Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things from Wolf~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Things from Wolf~ Empty
PostSubject: Things from Wolf~   Things from Wolf~ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 2:52 am

Hey there, the name is Wolfang, or you can call me Wolfy, I have no preferences. Anyway sometimes in CB I leave a long thing of writing that makes sense in my weird, twisted, endless, joy of a thing that I call my brain. Lani and some others when I post these long lines of writing to save them sometimes, so I do. I realized one day that some people don't see them and think that I am a totally insane person who has no limits to their insanity... Well you are half right there. BESIDES THE POINT! I do the writing and post them in here so that many people can enjoy them and whatnot. You can leave your own, or comment on my last one, I personally don't care what you do as long as you have fun I do not care. But please be decent in here, by that I mean no profanity or anything of the sort, besides that post away!

-Wolfang~

Wolfie~
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Things from Wolf~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things from Wolf~   Things from Wolf~ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 2:53 am

First one~

There is no such thing as a fixed person, there are only people who have been shattered. Some people tried to put these pieces together, but did it wrong. This caused them to go insane. Others left them be, they have had normal lives. Others have built it up bit by bit and have acted more strange than others. This is my outlook on humanity sometimes...

Last edited by Wolfang701 on September 6th 2016, 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Things from Wolf~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things from Wolf~   Things from Wolf~ I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 2:54 am

Second one is up~

The mind is a still lake, no waves, no ripples, only calmness. But then people start to have questions and thoughts, the once calm lake, was never calm again. Ripples formed, then soon waves, the more thoughts a person had, the more the waves grew. People continued with their thoughts, and wondered why they are not perfect. As soon as your first thought came, your mind was ruined from a calm lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things from Wolf~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things from Wolf~   Things from Wolf~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things from Wolf~
Page 1 of 1