Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private) Empty
PostSubject: The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private)   The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 8:39 pm

December 6, 2015
N/A

Aegis was simple cruising along North America, not really certain of what his plans were. Well, besides trying to find a couple more soul allies. He bonked his head recently, losing whatever memories he had of the past year, besides showing up at the academy. So he decided to cruise along on his broomstick, hoping that his memories would come back to him naturally. He decided to land in Nevada, well, Las Vegas, Nevada really. He had decided not to go back to the academy, just yet, instead, he wanted to try and find some lost souls here, and where else would a lost soul be, but in this place of broken dreams. He looks around, using his Soulweaver abilities to try and find a soul. He moves through the streets of Las Vegas, super fast, running here and there. The mortals around hardly notice him, and that suits him fine.
He pauses, taking a rest, and listens for any lost soul crying out.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private)   The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2015, 11:21 pm

There was a different type of lost soul in las Vegas, and they were about to sign their life away to a notorious con man. The desperate individual was a young woman bent on getting revenge on her ex-lover, who had cheated on her then had left her, at first she fell into a deep depression, going to the bar every night to try to keep her mind off of it, but sadly it only drove her to the point of insanity. The woman then started to get very dark thoughts and ideas, why should he and that harlot get to live happily when he caused her so much pain? No, they both should PAY! Those thoughts are the reason she was in a dimly lit alleyway conversing with a certain blue eyed demon.

Cipher had seen this pitiful woman at the bar, she was constantly muttering about death and revenge so he decided that this was something he could use to his advantage. "So, you want to kill these two, and want to get rid of all the evidence, including the souls?" Cipher said casually as he inspected his nails as if indifferent to the woman's situation, the woman nodded eagerly, eyes wide, crazed, and filled with bloodlust. Cipher looked into the eyes of the woman, his own blue orbs were like chips of ice as he gave her an evil grin, "In exchange for my help.." he suddenly got close to her face and lifted up her chin "I want to take you to a place where you never have to worry about the pain of heartbreak ever again.." he whispered, of course he meant death, but he made it sound like a life of eternal bliss. The woman was more than eager to agree "Yes, yes, I would want that more than anything!" She said, getting revenge and a life of happiness afterwards? That sounded wonderful! Cipher backed away from the woman and extended his gloved had towards her as it became engulfed in golden flames "So....Do we have a deal~?" he asked, the woman hesitated, but then slowly reached her hands out to grab his, surly nothing would go wrong with this deal, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private)   The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 5:50 pm

Aegis finishes his rest, and continues running along, going up and down a couple alleyways, accidentally running into a lady about to shake hands with someone. And that someone's hand was covered in golden flames. Aegis definitely curious about that, stops, looks at the lady, and says, "Sorry, I was going a little too fast and didn't see you in time to stop."
"Which, to be fair, I was going a little fast, and I did turn a corner, and she was just there," Aegis thinks to himself, "but with my reaction time, I, probably, could of stopped, but I wasn't going to stop because I was just gonna run around here, though the golden flames sort of stopped me."
Aegis looks at the guy, curious about him. He was young, dressed nicely, but something was off about him. He smelled off, like something of darkness, chaotic even, and he smelled old, older than Aegis.
Aegis tilts his head, and says, "Who, or what are you? You don't seem normal, not at all."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private)   The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2015, 10:09 pm

Cipher was busy thinking how good those souls would taste when all of a sudden his deal was interrupted by Aegis. Cipher looked the new guy up and down, but kept a pokerface so he didn't seem too interested, Who is this guy? Who does he think he is...He doesn't look too bad though, the demon thought with a smirk. The woman looked nervously at Aegis, wondering if he was some type of undercover cop that had overheard them. When Aegis asked who he was and stated that he was weird, Cipher gave the warlock a large smile "Well thanks" he said "I try not to be normal, it's boring" the blonde haired monster totally disregarded Aegis's question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private)   The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2015, 11:35 pm

