Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aurora and Heiko's first soul hunt (Ask to join) (Rating: T)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Aurora and Heiko's first soul hunt (Ask to join) (Rating: T) Empty
PostSubject: Aurora and Heiko's first soul hunt (Ask to join) (Rating: T)   Aurora and Heiko's first soul hunt (Ask to join) (Rating: T) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 6:09 pm

Timestamp:
Monday, 4th september
3:30 AM
----------------------------------------

Aurora got up very early that night. It was that day. The day of her first soul hunt with Heiko. She was excited and a bit scared.
Excited because she could finally test their partnership. Scared, because she still had in her memory her accident. The witch looked at her hand and thought: "I'll be more careful from now. It's time to face my fear and defeat it"
She took a quick shower and left the bathroom, covering her body with a towel. Aurora approached her closet, opened it and looked inside. She scratched her head and sighed. "Alright..I'll put my old mission outfit this time." The girl told herself as she took an old set of clothes out of her closet. It was her old favorite red leather jacket and black skirt. "Ah..Old Aurora and her cute sense of fashion..Good old times, I guess Said Aurora as she threw her towel away and put on some fresh underwear and a white t-shirt. I wonder if my old jacket will still look good on me. The girl put on her red leather jacket and her old skirt, then she approached a mirror and lit up a cigarette. She looked nice. She looked like her old, cute, shy, white-haired self. Aurora took her phone, the leather glove and left her apartment.
After she left the building, she sent Heiko a text message:

"Heiko, wake up and put on some clothes. I'll be at your place in about 20 minutes

Aurora started to quickly walk in the direction of her weapon's home.
She was very, ver excited. Yet still a bit scared. The witch quickly lit up another cigarette. Aurora knew that she was addicted, but she couldn't quit smoking.  Smoking was calming her down a lot. Luckily her head was clear because she ran out of alcohol. Aurora decided to quit drinking alcohol because in her opinion it was caused more troubles than she thought
Back to top Go down

Aurora and Heiko's first soul hunt (Ask to join) (Rating: T)
Page 1 of 1