Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia Empty
PostSubject: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:07 pm

Nebun skirts the edges of death city, his collar flipped, obscuring his face. To many knew of Nebun, if he were discovered, everything he had worked for, faking his death, and all the effort it took to find a witch that might help him,would have been wasted. The particular witch he now searched for was proving elusive just to find though! Death city was to big an area to search.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 1:45 pm

Amelia walked along, a few plastic bags full of assorted items in both of her hands. She had just picked up a bunch of vital ingredients that would be highly vital to her studies. So she headed toward her base, scanning the nearby crowds to find some interesting targets for experiments or testings. After all, what's science, and progress, without a few bodies in the wake?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:15 pm

Nebun quickly spies Amelia in the distance, he begins hurrying towards her, hoping the witch didn't panic and run away. He waves for her attention "hey! Are you Amelia!" He says as he runs toward her, trying to sound as friendly as he knew how " I need your help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:59 pm

"Yes, I'm Amelia, and who are you si-" She eyed him for a few seconds before a smirk crossed her face. "Oh. The infamous Nebun." She said with a hushed tone. "What might you need of me, and what are you willing to offer in return? And please, make it quick, I'm a very busy young lady after all." Amelia smiled in an almost sadistic fashion, making a motion to urge him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 10:12 pm

Me bun looks caught off guard briefly before recovering at least she's to the point. he thinks, glad he doesn't have to beat around the bush "I need you to give me the ability to make my soul and wavelength appear as though I were an ordinary weapon so that I can blend in with the shibusen. In return I will give you..." He says, thinking to himself for a moment "...a sample of my tissue, valuable stuff to a scientist. You could get the recipe for black blood and maybe even some of my abilities from that." He says, knowing the value of such a substance to a witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 1:03 am

Amelia was intrigued. Not only did he expect her to help him, but he already knew that she was going to call in some kind of favor. And the mighty Nebun's DNA did seem a mighty tempting offer, but she couldn't resist trying to squeeze some extra out of it. "Well, I have several commissions going on. Maybe you could offer me a little something extra to, clear the way?" She said, deviously. By the way she read him, he was in need of help. Desperately. And Amelia was definitely going to make him work for it, whether he liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 8:09 am

Nebun growls and extends his claws, stepping forward angrily before visibly taking control of himself and reverting back to normal "what else did you want then?" He asks, not really sure what else he had to give, or why she would even want a anything else. After all, few witches would ever pass up on an offer like his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:50 pm

Amelia thought for a moment, her finger on her chin, seemingly unfazed by Nebun's slight outburst of rage. "I'd like to monitor you. With most of my experiments, I release it to the world, and forget it existed. However, I'd like to monitor how it works with you. You're a bit of a special case, I'd say." Amelia said quite simply. "You don't mind, do you?" She asked with mock innocence.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 10:59 pm

Nebun quickly wraps his fingers around his arms to prevent himself from doing anything...drastic. "Of course I mind! The reason I need to be disguised is so nobody will know its me! How can I go undercover if I talk to you every day!?" He says, throwing his hands up in the air. "How exactly did you plan to 'moniter' me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:16 pm

"It's remote monitoring, simpleton. Do you think I'd put MYSELF in that level of danger?" Amelia cocked an eyebrow at Nebun. "And my methods shall remain secret, although you can assume that there will be bats involved. Your integrity shall remain un-compromised unless you, yourself, do something to screw it up. I think these things through, you know. I don't just make a half-baked idea then throw it into motion." She scowled.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2014, 11:38 pm

"How much will you be able to hear? I don't want you monitering every aspect of my life, and my plans will be my own." He says, looking annoyed "I could always find another witch who would accept my first offer. Maybe strix for one." He says, seriously considering taking his business elsewhere. "I could even try finding sprocket, he would do it for free. The only reason I center to you is because you were the most convenient person to get to."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:19 am

Ooc: bump
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:12 am

Ooc: permission from rao granted.

Stuff worked itself out, the deal was made, blah-blah-blah, she gets Nebun's DNA and Nebun can now make himself appear as though he is a regular weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia   A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A snake in the grass pt.1 Finding Amelia
Page 1 of 1