Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?]   A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 4:43 pm

"I dunno, maybe." Tobi said, placing the meat on a plate he had snatched from the cabinet. Hastily, he dashed over to the table and set the food down. He hurried back to the kitchen, grabbing glasses, filling then both up with orange juice, and back to the dining room he went, then sitting down.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?]   A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:00 pm

Honey wandered into the dining area, sitting in the seat opposite Tobias and yawning. "You didn't tell me you could cook. I usually don't make breakfast myself." She replied, glancing at the food on the table. "Looks good though, thanks~" She added, taking a sip of her orange juice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?]   A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 9:08 pm

"Eh, it's one of the few things I'm good at, right next to being a teddy bear, apparently." Tobias chuckled, grinning at the witch across from him. Placing food on his plate, he took a drip from his glass. "So what are we up to today?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?]   A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 3:58 pm

Honey glanced at the boy, scanning him. "I guess that first thing is first, we need to find you clothes that aren't rags." She replied, proceeding to help herself to portions of what Tobias didn't take. Her body had a small stomach, so it was more than enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?]   A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Guest (The Scythe's Return!) [Rage&I] [Private] [Rated T, I think?]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2