"You avoided my question, but it still stands." Aegis says, staring deeply at the guy in front of him. He gives a side glance at the women and says, "I'm not the type to interrupt one's  business, so perhaps, after you finished, you will explain to me, who or what you are?"
He turns towards the end of the alleyway, and says, "I'l be at another crossroads, not to far from here, if you want to talk, then meet me there, don't worry about how long it takes you, I can wait as long as needs be."
Aegis walks towards the end; when he reaches the end, he turns, gives a smile, and says, "I'll see you later then."
He runs down the stree at high speed, a blur once more, before reaching another crossroads, not too close, and not to far as he promised. He leaps ujumping off the side of the building to launch himself further up to the top of a building over looking the alleyway. There he perches himself, looking down upon the entrance of the alleyway, wondering if the thing he saw would meet him after all.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private)   The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 6:38 pm

Cipher raised an eyebrow at Aegis as the magic user went off into the crowd again, "Huh, he didn't even ask if I wanted to speak with him, he basically demanded.....So straightforward too" he murmured to himself, He radiates power, and he seems extremely confident, he's probably a warlock or a vampire...Most likely a warlock,  most vampires wouldn't have such a luscious tan..Unless maybe they were a Hispanic vampire.., the demon rambled in his mind for a bit longer before getting focused on the woman again. "You already know my price, and what I'll do for you, now... Do we have a deal?" the blonde asked, extending his once again flame engulfed hand towards the woman. The woman grabbed his hands quickly before there were anymore interruptions. When she grasped the demon's fiery hand, she hissed in pain and pulled away, she looked at her burning hand to see a marking being seared into her palm. The woman looked at Cipher with a crazed grin "Now, let's get to business!" She said excitedly, Cipher walked up close to her with a devious grin "Yes...." He said, cupping the sides of the woman's face in his hands "Let's~", suddenly, Cipher sank his vampire like fangs into the woman's throat. The woman struggled to get away, and when she managed to she fell onto the ground, gurgling blood. Cipher knelt down next to her, chuckling at the fear and surprise in her eyes "Its quite simple dollface, my price was to take you to a place where you never had to worry about heartbreak again, in the afterlife you won't have to worry about that..." The last thing the woman saw was Cipher's spine chilling smile as he muttered the words "....Ever again....".

A long while later, Cipher came out of the alleyway casually, he had cleaned the blood off of himself and ate the woman's soul, back alleyways were just perfect for secretly murdering someone, weren't they? "I'll get the other two's souls later..." He murmured to himself as he started down the sidewalk. The blue eyed demon was looking for Aegis afterwards, looking everywhere but up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private)   The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 10:00 pm

Aegis watches as the guy walks into the alleyway, looking every which direction except up. Aegis smirks a little, before dropping himself off the ledge that he was perching from. He slows down his ascent, and lands, softly, behind the guy. Aegis gives a soft whistle, if the guy hadn't noticed that Aegis landed behind him.
He grins, waiting for the guy to notice him. When the guy does, he says, "So will you tell me who you are now, or are you going keep playing hide and seek the info?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private)   The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private) I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2015, 7:58 pm

When Aegis dropped from the roof Cipher whipped around to face him, the blue eyed demon seemed a bit surprised at first but then grinned at the warlock "Well, well, well, nice to see you again, handsome" the demon chuckled. When Aegis asked who he was Cipher's grin spread into a toothy smile "I'll tell you about me if you tell me about you, alrighty?" Suddenly the tuxedo clad individual bowed slightly, floating a few inches off the ground before saying in a musical tone: "Cipher Q. Maledicit's the name, business and pleasure is my game~". Cipher then stood up straight and started to circle Aegis, "So what about you? You seem like an interesting individual~?", the demon's interest peeked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private)   The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Soulweaver meets the Souless (Vixy, James private)
Page 1 of 1