Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 7:13 am

Water. Everywhere he looked there was water and fish in it as well. This 'he' is better known as Sho Kazuki. At the first sight of the word 'Aqua' the young boy had made a mad dash into the city's very own aquarium. It was a fairly new addition to the city's array of tourist attractions, and attract it did. "Woah! I didn't know that people made places like this..." the weapon marveled at all of the fish behind the glass and smiled widely. He rubbed his hands together at the thought of how good some of the exotucs would taste and looked around. "Huh, I guess no one else is fishing today?" he spoke, unknowingly. You see, Sho had never been to an aquarium. He thought it was some sort of fish-market where you fish it out yourself. Coming from a fishing town, that's all he expected it to be. Using his weapon form as a grappling hook, Sho flew to the top of the tank and dove into the water after removing the panel. He was able to sink to the bottom and sat there for a moment to look at the world from the other side of the glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 9:49 pm

Stephen was walking leisurely around the newest tourist trap in Death City, the Death City Aquarium. There was still a full week before Stephen attended any sort of class at the DWMA, so he spent his time checking out the various places around Death City. He was dressed in black jeans with a black hoodie and an undershirt that sported the picture of assorted candies. Strapped over his shoulder was a matching black lunchbox, chilled with a few ice packs and contained his most important treasures, pudding. His head darted around, amazed at the large numbers of exotic fish trapped in these glass tanks. Some of these fish are even unknown to the common world, hence why it is such an attraction.

Even out of all these things, one thing in particular caught Stephen's eye. He stopped for a moment to confirm his suspicions of a strange silhouette in the tank he was standing in front of. There was a boy in there, a bit younger than him, and what looks a fishing pole growing out of where his arm should be. He didn't particularly care, as this did not involve him in the slightest, except for one thing that was bothering him. Why was he fishing with a line under water? Stephen tapped on the glass to get the attention of the boy, regardless of the nearby sign that said 'Please, DO NOT tap on the glass'. Surely, even if he was breaking the rules, the security would have their hands full with the boy in the tank rather than the one trying to get him out.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:23 pm

Just as the boy on the other side tapped the glass, Sho had allowed his right arm to turn into the fishing line and shot it at the nearest fish, easily hooking it's lip. A smile danced across his face and he dashed to the surface with the fish still on the hook. He took a huge breath and dropped the fish on the ground before jumping down from the edge of the tank. "Ha, little sucker thought he could get away!" he reported proudly as he began to wring out his jacket. "Thanks for distracting the fish, it made it an easy catch!" Sho thanked Stephen and picked up the exotic fish by the gills, St ill unaware that that wasn't the purpose of an aquarium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:42 pm

Stephen was astonished by the boy's magnificent casting, especially since he was underwater. I guess that's what you get for underestimating a guy with a fishing pole for an arm. "Catching fish here is illegal you know? Not to mention jumping in the tank." Stephen didn't know if this boy was ignorant or rebellious, but he played along as though the boy were ignorant of the rules of a common aquarium. "have you ever seen an aquarium before? By the way, you should put that fish back before you get arrested."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 11:00 pm

Sho was utterly dumbfounded at the thought that these fish weren't for eating. "You mean peoplejust stare at fish? Do people like to stare at cheeseburgers, too?" He looked at the fish, which was still flopping around. "That's crazy, are people really that strange here?" Even though he was still unsure if the boy was telling the truth, Sho allowed his arm to turn into a s0fishing line and guided the fish back to its tank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:30 pm

What an interesting boy Stephen thought before following the boy back to the container, where the boy used his transformation to put the fish back. "My, my. You could be really lazy with that transformation, couldn't you?" As he thought. This kid was an interesting character indeed, even more than this aquarium with many exotic fish. Maybe I should stick with this kid for a while longer...
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:10 pm

"Lazy...? I've never tried to be lazy with a fishing line for an arm before... I mainly use it for y'know... fishing purposes?" Sho replied and held his arm and looked to the floorboards, still ashamed that he did something wrong. "...So are you, uh, weapon thing too?" he asked and glanced back at the boy once before locking his gaze on the fish tank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:29 pm

Stephen continued to stare at the boy who was seemingly lacking Stephen's common sense. "So... What's your name, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:33 pm

