Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open]

Go down 
+2
Wolfie/Router-Kun
SERP Mod
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SERP Mod
Mod
Mod
SERP Mod

Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open]   Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open] I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 4:39 pm

An unregistered witch has been noted in Death City. A notice has been publicly posted for students to investigate and determine the nature of this witch. Any student is invited to do so, and they won't stop multiple students from going together. You are advised to take caution if your plan is to engage, as this IS a witch of unknown origin and power within city limits blatantly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open]   Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 5:51 pm

Upon hearing of a witch in Death City, Zero decided to investigate this. Even in this big city, Zero hoped to find this witch, maybe to befriend him or her. "I think it will be easier if I can search from the roofs..." With this said he did just that, he climbed a short building and used his soul perception to search around. This was just like hide and go seek for him, but this time he is the seeker.

========================================================================

Ink has walked around the city for quiet a while, but no matter what he has done he hasn't even gotten a bit closer to the DWMA. "How do I even get there?" The young sorcerer scratched his head and sat down thinking about what he even should do if he got there. Where does he sign up, how should he act, and what are the people in this town like? All of these questions spun around his head, eventually making him quiet dizzy. His parents taught him to at least know how to cast soul protect so he wouldn't be hunted down. He brushed away all of his thoughts and continued to walk around a maze of a city, aimlessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open]   Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 7:24 pm

Cedrick inhaled deeply through his nose as he confidently walked through the streets of Death City. He had read the notice the DWMA put up about a witch being in Death City, Cedrick reasoned this to be the perfect opportunity for him to prove himself, and get a litle more rep around the city itself. He tugged his hands into the long pockets of his snow white, designer coat while humming a soft tune. He continuously tasted the air, attempting to sense the witch's soul through his taste.

Cedrick sensed something, SOMETHING odd in the area...Definitely in the city. She, or he, was here. The notice didn't lie, that's for sure. Cedrick smacked his lips as he strutted through alleyway upon alleyway. The soul had an odd taste, something he hasn't tasted before. The confident meister wasn't sure what it tasted like, however, it did taste good to him...It made him hungry, even. The more he walked, he stronger the taste became...And the closer he got to the witch everyone was hunting. His tongue traced his lips slowly as his pacing increased. Weapon or not, Cedrick was confident in taking on the witch alone.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open]   Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open] I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2016, 8:52 am

From on top of one of the spikes of the academy, Banks watched as a few meisters left from the academy keeping his eye on one in particular. As he was looking through his partner's scope, the gun meister found a student that he particularly wanted to follow. "I think our best shot is with him." the words were silently written in the mind of his partner almost as if he had placed the pen on her psyche himself. "I agree" The weapon saw every thing the gun meister she was working with did, and affirmed her partner's decision. She stayed strapped to her partner's back as he jumped off of the spike landing gracefully on the ground, and ran after the meister into the town. "If you weren't completely terrible at Soul perception, we wouldn't even have to follow anyone. We would have been able to simply sit up there and provide support from a nice safe distance." Banks ignored Lyssa's criticisms, and he scrunched up his nose and stuck out his tongue to show her what he thought of them. As Zero made it to the top of the building Banks would jump up there seeming to blatantly defy gravity in doing so. The gun meister gave a salute spreading his fingers slightly towards the end of it as he signed "Hi" to the stranger with a look that was a bit to relaxed for someone with a sniper rifle on his back. He would be following behind Zero since he himself would probably be unable to locate the witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open]   Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open] I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 10:32 pm

Seika walked out of the school, carrying his dark blue bag and fixing his orange fox sweater. He recently heard about the witch in death city and wanted to find her. Or him. But then wouldn't that mean she's a wizard...? Or him? He started to let his mind wander about the witch's gender, but stopped when he ran into a pole. "Ack!" He yelled in surprise, falling down and dropping his bag. "Owwwww...." He whined, rubbing his head as he got up, grabbing his bag and continued to walk around, hoping to find the witch.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open]   Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open] I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2016, 3:33 pm

Addison and Lydia had heard of the existence of the witch in the city, and Lydia's overly curious nature ended up dragging Addison along to investigate. "Come on, Addy!" she exclaimed
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open]   Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open] I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 11:27 am

Months of relative quiet went along rather poorly for an assassin; when silence fell on the battlefield, it always meant that something worse was rising along the horizon. As a result, one meister in particular had taken to the Academy's missions boards, scoping out any that seemed distinct enough to be worth the time. With it focused locally, the little notice specifying the witch within Death City caught his eye, and he set about to look for it. Typically, he would search at night, but with little else to do, the assassin took to the streets, geared up from his feet to face, prepared for anything that may happen.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open]   Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open] I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 6:53 pm

Ace lingered about beside the not-so-talkative assassin, dashing about the streets, just behind him. The two weren't exactly friends or partners, but two stealthy, skilled individuals that could operate well individually could make for a terrifying tag-team, and Ace didn't exactly have easy access to his partner right now, meaning he'd need a good temporary replacement to take down a Witch. "So... what do you wanna do about this? He said, not turning his head to directly address the other."

Meanwhile, those with their Soul Perception active were likely to see that their target was on the move, shrinking away from the city, and off towards the desert. Although it seemed to be running away, the owner of the witch soul seemed far from fearful.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open]   Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 10:41 pm

Zero turned around to a man who had a calm expression on his face with a sniper on his back. "Oh, are you here to play Hide and Seek as well?" Zero looked around some more and eventually found the soul running. Zero was amazed at this soul, it was something he hasn't seen before. It was running, and in his head it meant that they wanted to play a game. Zero grinned and took off suddenly, ignoring anything the other meister was saying.

===============================================================

Ink looked around the city some more, he saw people huddled up and pairing up with each other. He thought that there might me an event going on. But he had to confirm if it was true or not. He eventually saw a man in a white coat sniffing in the air. What is he doing? Ink wondered what was wrong with this man and if he needed help at all. So Ink walked up to the white coated man giving a friendly "Hello" to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open]   Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Thread: Witch Hunt In The City! [Open]
Page 1 of 1