireplace. Sitting next to the fireplace was a stack of bags labeled MRE. He handed Miranda one and said "Here. Have one." while sitting down to enjoy one himself.

OOC: Let me know if there's any problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 10:37 pm

She followed him, moderately impressed by his showmanship, and then ultimately confused when they arrived at a tent in the middle of nowhere and is handed what appears to be a military ration. It wasn't hard to imagine that's she might be a little upset, but she tried to be a bad guest. "Oh, why thank you." She fiddles around with it not quite sure how to get it open.

OOC// What exactly do you mean by problems?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)   Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bilzwik & Archwright Meet: A Perfectly Partnered Pair? (Private, Linxwire Haunter999, ask to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next