Sho tapped his fingers together in a shy sort of manner, he hadn't talked to anyone he didn't know in ages. "It's, uh... Kazuki." he decided to use his last name as his name, which he often did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:50 pm

Kazuki... by the time it took him to speak his name, Stephen figured it was probably a lie. But he should play along for a while. "So... Kazuki, I haven't seen you before... Are you new to Death City?" Stephen was new himself, but he decided to act the character of a responsible and... sensible older brother.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:09 pm

"Yeah..." Sho sighed and shoved his hands in the pockets of his jacket. As a large predator fish him swam close to where the boy was observing, he yelped and jumped back behind the other boy, using him as a human-shield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:12 pm

Stephen stared at the boy, wondering what in the world frightened him... Then he followed Kazuki's gaze over to the tigerfish that was swimming in a nearby tank. "You're a genetically engineered super weapon... and you are scared of a fish?" What a strange boy...
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:26 pm

Sho began shaking violently when he recalled the time one of his brother's fishing boats were destroyed by a giant fish. "Y-yes..." he muttered and waited until the fish lost interest and swam away before releasing the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:32 pm

Stephen turned to face Kazuki who had just released him. "You are a real piece of work, but I suppose I could get used to it." Stephen waved his hand in the direction of another room, prompting the boy to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:36 pm

Sho tilted his head to the side and blinked once before cautiously following the boy. "...get... used to?" His eyes followed Stephen's hand as he walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:45 pm

The pathway they followed led the pair to another door where a sign that said, "DWMA Members ONLY" was nailed promptly to. Stephen had only found this about five minutes ago and only briefly peeked, but he was sure this would be really funny. "Cover your eyes until I tell you to look."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:49 pm

"Eh.... Oh...kay?" Kazuki replied and covered his eyes like he was told to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:59 pm

Stephen grabbed the boy's arm and pulled him through the doors where many exotic predator fish and their known information were displayed throughout the room. There were even mermaids here who were technical predator fish, but were also very sexy predator fish. "You can look now Kazuki." Stephen gripped onto Kazuki so that he couldn't run away.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:12 pm

Sho opens his eyes with a sigh then notices all of the predators. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. Pretty soon he was frantically pulling away from the boy that was holding his arm and panicked. "N-not funny! Let me go, let me go, let me go!" the weapon's eyes watered as he saw te sharks and mermaids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:21 pm

Stephen had no problem holding the boy there, but his squirming was getting silly. "Stop squirming... Does it look like they can get at you? No, they can't. They're a bunch of stupid fish. Except for you ladies! Who wants a kiss?" Stephen began to flirt with the mermaids in their tanks. The signs said they were docile creatures, and since they were as intelligent as normal humans, they weren't caged against their will, but rather so that obnoxious fishermen wouldn't throw nets at them. The mermaid girls waved back and made kissy faces, where Stephen replied, Oh stop, you're killing me girls!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:29 pm

Sho looked at the mermaids and shuddered. "People and fish shouldn't be the same thing!" the weapon whined and tried to pull away from Stephen. "You're a cruel, cruel person." Kazuki whimpered and tried to get away several more times before finally sitting on the floor and shutting his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:38 pm

Wow, he really is a baby... Stephen tugs the boy back to his feet and forces him through another set of doors. Where beyond lies a large tank filled with assorted fish. "Here is where we were actually going." The tank before them was a special addition, made only for this aquarium. It was large enough to be a lake and was a miniature habitat for the fish. This was a man-made fishing pond.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:47 pm

Sho had his eyes closed and was almost too afraid to open them. But when he did, his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. In two point three milliseconds, the weapon changed his arm for a fishing pole and cast it, quickly dashing over to the edge of the water without a single word. It was almost like instinct. Within a few moments, a fish was hooks and it flung out of the water and landed on Stephen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:51 pm

"This is like my private relaxing spot. I have been coming here for months. But this place is only accessible if you are with the DWMA, so not many people come here. So, now that I have shown you this, what is your real name?" Stephen couldn't let go of his curiosity, but he did down in a nearby chair, where he proceeded to produce chocolate pudding from the black lunchbox strapped over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:58 pm

"...It's a... It's Sho. Sho Kazuki." he replied, semi-reluctantly. It was a fair trade he figured, but that didn't make him any less nervous around Stephen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)   Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death City Aquarium. A New Face in Death City? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next