Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ikazuchi (Thunder) Storm (Not a complete product of the character, i'm working on a kishin egg in depth)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ikazuchi (Thunder) Storm (Not a complete product of the character, i'm working on a kishin egg in depth) Empty
PostSubject: Ikazuchi (Thunder) Storm (Not a complete product of the character, i'm working on a kishin egg in depth)   Ikazuchi (Thunder) Storm (Not a complete product of the character, i'm working on a kishin egg in depth) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 2:48 am

Weapon form (Working on the character sheet)
Ikazuchi (Thunder) Storm (Not a complete product of the character, i'm working on a kishin egg in depth) Swordstorm

Put Name Here
Ikazuchi (Thunder) storm

Meister
Zoey morgenstern (He would prefer a female meister)

Weapon Form
Storm cloud (The meister will have tattoo's on the palms of their hands that will bend the storm cloud to their will)

Crush
None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
None

Description
Physically he is a fit yet slimming boy precisely 5'6", his hair is long and white usually hiding his blue eyes, usually wearing a hoodie with some form of cloud floating around his waist, Ikazuchi wears a pair of black pants that end in what appear to have lightning bolts embroidered on the bottom. (^^ Lazily editing at the moment)

Personality
A silent and rather calm boy with a fake smile clouding the depression of a trauma filled childhood of beatings up until a terrifying end, the death of a loved one. Ikazuchi suffers from severe PTSD and night terrors, often waking up screaming or crying, fighting something that isn't there in his sleep. He is cheerful when the sky is clear. When offered food and or drink he becomes incredibly excited and almost randomly full of glee.

History
(Working on it)

Other

• He is easily persuaded with food, kindness, and often soda.

• When in some form of emotional distress and or 'Sadness' the weather is manipulated into rain, and when enraged it tends to thunder-storm.

• His voice cracks up some times, he is actually quite youthful in appearance unlike others.

• Ikazuchi made his pants and hoodie all by himself, he is very handy at creating clothing and sewing.

• He does not have much a reaction to attractive girls unlike most boys his age despite still being straight.

• Yes, Ikazuchi is a heterosexual, meaning straight.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eaters!"

(PM me if you want to be his meister)

Last edited by Pblade924 on July 19th 2013, 2:47 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : alterations being made)
Back to top Go down

Ikazuchi (Thunder) Storm (Not a complete product of the character, i'm working on a kishin egg in depth)
Page 1 of 1