Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) Empty
PostSubject: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:11 pm

This night in Death City was oddly devoid of life in any form. It made Lucius' job of tracking a certain witch much easier. He narrowed in on the witch's soul wavelength and followed it, casually floating in the air above the city. She had no idea that he was following her, no idea that her time in this world was about up. She would be his 30th kill; his 30th witch soul collected. It filled him with joying knowing that, no matter how many attempts the witches made on his life, he always succeeded in collecting. Tonight would be no different. The hunt would begin, and a witch would burn when it is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:15 pm

Addy had been awake all night in her room, the curtains and blinds closed, and the old piece of oak, knotted and full of worm holes, painted with a white pentagram sat before her, half-burned out candles at each point. She chanted in latin as the incense smoke filled her lungs, making it hurt to breathe, but much sharper and clearer when the breath escaped her. Her hairs stood on end as she continued chanting, placing the cards in the circle slowly as she felt the spirit guide her hand. One, two, three, four, five... All in a cross. The five-card spread. The candles burned out with a sudden gust of cold, and Addy rushed to look at the cards, reading what this spirit was trying to communicate with her. As she looked, and read, she jumped, gathering her things and putting them away before rushing outside, nothing but a few charms in hand, and one around her neck as she hurried, dressed in all black, as well as the veil, adorned with crystal, bits of horn, and herbs, that she used for divining.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:35 pm

She still wasn't quite sure what it was that was going on.

Celine had been wandering around Death City in a hooded cloak for about an hour, lost and unsure of what was going on. Her eyes shown red, glowing slightly as she looked around. She was bait; her coven knew that someone had been hunting them and she, the albino wolf, had been sent out to try to lure their attacker in.

They still didn't know who it was that was hunting them, and actually had their suspicions that it was merely a pair or group of DWMA students.

She couldn't have been more wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:43 pm

Lucius found his prey in a deserted street. Dressed in a cloak, she roamed, not seeming to be going anywhere. "Found you." He muttered under his breath. His pulse quickened as excitement coursed through his body. He hoped this would be a grand hunt. He slowly descended to street level, making sure to remain out of the witch's sight. Once he was back on the ground, he made his way to the girl.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 4:58 pm

The witch hadn't reacted, still wandering through the streets, her vision seeming to be in nothing but black and white --- no shadows, no greys. As she walked, she could see the souls of those within a few yards, the only color in sight for her. Even with her own soul protection on, however, she did not seem capable of detecting the hunter behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:10 pm

Addy bumped straight into Lucius's chest, "Oomph!" she coughed as she fell back onto the pavement, pulling off her veil and stuffing it in her pocket, "You're the hunter, aren't you?" she frowned, appraising him. He didn't look like much, but her cards rarely exaggerated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:36 pm

Lucius glared at the girl who had interrupted his concentration. Her soul frequency revealed she was a weapon. A quick scan revealed that she had no miester with her. His witch was walking away, so he quickly murmured "out of my way, weapon." Afterwords, he tried to go around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:41 pm

She sidestepped so she was still in front of him, a fierce determination in her eyes, "No. I'm coming with you. I want to help. You know I'm a weapon, so you must know what a weapon does. It amplifies your soul's power. Your power. You'll have a much greater chance of catching this witch if I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:45 pm

The witch seemed to detect the young girl's voice, and she whirled around, the flash of red sending light from where she stood. "Well, you were easier to find that I could have hoped." She smirked, her teeth like that of a wolf's as she began to float off the ground, her soul protect dropping, tail and ears springing from her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:25 pm

Rage shot through Lucius at the witch's remark. He seldom was caught by his quarry. This foolish weapon had blown his cover. "I will deal with you later." He snarled at the girl before refocusing on the witch. He stared her down, taking in his prey. She was a strange thing with white skin and red eyes, an albino. No matter, he thought. She would burn like the rest. "Prepare yourself, witch. This night will be you last." He said before rushing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:44 pm

Addy sighed. He wasn't going to appreciate her power, or respect her, until she had proven herself. She had done this hundreds of times before, she thought to herself as she looked down at her hands, but never on purpose. She knew what she had to harness; rage, anger, hatred. Looking at the witch, she knew all of those. She clenched her hands into fists, her body tensing and muscles spasming in strange random intervals as sparks ignited into flame in her hands. She roared in crazed wrath, launching the fireball up at the witch above them, "Die, witch!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:41 pm

A cackle broke through the air as she flipped, dodging both the hunter and weapon. She drifted higher, spinning in the air and sending a hale of ice spikes launching at the pair, smirking and laughing all the while. Her soul was large; not to the extreme of Free, Medusa, or Arachne, but large nonetheless. Like all witches, it was purple, eyes glowing red with her magic use, wolf ears springing from the tops. Were she on the ground, there would be an outgoing ring of ice spreading from her feet and to the extent of her soul bubble, but from where she was, it appeared only to be slightly hailing below her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:48 pm

The air around Lucius began to heat up and flames began to form around his hands. He burned the ice away easily and launced a wave of fire at the witch. His soul protection finally faded away, his eyes burning bright orange and more fire danced around him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:40 pm

Addy glanced to the sorcerer, "Just take me already! You'll be stronger! That's what weapons are for!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 3:52 pm

Lucius didn't have time to argue or fight with this girl. His main priority was to the witch. He just quickly nodded his head and held his hand out. He had used a weapon once before in his life, and he had not enjoyed it, but he did enjoy the boost it gave him to his power. One way or another, this witch would die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 12:50 pm

Addy shifted into her weapon form; a tall quarterstaff made of knotted and gnarled oak with a twisted, cage-like head. The light in the caged part turned a fiery orange as his hand met the wood, and he could feel his magic growing in strength.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 6:57 pm

Her laughing changed to a shriek for a split second as she dodged the flames, the tips of her cloak catching. She shook it out, glaring as she began her mantra: "Howl, howl, wolf, moon." With that, she began to spin one hand as though she was stirring something upside-down. She held the other hand beside that, her palm turning a blue-ish white as a funnel of ice began to form below her, building in strength with a combination of ice and air magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:03 am

Lucius spun the new staff in his hands, whipping up flames around him. His power level has shot through the roof, and he loved it. If ice was this witch's weapon, then she would be consumed very quickly. He quickly launched off bolts of fire at her, trying to stop her casting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 12:53 am

The flame cycloned upward toward the witch, taking on the appearance of a great flaming tornado as it threatened to engulf all around it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:20 pm

The witch struggled to focus on her spells, sending a weak cyclone of ice spikes hurtling towards them. She shrieked as she felt the beginning stings of the fire's heat, flying back and spinning in place to try to put the flames out that had caught her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)   A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Witch Hunt in Death City (Private, wingslayer, LeoLani, and Beryil)
Page 1 of 1